Is the c and a needed in eca?

Jeff5886

Jeff5886

Awards
  • Established
I use primatene to help burn fat on a recomp. I am wired from coffee all day do I really need the caffeine and aspirin? Wuld I still burn just as much fat if I just take the ephedrine?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well you're already getting the caffeine then. You could try the aspirin with and without and see how you do. Or you can just do the E and C and you'll be fine. The point of the aspirin is to promote and prolong the affect of E. Some argue that E by itself won't do anything, but seeing as you're already getting the caffeine from the coffee, you'll have 2 out of 3.

23SammyD

Awards
I think you need the c, I want to say I read on hotnfit they work together. Without the caffeine the ephedra doesn't help with fat loss. I would just time your coffe with the doses of primatene in your case. You don't need the a, but I would add some fish oil to help with blood pressure. When I use ec, I use Bronkaid and replace one of the caffeine servings with one of my preworkouts.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
The C works synergistically with the E, but there are studies showing that E alone created an average of an extra 2.2 lbs of fat loss per month. Pretty significant if you ask me. The A is by no means necessary.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
If you don't want the A, take the E/C with grapefruit juice :hypnotized:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I use primatene to help burn fat on a recomp. I am wired from coffee all day do I really need the caffeine and aspirin? Wuld I still burn just as much fat if I just take the ephedrine?
No, you don't need the C and A. However, as already mentioned, you're getting caffeine with your coffee. You could also look into using something like Alpha-T2 (for the alpha yohimbine) for the A. I have done such a twist on the ECA stack, not using the actual "accepted" ECA stack, but made my own variation of it.

~Rosie~

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ECY (yohimbine) is a common variation people have been using for years. As was mentioned...go with the alpha version of yohimbine if you run it. The other versions of yohimbine can have some nasty sides

You dont need the aspirin

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
I would keep the C, but drop the A. You can always split your caffeine tablets in half (assuming you have tablets) to lower the dosage given your coffee intake.