Andromass Delivery System Question

LikeMike

Awards
As i read about Andromass it seems as though it is relatively harmless on the liver. I ask because in the past i have been on medications that have raised my liver enzymes and this is an issue for me. So my question is does this liquivade delivery system bypass the liver alltogether? Any feedback would be appreciated.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
As i read about Andromass it seems as though it is relatively harmless on the liver. I ask because in the past i have been on medications that have raised my liver enzymes and this is an issue for me. So my question is does this liquivade delivery system bypass the liver alltogether? Any feedback would be appreciated.
For the most part, but we are speaking of non-methylated hormones, so the impact on the liver will be minimal.

"Esterase inhibitor: These naturally occurring flavones inhibit the removal of the steroid ester by intestinal esterase. (23,24) By keeping the fatty ester attached to the steroid, the steroid will absorb into the lymphatic system. This prevents passage through the portal liver system and destruction by the liver."

LikeMike

Awards
Thank you for your quick response. Im really looking forward to Andromass, this will be my first PH and im expecting to train hard and see some nice results.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thank you for your quick response. Im really looking forward to Andromass, this will be my first PH and im expecting to train hard and see some nice results.
No problem, and for a first run you chose wisely:)