ZMA/FREETEST/ORANGE TRIAD ... too much zinc and magnesium?

useyourhead

Awards
just curious if you think taking full doses daily of ZMA/FreeTest/ and Orange Triad would be over doing it on zinc and magnesium?

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What reason are you taking ZMA for?

Its fine to take those together, but I dont really see a reason to buy ZMA unless you have some sort of deficiency. It doesnt do anything for test and there are better options for sleep aids

useyourhead

Awards
honestly i just take it because I know zinc and magnesium are essential to test production and maybe taking it on an empty stomach at night leads to better absorption. I am not against stopping it if I am getting enough from FreeTest and Orange Triad.

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
honestly i just take it because I know zinc and magnesium are essential to test production and maybe taking it on an empty stomach at night leads to better absorption. I am not against stopping it if I am getting enough from FreeTest and Orange Triad.
ZMA wont help you with test.

Could you post the profile for Free Test? Im not sure of the ingredients

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Eh

Go with Orange Triad, Activate X, Triazole/Erase

You'll get really good results if you want some test support with your Orange Triad by adding those others in

Many would recommend 3-6g DAA as well (altho I am not as much of a fan due to inconclusive safety research)

useyourhead

Awards
Yeah DAA kinda scares me. Thanks for the advice though

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Whatever combo you go with, keep an eye on your total intake of magnesium. Too high and you're signing up for diarrhea.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
All good advice.

Personally I think ZMA is a good investment for the money.

I never liked DAA, but that's just me. Some guys have excellent results with it.

Good to go with the Orange TRIad though! That is 110% a good decision :D

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i wouldnt ever take 6g of DAA. i keep it at 3, and with Free Test, you shouldnt see any sides if you are prone to estro sides.