indigo 3g?

hnd8

Awards
Just read an article about this on T-Nation, sounds too good to be true. What does everyone think?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 in vivo study shows a dose of 2000mg/kg in rats needed.

Human dose conversion would require like a protein size scoop of the powder

colange2

Awards
People are going nuts over there on their livespill....sounds like it works pretty darn well, but of course they are still trying to make money at the same time...

Ession

Awards
I hope this product isnt bunk or just some hyped up nonsense (i.e. Anaconda)

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tmobile is not 4g. Mis leading. It has speeds that rival 4g but non of the networks in America that I know of are 4g towers.

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
due to cell phone companies coining the term 4g with hardware that is just optimized 3g... 4g is just 3g that is maxed.. 5g will be 4g for real.. dumb ass people these days..

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Granted i did just skim through the article, but all it look like is a nutrient repartitioner or something along those line. The way they are hyping it is right down Biotest's alley.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I saw T-Nation, then Biotest, then :facepalm:

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
People that run a general search on pubmed and post abstracts and not the actual part of the paper that supports their claim makes me want to stab myself in the head.:frustrate

hnd8

Awards
Thought it sounded too good to be true, have biotest got form for this kind of stunt?

Hopefully some proper people not on the payroll might get there hands on some and give it a proper review

sapentia

sapentia

Awards
Thought it sounded too good to be true, have biotest got form for this kind of stunt?

Hopefully some proper people not on the payroll might get there hands on some and give it a proper review
Well, I read over the T-Nation article and I'm not familiar with T-Nation or Biotest, however, the active ingredient they are talking about is something I already supplement with in much lower doses. I take cyanadin-3-glucoside at 4.5mg daily, primarily for eye health. There is research behind this chemical though not in conjunction with muscle gain/fat loss to my knowledge. If their product truly offers 100mg or whatever of C3G I would be very interested in taking it, regardless of muscle building properties. It is one of the primary active components in blueberries and may in fact be one of the factors that help blueberries to be pro-weightloss, antidiabetic, etc. I will follow the product to see if what Biotest offers is legit. If it is I will try it out.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Holy ****, I thought you were kidding on the price. That is re****ulous. Thats just under 5 grand a year. That better be one magic pill!
Yeah seriously because you could get TONS of AAS even go through a few bunk products and still have enough for a longgggggggggggg time depending on dosages used. If Indigo 3G doesn't make me sprout wings and fly away then i'll pass for now until another company decides to make it, Muscletech wouldn't even charge $400 common' now! :wow:

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
I'm going with the over. It comes with a free $70 pelican brand hard case lol
****in A man -- I laughed when I first read this because it sounded like you just tried to make them look like buttholes by adding some extravagant, unnecessary crap just to emphasize how ridiculous the whole thing is. But I now see that you were serious, which just breaks my heart haha.

also, touche' on the over/under; you win!

Nobody can hype a product like Biotest -- NOBODY. :tragedy:

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lol 400$ lmao. Bet pes anabeta works better and will probably be in the 25$ price range. I think I would rather support a company that doesn't try to scam
There buyer.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
I wonder how many people are going to buy that though? just think if 20 people buy it at $400 each thats $8000 DOLLARS FROM JUST 20 SUCKERS. But if it does work as described i'm eating my own words but like i said other companies would jump right onto it. Time will tell!

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
"This first batch will be shipped in a Pelican Storm case. The case, which runs $70 all by itself, is a gift from Tim Patterson and will not be added to the price of Indigo-3G."

So you send me a stupid free case and I send you back $400, one arm, one leg and my common sense? I'm sold!!!!

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
BioTest's track record is not very good. I would be very weary.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I thought a much better company already used the color system>.>

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
the case is pretty sweet... lol
but they have some "average" products with mad overhyped claims and outrageous prices.

charles3264

charles3264

Awards
390$ for 40 days...pretty exepensive...hope it works...

sarguy

Awards
  • Established
Just...wow. I get the feeling there's some of that old marketing "if it cost an @ss-load, it must really work/be worth it" psychology going on here. You know how much a month I spend on supps? Maybe a hundred bucks, tops. Sheesh.

boxer78

Awards
I refuse to believe Biotest would engage in hyperbole when marketing a product.

/in before "not sure if srs"

rambo679

rambo679

Awards
  • Established
Biotest supplements provide great ingredients to search for cheaper. Like alpha gpc I love that stuff but I don't buy the neon packaged liquid biotest brand.