good post workout mix?
- 05-20-2011, 10:18 AM
- 05-20-2011, 10:23 AM
Im not sure on the product pricing, but you can always try chocolate milk pwo:
http://www.fitnessmagazine.com/recip...after-workout/PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
PHF Rep/Celtic labs
- 05-20-2011, 10:30 AM
Chocolate milk!!!! It's so simple you wouldnt even think of it. Has a lilttle sugar, the protein, and can be had for about 3.7 cents an ounce(and thats at MY expensive a$$, only supermarket in town price) if you buy a gallon. Either that or a whey shake mixed with skim milk.
05-20-2011, 12:26 PM
Otherwise, there are plenty of decent postworkout products out there, including but not limited to Recon and Golden Gains, etc.
05-20-2011, 01:14 PM
05-20-2011, 02:53 PM
chocolate milk never thought of that but i guess that is pretty simple . i do take bcaas after and eat prot shake after i do like what hmb does though i guess i could just mix hmb in there to .thanx for the info
05-20-2011, 03:27 PM
- 5'10" 205 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jun 2007
- Rep Power
This space for rent
Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
05-20-2011, 05:59 PM
HMB is a waste of money
Either have a meal, chocolate milk, or shake. All are decent options
Controlled Labs Warder
Powercage [at] controlledlabs.com
FREE Samples: www.controlledlabs.com/freesamplerpack2.php
Similar Forum Threads
- By austinfrench5 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 9Last Post: 09-01-2010, 02:51 PM
- By viking805fan in forum SupplementsReplies: 33Last Post: 05-20-2010, 09:28 PM
- By beebab in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 1Last Post: 07-17-2007, 01:08 AM
- By spatch in forum BulkingReplies: 34Last Post: 01-15-2006, 08:02 PM
- By Grant in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 08-02-2004, 01:14 PM