PES erase, cortisol and lean xtreme

  1. Registered User
    Machmood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    84
    Rep Power
    343

    PES erase, cortisol and lean xtreme


    I have been reading on many boards that erase is agreat natural AI, substantially reduces cortisol and can give a slight rise in test. I have always had problem with love handles and lower belly so this seems like a perfect product for me.
    Prior to hearing about this I used a product called lean xtreme which contains these 2 ingrediants (5-AT (5-Etioallocholen-3b,7b,17b-tiol), 7OH (3b,7b-dihydroxy-5-Etioallocholen-17-one) . Its a non stim that claims to lower cortisol.
    My main question is will the Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione have the same effect as the lean xtreme with added benefits?? I am planning on using DAA year round so this seems perfect to stack with it. Although I have seen good results with lean Xtreme if this product does the same thing plus raise test and lower estrogen I Would much rather go with that stacked with the DAA

    Basically will ERASE have the same effect of LX with added bonuses?

  2. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,081
    Rep Power
    3164581

    Lowering cortisol will not increase lipolysis.

    The reason lowering cortisol is sought after in cutting phases is it allows the user to better maintain muscle mass. And for this reason I do think keeping cortisol in control is essential, especially because cortisol tends to rise when you are cutting.

    Reducing estrogen such as with an AI like Erase will allow you to slow down fat storage, especially in those areas.

    But what you really want to target fat loss in those areas is Alpha-T2. It contains Rauwolscine. This ingredient turns off fat storing mechanisms in your midsection, love handles, lower back, etc. Also, it upregulates fat burning in these same places.

    This is the reason we so often recommend the Alpha-T2 + Erase stack. It hits every angle of a perfect fat loss stack, and would be perfect for your goals.

    Here is the dosing on the stack

    Dosing Protocol:

    2-3 caps of Erase per day, spread out, with or without food

    1-2 Alpha-T2 on an empty stomach, 30 minutes before breakfast

    1 Alpha-T2 on an empty stomach 6-8 hours later.
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  3. Registered User
    kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    3,060
    Rep Power
    290730

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Lowering cortisol will not increase lipolysis.

    The reason lowering cortisol is sought after in cutting phases is it allows the user to better maintain muscle mass. And for this reason I do think keeping cortisol in control is essential, especially because cortisol tends to rise when you are cutting.

    Reducing estrogen such as with an AI like Erase will allow you to slow down fat storage, especially in those areas.

    But what you really want to target fat loss in those areas is Alpha-T2. It contains Rauwolscine. This ingredient turns off fat storing mechanisms in your midsection, love handles, lower back, etc. Also, it upregulates fat burning in these same places.

    This is the reason we so often recommend the Alpha-T2 + Erase stack. It hits every angle of a perfect fat loss stack, and would be perfect for your goals.

    Here is the dosing on the stack

    Dosing Protocol:

    2-3 caps of Erase per day, spread out, with or without food

    1-2 Alpha-T2 on an empty stomach, 30 minutes before breakfast

    1 Alpha-T2 on an empty stomach 6-8 hours later.
    Agreed.

    In biosignature, love handles are correlated with high insulin levels, and a general inability to handle carbs. Once i drop carb intake, I notice a significant reduction in love handles/spare tire region. Adding in the Alpha T-2 to a lower carb diet gives a 1-2 punch to those stubborn areas.
    •   
       

  4. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,081
    Rep Power
    3164581

    Same here...carb cycling leans me out faster than anything
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  5. Registered User
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Elysium
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,902
    Rep Power
    122079

    Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    Agreed.

    In biosignature, love handles are correlated with high insulin levels, and a general inability to handle carbs. Once i drop carb intake, I notice a significant reduction in love handles/spare tire region. Adding in the Alpha T-2 to a lower carb diet gives a 1-2 punch to those stubborn areas.
    Not necessary high insulin levels but too low androgen levels increase
    the "belly fat"

    testosterone converts into estradiol=(low DHT levels)
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  6. Registered User
    Machmood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    84
    Rep Power
    343

    Hey thanks for your posts. The main reason I though cortisol was the main culprit was the fact I reacted so well to Lean Xtreme. Any other reasons why that product seems to target these areas?? Also I agree with the carbs, my body responds AMAZING to keto diets, after the initial 2 week period I have great energy, no lethargy and amazingly enough my appetite is really suppressed and Im not hungry all the time. This time around I am trying to keep some carbs in and go for a recomp and maybe add alil muscle. TO be honest this diet isnt exactly working out. It seems keeping the carbs in my diet just make me want more carbs and I cant controll myself and end up cheating. I am looking into picking up some oxy elite pro to help this. SO it looks like I am going to go with OEP,Erase and Alpha t2.
  7. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,081
    Rep Power
    3164581

    That stack should really make a difference...let us know how it goes.
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  8. Registered User
    Machmood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    84
    Rep Power
    343

    I will, I have a log going on over at IntenseMuscle with the same SN, maybe ill copy and paste my posts and start a log here when I start this stack. Prob June 1st. Ill prob throw in DAA also, its so cheap I figure why not
  9. Registered User
    Machmood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    84
    Rep Power
    343

    Also I have some pics up in my log and you can see waht Im talkign about. My front shot and back shot look like 2 diff people, its really weird. my upper torso is pretty vascular and I look decent, but from behind I have huge love handles and look really out of shape. I guess its a catch 22. My upper torso is pretty much always lean and looks good even when at a high BF, but my lower abs and back are really hard to bring out even at a low BF

    My log is "From zero to hero"
  10. Registered User
    bikeswimlive's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    1,222
    Rep Power
    874

    For the price you cannot go wrong with Erase. I also really like Endoamp Max. If you want to go really cheap, just get Vitamin C tabs and start reading up on it's benefits.
  11. Registered User
    kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    3,060
    Rep Power
    290730

    Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    Not necessary high insulin levels but too low androgen levels increase
    the "belly fat"

    testosterone converts into estradiol=(low DHT levels)
    Its not as simple as that.

    Studies have shown that a relationship of cortisol & insulin to sex hormones in favor of the former leads to increased fat mass. (1) Increased fat mass (especially in the abdominal region), has been linked to the conversion of DHT to inactive metabolites. (2)

    If you have a bad diet, you increase the amount of circulating insulin, which can lead to fat accumulation. Fat accumulation leads to the deactivation of DHT and Testosterone (increased aromatase), which causes its own slew of problems. Of course, the problem can start with low testosterone, which is why having blood tests done if you cant correct the issue is the best option.


    1. The regulation of adipose tissue distribution in humans.
    2. Androgen inactivation and steroid-converting enzyme expression in abdominal adipose tissue in men
  12. Registered User
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Elysium
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,902
    Rep Power
    122079

    Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    Its not as simple as that.

    Studies have shown that a relationship of cortisol & insulin to sex hormones in favor of the former leads to increased fat mass. (1) Increased fat mass (especially in the abdominal region), has been linked to the conversion of DHT to inactive metabolites. (2)

    If you have a bad diet, you increase the amount of circulating insulin, which can lead to fat accumulation. Fat accumulation leads to the deactivation of DHT and Testosterone (increased aromatase), which causes its own slew of problems. Of course, the problem can start with low testosterone, which is why having blood tests done if you cant correct the issue is the best option.


    1. The regulation of adipose tissue distribution in humans.
    2. Androgen inactivation and steroid-converting enzyme expression in abdominal adipose tissue in men

    yeap I read the study
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  13. Registered User
    Machmood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    84
    Rep Power
    343

    Wondering why you guys decided not to use 3,5 as well. From what I have read it seems to be more potent and the body usually stabilizes within days
  14. Registered User
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona, United States
    Posts
    6,769
    Rep Power
    3646871

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster
    Same here...carb cycling leans me out faster than anything
    Carb cycling such as a keto type diet? About to pick up a bottle of erase and am looking for a good diet to go with it.

    Sorry to the op not trying to hijack.
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  15. Registered User
    kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    3,060
    Rep Power
    290730

    Quote Originally Posted by Dvaldez5 View Post
    Carb cycling such as a keto type diet? About to pick up a bottle of erase and am looking for a good diet to go with it.

    Sorry to the op not trying to hijack.
    Yeah, low carb for a length of time (4-5 days in my case) with a carb up on one of those nights. Usually at the start of a diet ill hit the carb up every 4th night, and as fat loss slows ill stretch it out slowly until im hitting one large carb meal a night.

    If you're looking to cut up I would probably throw Alpha-T2 in there to stack with Erase. That stack on a low carb diet is pretty much a fat incinerator.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  16. Registered User
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767473

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Lowering cortisol will not increase lipolysis.

    The reason lowering cortisol is sought after in cutting phases is it allows the user to better maintain muscle mass. And for this reason I do think keeping cortisol in control is essential, especially because cortisol tends to rise when you are cutting.

    Reducing estrogen such as with an AI like Erase will allow you to slow down fat storage, especially in those areas.

    But what you really want to target fat loss in those areas is Alpha-T2. It contains Rauwolscine. This ingredient turns off fat storing mechanisms in your midsection, love handles, lower back, etc. Also, it upregulates fat burning in these same places.

    This is the reason we so often recommend the Alpha-T2 + Erase stack. It hits every angle of a perfect fat loss stack, and would be perfect for your goals.

    Here is the dosing on the stack

    Dosing Protocol:

    2-3 caps of Erase per day, spread out, with or without food

    1-2 Alpha-T2 on an empty stomach, 30 minutes before breakfast

    1 Alpha-T2 on an empty stomach 6-8 hours later.
    Does alpha t2 really have to be taken on an empty stomach? I may use it in my next prep to get my dose of Rauwolscine, I can't tolerate Adipose Annahilation which I was using, kills my stomach to bad.

    Mike
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  17. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,081
    Rep Power
    3164581

    Quote Originally Posted by Dvaldez5 View Post
    Carb cycling such as a keto type diet? About to pick up a bottle of erase and am looking for a good diet to go with it.

    Sorry to the op not trying to hijack.
    Not total keto...partial keto I guess is the best way to describe it.

    Both carb cycling and times carb dieting are my favorite recomp diets. As kevin said you basically have "carb up" days.

    Sorta like the Anabolic Diet if you have read that one
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  18. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,081
    Rep Power
    3164581

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Does alpha t2 really have to be taken on an empty stomach? I may use it in my next prep to get my dose of Rauwolscine, I can't tolerate Adipose Annahilation which I was using, kills my stomach to bad.

    Mike
    It can be taken with protein. You just want to avoid carbs in the 30 mins you are taking it. An insulin spike can make the rauwolscine less effective in the 30-45 mins it is being digested
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  19. Registered User
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767473

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    It can be taken with protein. You just want to avoid carbs in the 30 mins you are taking it. An insulin spike can make the rauwolscine less effective in the 30-45 mins it is being digested
    Alright perfect, I will just take it with my morning amino drink which is carbless. Thanks bro, that makes sense, I totally wasn't thinking about insulin negating the effects of Alpha 2 stimulation similar to yohimbine

    Mike
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  20. Registered User
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona, United States
    Posts
    6,769
    Rep Power
    3646871

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster

    Not total keto...partial keto I guess is the best way to describe it.

    Both carb cycling and times carb dieting are my favorite recomp diets. As kevin said you basically have "carb up" days.

    Sorta like the Anabolic Diet if you have read that one
    Same thing as metabolic, right? Metabolic is just the updated version from Dr. Pasquale...?

    There a name for the one youre on? Or is it just your own creation for you?
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  21. Registered User
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona, United States
    Posts
    6,769
    Rep Power
    3646871

    Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy

    Yeah, low carb for a length of time (4-5 days in my case) with a carb up on one of those nights. Usually at the start of a diet ill hit the carb up every 4th night, and as fat loss slows ill stretch it out slowly until im hitting one large carb meal a night.

    If you're looking to cut up I would probably throw Alpha-T2 in there to stack with Erase. That stack on a low carb diet is pretty much a fat incinerator.
    Righteous! Thanks bro! Gotta get rid of these muthaeffin love handles!
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  22. Registered User
    kevinhy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    3,060
    Rep Power
    290730

    Quote Originally Posted by Dvaldez5 View Post
    Righteous! Thanks bro! Gotta get rid of these muthaeffin love handles!
    No problem man, good luck!
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Erase + Lean Xtreme and cholesterol
    By jcdenton in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-15-2011, 04:00 PM
  2. TT-33 , Lean Xtreme and Erase
    By spogiderbaer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 02-13-2011, 09:41 PM
  3. Lean EFX, Lean Xtreme, and erase
    By keton09 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-09-2010, 10:21 PM
  4. LEAN XTREME or LEAN FX for cortisol
    By just93 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-11-2009, 07:04 PM
  5. DS Lean Xtreme vs NOW Super Cortisol Support
    By ryaroberts in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-12-2008, 09:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in