good post workout mix?

bishop1

Awards
looking for the best post workout mix for the money? Im taking eas reload but only been a week . its a little pricey , but i was trying to find something w/hmb thats better and more for the money. i guess whichever gets the best review ill go with. thanxs

Massiah

Awards
Chocolate milk!!!! It's so simple you wouldnt even think of it. Has a lilttle sugar, the protein, and can be had for about 3.7 cents an ounce(and thats at MY expensive a$$, only supermarket in town price) if you buy a gallon. Either that or a whey shake mixed with skim milk.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
looking for the best post workout mix for the money? Im taking eas reload but only been a week . its a little pricey , but i was trying to find something w/hmb thats better and more for the money. i guess whichever gets the best review ill go with. thanxs
How about just taking some creatine and BCAAs and then eat a proper meal ~30 minutes later (or as soon as you can post-training). Or just have a protein shake and then a meal.

Otherwise, there are plenty of decent postworkout products out there, including but not limited to Recon and Golden Gains, etc.

~Rosie~

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Be on the look for App Nut's new post workout called "Cool Down". Will be available soon.

bishop1

Awards
chocolate milk never thought of that but i guess that is pretty simple . i do take bcaas after and eat prot shake after i do like what hmb does though i guess i could just mix hmb in there to .thanx for the info

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
chocolate milk never thought of that but i guess that is pretty simple . i do take bcaas after and eat prot shake after i do like what hmb does though i guess i could just mix hmb in there to .thanx for the info
since HMB is a metabolite of leucine, if you get enough leucine with your BCAAs there isn't a whole lot of value to adding the HMB on top.

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
HMB is a waste of money

Either have a meal, chocolate milk, or shake. All are decent options