MAN Prometheus Rising

jog344

Awards
Just for final clarification, this product does not need a pct correct?

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
May be smart to take some L-Dopa with it for safety's sake

(This may be overly cautious, but I would rather that when the safety studies are not entirely conclusive)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great point. I have some Prometheus Rising in my stash and plan on using a product with L-Dopa in it during that run.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great point. I have some Prometheus Rising in my stash and plan on using a product with L-Dopa in it during that run.
I'm not sure I've seen any reviews on it...seem good?

DAA & Agmatine are solid...just seems you could get those in bulk for less $ that last longer than the benefits of what Coleus Forskohii & R-ALA would provide for the 20 servings the bottle would give...?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another valid point. I have some SNS Agmatine and SNS DAA that I'll be supplementing the PR with due to PR being 20 days worth.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure I've seen any reviews on it...seem good?

DAA & Agmatine are solid...just seems you could get those in bulk for less $ that last longer than the benefits of what Coleus Forskohii & R-ALA would provide for the 20 servings the bottle would give...?
I agree here 100%.
I would much rather spend the money on SNS DAA and SNS Agmatine. In my opinion this is a much better option for the price and will provide more than 20 servings.

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
no pct but l-dopa wouldnt be a bad idea, like Powercage stated 'for safety's sake'. maybe some gaba too

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^Interesting that you say to possibly add some GABA. I have a product sitting next to me on my night stand and it contains both L-Dopa and GABA :D

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Another valid point. I have some SNS Agmatine and SNS DAA that I'll be supplementing the PR with due to PR being 20 days worth.
Sounds like a plan stx! ;) Hopefully you aren't as stack happy as I get sometimes...I'd want to also toss in some Erase, AT2 & some HGHpro in there for kicks...whhhhheeeee!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do have all of those on hand, lol...

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^^^Interesting that you say to possibly add some GABA. I have a product sitting next to me on my night stand and it contains both L-Dopa and GABA :D
you know what they say 'GABA if you got em'

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can honestly say that I don't know what you're talking about, lol...

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
May be smart to take some L-Dopa with it for safety's sake

(This may be overly cautious, but I would rather that when the safety studies are not entirely conclusive)
How would L-DOPA help any safety issues? I assume you're talking about the DAA. Could you please link me to the safety studies too?

If DAA caused excitotoxicity (which I still don't believe it does), adding L-Dopa could actually increase chances of excitotoxicity. Dopamine acts on D1 and D2 classes of receptors and they do different things. One of those things is potentiating NMDA receptor activation, which would amplify this theorized effect.

I guess I just find it odd that there is this big scare over DAA, an exogenous agonist, but randomly supplementing with L-DOPA and GABA doesn't have anybody worried when dopamine and GABA are endogenous neurotransmitters held in a natural homeostatic ratio throughout the body. I'm not saying that there are dangers with L-DOPA(the L-DOPA sold as a supplement, not the L-DOPA given to Parkinson's patients) and GABA. In fact I think supplementing both is safe, but if I had to choose which ones to look a lot closer at, it would be those two.

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How would L-DOPA help any safety issues? I assume you're talking about the DAA. Could you please link me to the safety studies too?

If DAA caused excitotoxicity (which I still don't believe it does), adding L-Dopa could actually increase chances of excitotoxicity. Dopamine acts on D1 and D2 classes of receptors and they do different things. One of those things is potentiating NMDA receptor activation, which would amplify this theorized effect.

I guess I just find it odd that there is this big scare over DAA, an exogenous agonist, but randomly supplementing with L-DOPA and GABA doesn't have anybody worried when dopamine and GABA are endogenous neurotransmitters held in a natural homeostatic ratio throughout the body. I'm not saying that there are dangers with L-DOPA(the L-DOPA sold as a supplement, not the L-DOPA given to Parkinson's patients) and GABA. In fact I think supplementing both is safe, but if I had to choose which ones to look a lot closer at, it would be those two.

It could help prevent possible sides associated with an increased Prolactin level