Best but most economical way to use MAP?

1. Best but most economical way to use MAP?

I was planning on doing 1 scoop of MAP with 5-10g BCAA pre-wo with 1 scoop of MAP with 5-10g BCAA intra/post wo, will try both times. Thanks

2. Your plan is sounds solid. I wouldn't recommend any other way.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

3. i think pre intra and before bed since protein synthesis and repairs is at its greatest.
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by ssbackwards View Post
    i think pre intra and before bed since protein synthesis and repairs is at its greatest.
    It digests too quickly to use it as a pre-bed source of protein.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

5. most economical way would either be a line of credit or the low interest financing option

6. Quote Originally Posted by Orangatang View Post
    most economical way would either be a line of credit or the low interest financing option
    lol

Ya I agree with Rodja

7. Lol well it isnt the cheapest product, so i want to use it to see results but not make myself anymore broke lol

8. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    It digests too quickly to use it as a pre-bed source of protein.
    take with pb itll slow down.

9. Quote Originally Posted by ssbackwards View Post
    take with pb itll slow down.
    That completely defeats the purpose of the product.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

10. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    That completely defeats the purpose of the product.
    Indeed, this isn't casein it is hydrolyzed casein (PeptoPro)...big difference

"Maximum Absorbed Protein (MAP) is the best way to get amino acids to your muscles. MAP delivers amino acids quickly and fully. It's the most efficient way to get them to your muscles, short of injecting.

No other protein or amino acid absorbs better than MAP. The amino acids in MAP are carried right through the stomach walls without any digestion required."

Similar Forum Threads

1. Economical 50 serv. NO-Xplode.. NO-Joke ;)
    By Steveoph in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-24-2009, 06:13 PM