good post workout mix?

1. good post workout mix?

looking for the best post workout mix for the money? Im taking eas reload but only been a week . its a little pricey , but i was trying to find something w/hmb thats better and more for the money. i guess whichever gets the best review ill go with. thanxs

2. Chocolate milk!!!! It's so simple you wouldnt even think of it. Has a lilttle sugar, the protein, and can be had for about 3.7 cents an ounce(and thats at MY expensive a$$, only supermarket in town price) if you buy a gallon. Either that or a whey shake mixed with skim milk.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by bishop1 View Post
    looking for the best post workout mix for the money? Im taking eas reload but only been a week . its a little pricey , but i was trying to find something w/hmb thats better and more for the money. i guess whichever gets the best review ill go with. thanxs
    How about just taking some creatine and BCAAs and then eat a proper meal ~30 minutes later (or as soon as you can post-training). Or just have a protein shake and then a meal.

Otherwise, there are plenty of decent postworkout products out there, including but not limited to Recon and Golden Gains, etc.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

4. Be on the look for App Nut's new post workout called "Cool Down". Will be available soon.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

5. chocolate milk never thought of that but i guess that is pretty simple . i do take bcaas after and eat prot shake after i do like what hmb does though i guess i could just mix hmb in there to .thanx for the info
  6. Never enough

Quote Originally Posted by bishop1 View Post
    chocolate milk never thought of that but i guess that is pretty simple . i do take bcaas after and eat prot shake after i do like what hmb does though i guess i could just mix hmb in there to .thanx for the info
    since HMB is a metabolite of leucine, if you get enough leucine with your BCAAs there isn't a whole lot of value to adding the HMB on top.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

7. HMB is a waste of money

Either have a meal, chocolate milk, or shake. All are decent options
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Powercage [at] controlledlabs.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. omelet a good post workout meal?
    By austinfrench5 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-01-2010, 03:51 PM
  2. What a GOOD post-workout Supplement??
    By viking805fan in forum Supplements
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 05-20-2010, 10:28 PM
  3. post post workout meal and diet -- HELP/THOUGHTS
    By beebab in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-17-2007, 02:08 AM
  4. good shake post workout?
    By spatch in forum Bulking
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 01-15-2006, 09:02 PM
  5. Post cycle Calories and workout, good plan?
    By Grant in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-02-2004, 02:14 PM