Reset AD replacement?

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
I thought I saw a replacement for it but can't seem to find it. Any help?

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
As someone on here suggested about a month ago, I have been using pregnenolone and L-tyrosine, not sure of the dosages without looking but I think it's 25mg/1g ratio. Seems to be working for me...

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
As someone on here suggested about a month ago, I have been using pregnenolone and L-tyrosine, not sure of the dosages without looking but I think it's 25mg/1g ratio. Seems to be working for me...
Think I saw that thread. 20mg I believe it was.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just ordered 3 nottles from Amazon. Only 2 left :D

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been on revamp, I feel like reset ad was stronger, but it is still working good so I can't complain!

Mike

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That stinks :(

How did you dose the AD and how are you dising this stuff?

I've been on revamp, I feel like reset ad was stronger, but it is still working good so I can't complain!

Mike

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That stinks :(

How did you dose the AD and how are you dising this stuff?
Same, 1AM, 1 mid day, 1 pm for 2 weeks, then 1 am, 1 mid day for 10 additional weeks. Adrenal fatigue takes a while to recovery from, I may run it up until the time I start my next contest prep.

Mike

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks CB ;)

I orderfed and will provide feedback as well.

I only used ONE cap per day of AD alongside my morning stims and I never flattened out from stim use. Insane as I used this porotocol for 3+ years (at least)! AD is the crap!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks CB ;)

I orderfed and will provide feedback as well.

I only used ONE cap per day of AD alongside my morning stims and I never flattened out from stim use. Insane as I used this porotocol for 3+ years (at least)! AD is the crap!
Over the course of 2 years, I must have went through 8-10 bottles for sure. Loved it, can't believe no other companies did something with it.

Mike

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed. Well, looks like Revamp did - perhaps their source of ingredients just are not as pure or whatever. Al good - close enough. Lord knows I need the stuff LOL

Over the course of 2 years, I must have went through 8-10 bottles for sure. Loved it, can't believe no other companies did something with it.

Mike

mikaveli06

mikaveli06

Awards
  • Established
Cant wait gor genomyx version to come out,should be top notch quality

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed. Well, looks like Revamp did - perhaps their source of ingredients just are not as pure or whatever. Al good - close enough. Lord knows I need the stuff LOL
Who knows, theres a good chance i may just be remembering it to be better than it actually was and expecting to much. Who knows! Its working though.

Mike

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOLOL.

Dwick

Dwick

Awards
So far I'm impressed with the stuff. NP had an awesome deal too.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So far I'm impressed with the stuff. NP had an awesome deal too.
I was impressed myself, especially after I only paid 13$ for a bottle! I actually just ran out at 3 caps a day.. 2am, 1 mid day.

Mike