Supplement for reducing estrogen

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PES Erase, it's amazing for drying you out + lowers cotisol and boosts test a bit.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tons of 'em out there. My current 2 favorites include HardFX and Erase.

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
NP.com has come cool Erase stacks. go get some

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like an obvious question but what are you trying to achieve from lowering estrogen i.e., have you had your levels tested or trying to improve symptoms you have?

On the whole Erase is probably the most widely recommended supplement for estrogen control. I have just started taking it so cannot give my personal view just yet.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Free Test
Out of interest, you said in another thread that Free Test contains more active than Erase does.

As it is a proprietary blend is this per capsule or per serving? i.e., 4 capsules of Free Test contains more 3,7 than 1 capsule of Erase?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Out of interest, you said in another thread that Free Test contains more active than Erase does.

As it is a proprietary blend is this per capsule or per serving? i.e., 4 capsules of Free Test contains more 3,7 than 1 capsule of Erase?
I've heard it was 100mg per serving, but I don't know for sure since its a prop. blend.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone have one they would reccomend??
Aside from using a hormonal AI (which is probably not necessary), there are several natural products out there that have AI properties and work exceptionally well. The top of the list and the product I recommend is Erase. You also have FREE TEST, Triazole, and T-911, among many others you could consider.

A serving of FREE TEST contains more 3,7-keto than a serving of Erase, yes; but 4 caps of FREE TEST also contains more than 3,7-keto than 4 caps of Erase as well.

~Rosie~

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Inhibit-E or Erase. Both worked well for me.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Erase is great and I absolutely loved the results I saw while on Triazole.

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
I'm a big fan of 6-bromo, but it's no longer available and I have switched over to ERASE. It's a little milder anyway.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone have one they would reccomend??
I guess i'll jump on this threads bandwagon and also recommend Erase, its worked some magic for me. You can also reduce estrogen levels by simply increasing your fiber intake. Studies have shown that high fiber intake is associated with lowered estrogen. In one study a reduction of 22% was noted in individuals with high fiber intake.

Vitamin d3 is also found to be anti-estrogenic in select tissues

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17640158
http://endo.endojournals.org/cgi/content/abstract/151/1/32

Jahcuree

Sounds like an obvious question but what are you trying to achieve from lowering estrogen i.e., have you had your levels tested or trying to improve symptoms you have?

On the whole Erase is probably the most widely recommended supplement for estrogen control. I have just started taking it so cannot give my personal view just yet.
thankyou all for the input, i just finished low dose hdrol (OTC PCT)and am seeing begining phases of possible gyno, puffy nipple a little bit. heard i should look into reducing estrogen sup

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thankyou all for the input, i just finished low dose hdrol (OTC PCT)and am seeing begining phases of possible gyno, puffy nipple a little bit. heard i should look into reducing estrogen sup
The extra information makes a big difference. Is it fat accumulation around the nipple or are you beginning to feel a small lump behind it?

Jahcuree

The extra information makes a big difference. Is it fat accumulation around the nipple or are you beginning to feel a small lump behind it?
its fat accumulation, and a little bit tender

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am a huge fan of Erase and would highly recommend it.

Jahcuree

i think im going to buy erase today. would you agree?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its fat accumulation, and a little bit tender
If it were me and it was just fat accumulation I would take the most widely recommended AI that was available OTC.

If that failed and it was actual gyno, not fat accumulation then I would look into the stronger drugs available on the market.

That is just me, my motto is use the weakest thing which serves the desired purpose. If you can gain the amount of muscle you want naturally, don't use steroids. If you can reduce the fat using OTC options, don't use potent drugs with toxic side effects.

That is my motto but that motto also means I don't take AAS in the first place. :)

Personally I would start with Erase and go from there if it failed, if you can afford the time. I have only just started my run with it so cannot give a personal testament just yet.

Best of luck. :)

Jahcuree

If it were me and it was just fat accumulation I would take the most widely recommended AI that was available OTC.

If that failed and it was actual gyno, not fat accumulation then I would look into the stronger drugs available on the market.

That is just me, my motto is use the weakest thing which serves the desired purpose. If you can gain the amount of muscle you want naturally, don't use steroids. If you can reduce the fat using OTC options, don't use potent drugs with toxic side effects.

That is my motto but that motto also means I don't take AAS in the first place. :)

Personally I would start with Erase and go from there if it failed, if you can afford the time. I have only just started my run with it so cannot give a personal testament just yet.

Best of luck. :)
thanks bro!!!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
As many have said, Erase is awesome at just 2 caps a day.

Likewise, Inhibit-E does the trick at 1 cap a day for most natty stuff.

Jahcuree

Erase is ok to stack with Athletix TITANIUM and another test booster correct?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established