rpn eviscerate no burn?

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday I received my bottle of rpn eviscerate in the mail, after shaving my stomach I put some on and despite having read countless threads about how much it burns I only received a slight tingle and maybe a little heat so I went to sleep after it had dried. This morning I put some on before coming to work and felt absolutely nothing, not even the tingle. Am I doing something wrong or does it just not burn for everybody. And no I didn't by the smolder I bought the original

omg

omg

Awards
It is then very strange i try the original eviscerate rpn and burn like mf!!

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
It was only during some kind of physical activity when I felt the burning.

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
But does it mean that its not working?
It's working!

I asked the same question about a year ago, lol. Rosie knows a lot about it, she explained it to me.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
I foheatthat when I used a scrubber.... really kicked up the heat.

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
And my only other concern was will the results last?

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Like everything, diet and food intake timing is key.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yesterday I received my bottle of rpn eviscerate in the mail, after shaving my stomach I put some on and despite having read countless threads about how much it burns I only received a slight tingle and maybe a little heat so I went to sleep after it had dried. This morning I put some on before coming to work and felt absolutely nothing, not even the tingle. Am I doing something wrong or does it just not burn for everybody. And no I didn't by the smolder I bought the original
Everyone is different - the first bottle of Eviscerate used did not burn at all, even though every one after that did. It may not burn one who is not as lean using it as well. If you don't get the burn, then that's great for you.

But does it mean that its not working?
No burning does not mean that Eviscerate is not working.

And my only other concern was will the results last?
Eviscerate can help with fat loss, or minimizing fat gain when making gains. However, as already mentioned, NUTRITION AND TRAINING , especially NUTRITION, are the factors that are going to determine whether or not you a) get results, and b) how well you maintain your results.

~Rosie~

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
Yea I have my nutrition pretty much in check lately. I'm just worried what I lose with eviscerate will bloat back up quickly once I'm done. Also how long should I be using it?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea I have my nutrition pretty much in check lately. I'm just worried what I lose with eviscerate will bloat back up quickly once I'm done. Also how long should I be using it?
You will have some water retention when using Eviscerate, but a few days without it and you will see what it has done. There is no reason for you to "bloat back up" if you keep your nutrition in check.

Ideally use Eviscerate for ~8 weeks before taking some time off.

~Rosie~

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
I'm actually running the beta version right now and it burns like a mother ****er....especially when your skin folds....I got pics of how red my stomach got after just having it on for 10-15 minutes.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm actually running the beta version right now and it burns like a mother ****er....especially when your skin folds....I got pics of how red my stomach got after just having it on for 10-15 minutes.
The beta Eviscerate? :shocked1: How long did you have THAT stashed away?! :think:

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
The beta Eviscerate? :shocked1: How long did you have THAT stashed away?! :think:
A while, lol. I had this since you were running the log for it :yup: yeah I think I remember you did a log on it and I had talk to Genomyx and he said it's a good product so i bought it :D

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A while, lol. I had this since you were running the log for it :yup: yeah I think I remember you did a log on it and I had talk to Genomyx and he said it's a good product so i bought it :D
I did indeed run a log on it :yup: loooooooong time ago back last October :blink: and have used it several times since.

~Rosie~

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
Ok I felt the intense burn never do I ever wanna feel it again lol but if it gets me my sixpack so be it. Would it be unwise to run this with neovar recomped? I ask in this thread because u recommended it to me before. I just wanna keep away from creatine bloat and watery squishy muscle. And I wanna keep my creatine gains which I lost last time I used creatine (kre-allkalyn) to be specific

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok I felt the intense burn never do I ever wanna feel it again lol but if it gets me my sixpack so be it. Would it be unwise to run this with neovar recomped? I ask in this thread because u recommended it to me before. I just wanna keep away from creatine bloat and watery squishy muscle. And I wanna keep my creatine gains which I lost last time I used creatine (kre-allkalyn) to be specific
You can use Eviscerate with NeoVar Recomped - I have done this multiple times.

NeoVar Recomped does not cause any side effects like bloat or water retention, etc. FYI, creatine does not cause water retention under the skin, since any water retention is INTRAmuscular, causing your muscles to appear fuller, which is desirable.

As far as "losing" gains, you won't do this, and Kre-Alkalyn would not have cause loss of gains. If you stopped using creatine for ~3 weeks, your creatine muscle levels would have returned to baseline, but that does not means you would lose any gains made whilst using creatine, and creatine does not directly relate or cause gains.

~Rosie~

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
sorry, i know that creatine does cause intramuscular swelling which does look good aesthetically... But whilst i used kreallkalyn when i would flex my muscles they were watery and fluffy instead of hard and jagged... i know it sounds weird but that feeling was why i stopped taking creatine. I know that the swelling does make it easier later to add hard firm size to your muscles its just i hate that squishy feeling. im planning on using Neovar as i am doing a body recomp right now while i train using Wendlers 5/3/1 method. And since hypertrophy is not my goal and instead strength is the main thing i figured some creatine would add on to my muscular mass

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sorry, i know that creatine does cause intramuscular swelling which does look good aesthetically... But whilst i used kreallkalyn when i would flex my muscles they were watery and fluffy instead of hard and jagged... i know it sounds weird but that feeling was why i stopped taking creatine. I know that the swelling does make it easier later to add hard firm size to your muscles its just i hate that squishy feeling. im planning on using Neovar as i am doing a body recomp right now while i train using Wendlers 5/3/1 method. And since hypertrophy is not my goal and instead strength is the main thing i figured some creatine would add on to my muscular mass
Interesting. Don't be so quick to blame the product though, since your nutrition re food and water, etc. plays far more of a role in that that creatine would.

No disrespect, but you have some very odd and wrong ideas about creatine and what it does, so I recommend that you look up on what it is and what it actually does. Using creatine does not mean that you will gain either size or strength, although it can help if your nutrition AND training are appropriate for those goals.

~Rosie~

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The beta version burned the hell outa me. Smolder still burns me, but nowhere near as bad.

Mike

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I still have re beta version.

I plan to use this before bed, as we have a new born at home and fear transfer to her.
looking forward to burning some fat as I sleep

;)

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
After some research I've pretty much learned that the real use of creatine is to restore the atp energy in muscles so u can use a quick burst of explosive energy in ur workouts. I have started supplementing neovar recomped with the hopes of adding some size on while recomping

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
After some research I've pretty much learned that the real use of creatine is to restore the atp energy in muscles so u can use a quick burst of explosive energy in ur workouts. I have started supplementing neovar recomped with the hopes of adding some size on while recomping
Good for you - nice to see someone researching something for themselves :)

NeoVar Recomped is a good product and should help. Remember that most of your success (or lack of it) with a recomp IS going to some from the manipulation of your NUTRITION, though.

~Rosie~

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
I've recently started eating more whole foods instead of protein shakes and made a calorie drop to 3000-3500 also a protein drop because I was eating abt 2xlb but I feel like I wasn't utilizing it and it was turning into fat. I also began a carb cut off at 6 and eating about 8 meals a day spaced by 2-3 hours. I've dropped about 4lbs already I'm hoping its all fat. And just focusing on being lean and lifting heavy

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Wow.... no burn till I hit the gym!

I've tested and applied before bed, no burn.

After morning shower...warm, but no burn.

6 hours after the above statement... during workout....OMG! Feels like extreme sunburn for about 3 hours.

*** Disregard the :( damn phone has a mind of its own ***

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
Wow.... no burn till I hit the gym!

I've tested and applied before bed, no burn.

After morning shower...warm, but no burn.

6 hours after the above statement... during workout....OMG! Feels like extreme sunburn for about 3 hours.

*** Disregard the :( damn phone has a mind of its own ***
I'm burning from the time I rub it on. Like my skin folds on tops of each other, wow that really makes me sound fat, but when I'm doing cardio :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: I should use this during boring classes...it would help me stay up :laugh: