something to help with sleep

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. something to help with sleep


    Well, long story short I had somewhat of a schedule change with my job and I don't need to wake up for another 2 hours now. But I've been waking up at 7am for so long that I can't sleep any longer than that no matter how tired I am or when I go to bed.

    I mean I've taken the basics, been taking melatonin for years. Nyquil.....man I'm almost scared to go to bed after I take that, I have some WEEEIIIRD dreams after taking nyquil, lol.

    I need something to basically put me in a coma for the night until my alarm goes off.

    Anyone have any ideas?


  2. I just started scivation Knockout. Def a new staple for me. Helps so much. Feel like a million bucks in the morning

    RECOVERBRO



  3. I've been using melatonin as well, I'm also looking for something to help with sleep as well. In the research I've done nimbus nutrition Poseidon night time, animal pm, Scivation knockout, muscle pharm bullet proof all seem to be pretty popular. I haven't pulled the trigger yet as I'm still looking into each.
    •   
       


  4. Makeveli

    I would recommend having a hot cup of Caffeine free Chamomile tea about 15 minutes before bed time. Works great for me.

  5. Need2sleep by **** has helped many with similar problems when melatonin alone doesn't do the trick

    www.**********************
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  6. I'm a big fan of ****'s products, but can anyone else vouch for need 2 sleep?

    The ingredients list doesn't really look all that impressive, no offense. But obviously it's all about synergy and how well it actually works in the real world, not just on paper.

  7. N2Sleep is some good stuff and this is coming from an insomniac.

  8. 1 cup of chamomile tea, 1 cap need2sleep, best sleep ever

  9. Melatonin and/or valerian root.
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  10. i'll 2nd..3rd? on the melatonin. ****s god like. also from what i hear people are gettin awesome rest when on Erase..lookin forward to that here soon

  11. ZMA always puts me into a deep, restfull sleep.

    I don't know if it will help you sleep longer/keep you asleep, but it's cheap and worth a shot IMO.

  12. I think I'm gonna pick up a bottle of need 2 sleep. unfortunately NP is out atm. So which one of you reps can get me a good price at ****'s store on a few bottles of it?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon View Post
    I think I'm gonna pick up a bottle of need 2 sleep. unfortunately NP is out atm. So which one of you reps can get me a good price at ****'s store on a few bottles of it?
    Perfect time is now!! You can get 20% off right now with the sale that just started today....the discount code for 20% off is 20%off


    But there is also more incentives besides the discount, and you can get all the details right here...http://anabolicminds.com/forum/compa...lous-****.html
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  14. CL REDuction PM (pills, better than shots).

    Serious... coma good sleep!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Perfect time is now!! You can get 20% off right now with the sale that just started today....the discount code for 20% off is 20%off


    But there is also more incentives besides the discount, and you can get all the details right here...http://anabolicminds.com/forum/compa...lous-****.html

    thanks man. Ordered 3 bottles to get the slight quantity discount.

  16. i usually suggest 3mg melatonin + 1g valerian root....


    however i just recently picked up some scivation knockout.........awesome stuff.
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon View Post
    thanks man. Ordered 3 bottles to get the slight quantity discount.
    Sounds good bro!! Let us know what you think of it...I'm sure you'll be pleased!!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  18. REDuction PM. Tastes great and works like a charm, plus the added benefit of increased metabolism while you sleep
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Powercage [at] controlledlabs.com

  19. Thanks for all the great ideas guys. I picked up some valerian root from walgreens today just to hold me over for a few days until I get my need 2 sleep. I'm gonna give that a go. Like I said, **** products have treated me well in the past, I like to stick with what works

  20. ZMA if u want cheap, effective. IGF 2, IMO, gives u the best sleep ever.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  21. ZMA always put me in a good sleep.
    GABA has always done a good job at putting me out also.
    I'm Back...

  22. The only issue with ZMA is for the portion of people that it causes horrible nightmares


    So if you choose to take it and you start having night terrors, I'd recommend dropping it
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Powercage [at] controlledlabs.com

  23. Quote Originally Posted by StangBanger View Post
    CL REDuction PM (pills, better than shots).

    Serious... coma good sleep!
    I can second this. It is some good stuff. I love the AM/PM stack when I am cutting. You can't beat it.
    Lift hard, live hard, and surf hard.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Atreyubeat View Post
    I can second this. It is some good stuff. I love the AM/PM stack when I am cutting. You can't beat it.
    Try REDuction AM/PM + Lean Xtreme.

    Insanely good cutting stack
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Powercage [at] controlledlabs.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Powercage View Post
    The only issue with ZMA is for the portion of people that it causes horrible nightmares


    So if you choose to take it and you start having night terrors, I'd recommend dropping it
    Magnesium causes the body to relax more easily leading to deeper sleeps and stronger dreams. I usually get the same reaction with MCC.

    Anything that puts your body in a more relaxed/deeper state can cause wild or bad dreams.

    Or even VERY good dreams.
    I'm Back...

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post

    Anything that puts your body in a more relaxed/deeper state can cause wild or bad dreams.
    Yes, unfortunately causing chronic nightmares is not the way to better sleep.


    I usually mention this side effect to people because it is pretty common. If you are one of the lucky ones that it works well for, then it's a good product
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Powercage [at] controlledlabs.com

  27. Sex directly prior to sleep knocks me right out.. If it's good sex.. Just saying.. Get a girl :P .. Dunno if you have the cash to have one though..

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Powercage View Post
    Yes, unfortunately causing chronic nightmares is not the way to better sleep.


    I usually mention this side effect to people because it is pretty common. If you are one of the lucky ones that it works well for, then it's a good product
    I understand and even agree with what you are saying. (the 1st part)

    I am just not so sure if it as common as you lead on.
    "One of the lucky ones.." I would consider the ones who get chronic nightmares on ZMA to be "One of the few unlucky ones..."

    The number of people that I know and read that use ZMA as an essential and love it compared to the very few that I have heard have problems is pretty substantial.
    I'm Back...

  29. Quote Originally Posted by jtterrible View Post
    Sex directly prior to sleep knocks me right out.. If it's good sex.. Just saying.. Get a girl :P .. Dunno if you have the cash to have one though..
    That creates the best sleep possible in my opinion.
    I'm Back...

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    I understand and even agree with what you are saying. (the 1st part)

    I am just not so sure if it as common as you lead on.
    "One of the lucky ones.." I would consider the ones who get chronic nightmares on ZMA to be "One of the few unlucky ones..."

    The number of people that I know and read that use ZMA as an essential and love it compared to the very few that I have heard have problems is pretty substantial.

    I didnt say the majority get nightmares. It is common however. For example I know of a couple people that have posted in this thread alone that experience the same issues and wont touch ZMA (baldwanus for one)

    The majority have decent sleep from it, I agree. But those that get nightmares are a significant enough number for it to be brought up (I would definitely not say 'very few').
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Powercage [at] controlledlabs.com

  31. it is common, but i actually just dreamed alot, no nightmares. well technically, u always dream, just if u remember it or not. i guess i jusr remembered my dreams lol
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  32. I just got Nocturnobol from AMS and its been working really well for me.It doesn't knock you out but it puts you in a relaxed state of mind and its easier to fall asleep.Even without 8 hours of sleep (5-6 usually for me) and I still feel rested on it.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by Powercage View Post
    I didnt say the majority get nightmares. It is common however. For example I know of a couple people that have posted in this thread alone that experience the same issues and wont touch ZMA (baldwanus for one)

    The majority have decent sleep from it, I agree. But those that get nightmares are a significant enough number for it to be brought up (I would definitely not say 'very few').
    dont be talkin about me while im offline

    i get absolutely insane dreams with ZMA..........im talkin, wake up and think my family's really dead because it happened in my dream
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Powercage View Post
    Try REDuction AM/PM + Lean Xtreme.

    Insanely good cutting stack
    Yup, the exact stack I used except I was using Lean FX when it was out. Talk about being dry as hell. Good solid weight loss stack for sure, plus you sleep like a baby!
    Lift hard, live hard, and surf hard.

  35. melatonin zma cahmmomile GABA phenibut will all help,

    often times the formulas are the best for sleep rather than building your own but to each their own when Im really strapped for cash its ZMA or melatonin
    but if i have the cash or its in my pantry MusclePharms Bulletproof
    BCAA EAA ZMA gaba, mucuna puriens beta alanine, it is the best sleep you will ever get bar none, unless you arent a GABA guy....
    New-Man Nutrition Services
    http://www.facebook.com/newmannutrition.newman?ref=ts
    Live Free, Train Hard

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Atreyubeat View Post
    Yup, the exact stack I used except I was using Lean FX when it was out. Talk about being dry as hell. Good solid weight loss stack for sure, plus you sleep like a baby!
    Yea, for the price and benefits. REDuction PM is hard to beat
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Powercage [at] controlledlabs.com

  37. Just curious here, got my N2sleep today. Why the recommendation on the bottle of no longer than 30 days use followed by 60 days off?

    I'm guessing it must have something to do with the 5htp, because melatonin and valerian root are pretty safe to use long term as far as I know.

  38. Vitamin Shoppe sells this stuff by a company called ROEX called "Lights Out". Stuff is fantastic.

  39. Quote Originally Posted by BigJoshStud View Post
    Vitamin Shoppe sells this stuff by a company called ROEX called "Lights Out". Stuff is fantastic.
    I like the name of it.
    I'm Back...

  40. if you have not tried some SNS phenibut you are missing out big time. I can say that with all honesty it is some strong stuff for sleep and should only be used 2-3 times a week.

    melatonin will only help w your sleep cycle and not falling asleep.Taking it every night will also hinder your bodies own melatonin production after usage is stopped so again just so use that 2-3 days on 2-3 off.
    SeriousNutritionSolutions:::
    online rep
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. **** Need 2 Sleep No Really I Need to Sleep!! Tha Log
    By mich29 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 01-29-2012, 02:07 PM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-18-2010, 03:25 PM
  3. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-16-2010, 04:17 PM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-09-2009, 12:40 AM
  5. Sleep: Can you do it too much?
    By ozarkaBRAND in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-10-2008, 11:40 AM
Log in
Log in