supps without 1,3 dimethylamylamine

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what pre workout supps do you guys like without 1,3 dimethylamylamine..cant seem to find any good ones without it..lit up didnt do anything for me

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
what pre workout supps do you guys like without 1,3 dimethylamylamine..cant seem to find any good ones without it..lit up didnt do anything for me
Well, depends... Do you want a PWO with Stim or without ?
There are literally tons of them out there :)

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
SNS Focus XT ftmfw. white flood would be another good option ;)

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
With stim White Flood, without Ragnarok.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
BSN have a no caffeine NO EXPLODE out now , it also has no other stim

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There's plenty of preworkout products and products that can be used pre-training out there that do not contain Geranium. What one or stack you choose and use will depend on your goals and needs, as well as what you're looking for.

The best preworkout product out there IMO is Assault. Great for energy, focus, and everything else desired in a preworkout product.

A great pre-training stack is RPM (perworkout with testosterone boosting properties) and Drive (a natural testosterone booster that can be used pre-training). Great leaning and performance stack, giving clean and focused energy, aiding in endurance performance, increasing strength, as well as aggression, etc.

You can also look at other natural Testosterone and/or Growth Hormone boosters. Or one-ingredient products like GPLC, etc.

~Rosie~

kvothe

Awards
There's plenty of preworkout products and products that can be used pre-training out there that do not contain Geranium. What one or stack you choose and use will depend on your goals and needs, as well as what you're looking for.

The best preworkout product out there IMO is Assault. Great for energy, focus, and everything else desired in a preworkout product.A great pre-training stack is RPM (perworkout with testosterone boosting properties) and Drive (a natural testosterone booster that can be used pre-training). Great leaning and performance stack, giving clean and focused energy, aiding in endurance performance, increasing strength, as well as aggression, etc.

You can also look at other natural Testosterone and/or Growth Hormone boosters. Or one-ingredient products like GPLC, etc.

~Rosie~
to add to it also dosed well, I am not big on stims anyways, but the 20 gram dose does me fine in stim and pump dept.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
You can get several: Ragnorok (stim free version), Premax, Vasocharge, etc.

Or just buy some bulk supplies and mix your own. That is much more cost effective and you can tailor the mix to your needs.

justiceTX

justiceTX

Awards
  • Established
Assault!! I have tried a bunch and this is the best one for me.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Scivations's new Novem, stuff is good, i enjoy it as much as jack3d and others.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Give AppNuts Lit-Up a try. Great smooth energy. Nothing too overpowering as far as stims go.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
From personal experience, I have run through many pre workouts. You have to see what you yourself respond to, the most important part of any preworkout, is dosage. Hemoval always allowed for me to focus and noticeably lift more. Noxipro is possibly the best preworkout I have ever tried, I made my powerlifting buddy get some and he is pulling almost 1500 now (not saying it is all from the noxipro haha but he does notice improved lifts).

If you were to stack these two which I have done, you feel invincible. This monday I had legs. After my 5^2 sets of leg curls/quad extensions to warm up I leg pressed 360 knees to chest for 25 reps easy, and continually went up to 810lb knees to chest 15 reps, easy (the machine wont hold more weight).

Then moved onto squats etc (not too heavy still recovering from popping out my knee during muay thai). To wrap up my workout double over hand no belt, stiff leg deads with 225x25, 315x10, 315x10, 315x10, 225x till failure

I weight 182

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
doesnt matter if its stim free or not just wondered what you guys liked that didnt have 1,3 dimethylamylamine.. seems like all the companies now are putting it in their new supps and i adopt easy to 1,3 dimethylamylamine

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
Rpm or ultima. Or both... But there are many.
rpm was very good when i used it years ago, just couldnt sleep (train at 6pm), ultima iv heard great stuff too, its alot like premax i think in you are paying for greater quality and ingredients, altho ultima is a bit more generous on the servings

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
The new version of White FLOOD is brand new (came out 4 days ago), but feedback so far is OUTSTANDING.