Lit Up Vs Drive + RPM

winwrightsa

Awards
Hey guys and girls.

What would you pick out of these as a stack?

Currently doing Lit Up & RPM and enjoying it.

Any reason why Drive & RPM is recommended more as a stack?

Cheers

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If u wanted to, your able to take all three. I like lit up over rpm because I dont like strong stim pre workouts. One scoop of lit up and drive and u have a nice natty stack

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys and girls.

What would you pick out of these as a stack?

Currently doing Lit Up & RPM and enjoying it.

Any reason why Drive & RPM is recommended more as a stack?

Cheers
You could use either LIT UP or the Drive/RPM stack. You could even stack LIT UP with Drive and RPM.

Drive and RPM were designed to be stacked together. It is a leaning and performance stack. Great for leaning, endurance and strength gains. You'd get more improvement re endurance using Drive than LIT UP.

~Rosie~

winwrightsa

Awards
R1 did you really find RPM that strong a stim?

In all honesty lately my stomach just gets tired of all the drinking. I think thats what is making me like the RPM on its own. I do love the profile of Lit up though!

To be honest strength is something i work on a lot. But i would rather take a stack to keep me lean then get me big.

Any bonus in taking RPM + Drive over lit up or say lit up + drive?

Cheers

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IMO, personal preference on RPM vs Lit Up (with Drive). and yes, im stim sensitive. although its not a strong stim, it his me hard and thats why when i do use it, i take a smaller dose

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
RPM is where it's at. I tried lit up but it's just not for me. Rpm is still my favorite stim pre work out. Intact I've been stacking lclt rpm and ultima and been feeling like a god.

Rpm + basics with a good diet and training will yield results.

winwrightsa

Awards
Is RPM & Drive lacking in pre workout ingredients that you see in a lot of pre workout supplements? I would take Neovar to cover the creatine side?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is RPM & Drive lacking in pre workout ingredients that you see in a lot of pre workout supplements? I would take Neovar to cover the creatine side?
Whilst RPM is a preworkout product, it also contains testosterone boosting properties. Whilst Drive is a natural testosterone booster, it can be used pre-training. Both products are not "lacking" in anything for what they are intended to do. Neither contain creatine, so yes, NeoVar would be an excellent addition to the stack for this.

~Rosie~

winwrightsa

Awards
Whilst RPM is a preworkout product, it also contains testosterone boosting properties. Whilst Drive is a natural testosterone booster, it can be used pre-training. Both products are not "lacking" in anything for what they are intended to do. Neither contain creatine, so yes, NeoVar would be an excellent addition to the stack for this.

~Rosie~
Aight cheers. Well i've been taking lit up and i do enjoy it quite a bit. Just felt like trying RPM & Drive afterwards with Neo, just didn't want to waste time like.

Thanks

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Aight cheers. Well i've been taking lit up and i do enjoy it quite a bit. Just felt like trying RPM & Drive afterwards with Neo, just didn't want to waste time like.

Thanks
No worries :)

RPM, Drive, and NeoVar is a great stack - add IGF-2 and FREE TEST and you have a definite WINNER! Seriously though, I prefer RPM/Drive over LIT UP, but that's just me. Got to do what's right for you though, as well as what you can afford and re convenience.

~Rosie~

winwrightsa

Awards
Sorry guys one more thing. Would i need to cycle any of these?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes. Since all are some form of test boosting, it is wise to cycle. Time on = time off. if u are on a test boosting/GH boosting stack for 6 weeks, you should take about 6 weeks off. while you are off, you can take BCAAs, Creatine...etc still.

winwrightsa

Awards
Yes. Since all are some form of test boosting, it is wise to cycle. Time on = time off. if u are on a test boosting/GH boosting stack for 6 weeks, you should take about 6 weeks off. while you are off, you can take BCAAs, Creatine...etc still.
Does that apply to all of t hem mate?

As in Lit Up, RPM, Neovar & Drive?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry guys one more thing. Would i need to cycle any of these?
There are usage recommendations for each of them. RPM and Drive I recommend using for 8-12 weeks and then having 2-4 weeks off before using again. NeoVar you can use continuously IMO, since it is a creatine product, and creatine is a staple and cycling it is personal preference.

Does that apply to all of t hem mate?

As in Lit Up, RPM, Neovar & Drive?
Natural testosterone boosters and preworkout products you should have time on and time off - how much is really up to you, but ~8 weeks is an optimal period to see effects from such products over, before taking a break.

LIT UP, you want to use maybe 6-8 weeks on and then some time off. For the rest, see comments above.

~Rosie~

winwrightsa

Awards
Nice okay, one more things guys before i annoy you all lol.

I'm taking this with a friend. I'm 180lbs so i will take the higher dose, but he is 155, should he just take the 150lb dosage's to save some money or will he just lose out?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im confused. are u taking RPM and Drive or Lit Up?

winwrightsa

Awards
im confused. are u taking RPM and Drive or Lit Up?
Both me and a friend are using Lit Up and RPM.

I'm ordering Neo as we speak. I weigh a bit more than him, and didn't know if we should both use the same dose. It says up to 150, then up to 120. I'm nearer the other end but he's about 155-160.

should he just use the 150 dose for cost etc?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IMO

Neovar, 5g daily for both of you

Lit Up - 1 - 2 scoops for both. start out with 1 scoop and see how u like it.

RPM - YOU - 3 caps you FRIEND - 2 caps, if he wants to bump it up after a week or so to see how he reacts, hes able to bump to 3. personal preference on how much stim you like.

winwrightsa

Awards
IMO

Neovar, 5g daily for both of you

Lit Up - 1 - 2 scoops for both. start out with 1 scoop and see how u like it.

RPM - YOU - 3 caps you FRIEND - 2 caps, if he wants to bump it up after a week or so to see how he reacts, hes able to bump to 3. personal preference on how much stim you like.
Nice one cheers, yeah we are both currently doing

lit up 1
rpm 2

Mainly done rpm at 2 because we work out in the evenings generally 7pmish.

so thats 6 tablets daily on the Neo. Nice one.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
great thread, as many stated yes. I too would and have taken all 3 as RPM and Drive can be dosed Daily and LITup saved for the lifts. I take drive daily and rpm daily even on off days I take a half dose. Lit up is usually reserved for days when i know i need to get crazy or really dragging ass

good luck !