good post workout mix?
- 05-20-2011, 12:18 PM
- 05-20-2011, 12:23 PM
Im not sure on the product pricing, but you can always try chocolate milk pwo:
05-20-2011, 12:30 PM
Chocolate milk!!!! It's so simple you wouldnt even think of it. Has a lilttle sugar, the protein, and can be had for about 3.7 cents an ounce(and thats at MY expensive a$$, only supermarket in town price) if you buy a gallon. Either that or a whey shake mixed with skim milk.
05-20-2011, 02:26 PM
Otherwise, there are plenty of decent postworkout products out there, including but not limited to and Golden Gains, etc.
05-20-2011, 03:14 PM
Be on the look for App Nut's new post workout called "Cool Down". Will be available soon.
Iron Forged Nutrition Rep
use code "R1balla" to receive a discount
05-20-2011, 04:53 PM
chocolate milk never thought of that but i guess that is pretty simple . i do take bcaas after and eat prot shake after i do like what hmb does though i guess i could just mix hmb in there to .thanx for the info
05-20-2011, 05:27 PM
05-20-2011, 07:59 PM
HMB is a waste of money
Either have a meal, chocolate milk, or shake. All are decent options
Controlled Labs Warder
Powercage [at] controlledlabs.com
Similar Forum Threads
- By austinfrench5 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 9Last Post: 09-01-2010, 04:51 PM
- By viking805fan in forum SupplementsReplies: 33Last Post: 05-20-2010, 11:28 PM
- By beebab in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 1Last Post: 07-17-2007, 03:08 AM
- By spatch in forum BulkingReplies: 34Last Post: 01-15-2006, 10:02 PM
- By Grant in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 08-02-2004, 03:14 PM