H-ROID/EPIDROL STACK

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.84%

H-ROID/EPIDROL STACK

Hey, new member here. Just started a cycle of H-Roid, I added Epidrol for some lean hard gains on my third day into the cycle. I am in my fifth day now. I am taking milk thistle for some liver support since I heard epidrol is a epistane clone and from what i known could potentially be harsh, I'm drinking about two gallons of water a day, and having about four protein shakes (whey gold standard) a day. my diet consist of oatmeal/bannana/shake w/water not milk 8am, 11am shake cottage cheese/ 12:30pm-1pm chicken breast rice /brown or white which ever avail./shake. 3pm cottage cheese w/fruit 7pm beef 3 days chicken 3 days fish 1 day w/ rice& veggies, 9pm shake cottage cheese peanut butter. I am looking to get a diesal ripped look, i don't have any pct set up yet, I'm looking into nolva or clomid, maybe an alternative that is just as effective, and combine w/ creatine to wayne off. Does anyone have any suggestions or feed back for me as I begin my journey. Oh yeah H-Roid 50/75/100/100/75/50
    epidrol 20/30/40/40/30/20

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.42%

Don't taper down your dosages on the PH's...just keep them there. You will be shut down at that point and lowering your dosages will do nothing but inhibit your gains.

Also, you're doing full standalone dosages for the two prohormones, even though they're already stacked. Unless you have a LOT of prohormone experience, I'd say that's not a good idea - both of these prohormones are methylated and are harsh on not only your liver but your blood pressure and lipid values. I would consider lowering the dosages on both.

Are you taking anything like Organ Shield (purus labs) or Cycle Assist (competitive edge labs)? Those will have liver supports as well as circulatory system supports - really helpful while on cycle.

Here's something I would try if I were stacking the two.

H-Drol: 50/75/75/75/75
    Epistane:20/20/20/20/20

And for PCT go with something like Clomid or Toremifene. Seems from any research I've done that those are more plausible as far as HPTA restoration. A good Torm PCT looks like this:

Day 1-3: 120 mg
    Day 4-7: 90 mg
    Week 2: 60 mg
    Week 3: 60 mg
    Week 4: 30 mg

You could also add some sort of aromatase inhibitor (ATD, 6-Oxo, Erase, Triazole)starting in week 2 and waning the dose down to bridge the gap at the end of your SERM and to actually lower circulating estrogen levels.

Just my 2 cents! Hopefully others will chime in as well
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.84%

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by TorqueGTR04 View Post
    Don't taper down your dosages on the PH's...just keep them there. You will be shut down at that point and lowering your dosages will do nothing but inhibit your gains.

Also, you're doing full standalone dosages for the two prohormones, even though they're already stacked. Unless you have a LOT of prohormone experience, I'd say that's not a good idea - both of these prohormones are methylated and are harsh on not only your liver but your blood pressure and lipid values. I would consider lowering the dosages on both.

Are you taking anything like Organ Shield (purus labs) or Cycle Assist (competitive edge labs)? Those will have liver supports as well as circulatory system supports - really helpful while on cycle.

Here's something I would try if I were stacking the two.

H-Drol: 50/75/75/75/75
    Epistane:20/20/20/20/20

And for PCT go with something like Clomid or Toremifene. Seems from any research I've done that those are more plausible as far as HPTA restoration. A good Torm PCT looks like this:

Day 1-3: 120 mg
    Day 4-7: 90 mg
    Week 2: 60 mg
    Week 3: 60 mg
    Week 4: 30 mg

You could also add some sort of aromatase inhibitor (ATD, 6-Oxo, Erase, Triazole)starting in week 2 and waning the dose down to bridge the gap at the end of your SERM and to actually lower circulating estrogen levels.

Just my 2 cents! Hopefully others will chime in as well
    awsome info! thanx alot exactly the feedback i was looking for! i am taking milk thistle and fish oil tablets but will look into Cycle assist if that is the best way to go. What overall do you think about this stack? Thanx again for the feedback! Oh and I believe H-Roid is a Promagnon clone.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.42%

Is H-Roid made by Hardcore formulations?

If so I think that's a Halodrol clone. I'm not familiar with Promagnon though.

What's the chemical name of the compound?
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.42%

As for the cycle, I think it's good. Is it your first? It is definitely a lot to stack two methyls, I will say. I've seen a lot of people who have PH experience do it, and as far as most methylated compounds go, Epi and Halo are at least lower on the side effect end.

Just keep a check on your blood pressure throughout the cycle and make sure you don't go overboard on dosing either of them. If you do the full 75 mg dose for Halodrol I wouldn't go above 20mg on Epi just because of excessive strain on your body.

But yeah as long as you take the proper supports during your cycle and do a full PCT with a SERM, I'd say you're good to go.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.84%

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by TorqueGTR04 View Post
    As for the cycle, I think it's good. Is it your first? It is definitely a lot to stack two methyls, I will say. I've seen a lot of people who have PH experience do it, and as far as most methylated compounds go, Epi and Halo are at least lower on the side effect end.

Just keep a check on your blood pressure throughout the cycle and make sure you don't go overboard on dosing either of them. If you do the full 75 mg dose for Halodrol I wouldn't go above 20mg on Epi just because of excessive strain on your body.

But yeah as long as you take the proper supports during your cycle and do a full PCT with a SERM, I'd say you're good to go.
    H-roid is by hardcore formulations chem. Name 4-chloro-17a-methyl-andro-4-ene-3,17b-diol. I took andro by pinnacle maybe 12 years ago and pinned dec & some sten about 8 years back but havent gotten serious sense. I have been hearing alot about a product called andro hard, u heard about this stuff? Supposed to be pretty good for hard quality gains. Thanx again for feedback!
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.42%

Yeah that's H-drol...great pro-hormone for first cycles. So is Epi from what I know of it. H-drol actually converts to Turinabol in your blood stream, which was a pretty popular oral steroid back in the day.

As far as the andro-hard goes, I don't really know how good it is. I've read some logs but haven't seen anything convincing. All the new andro series are supposed to be "legal steroids" but they're simply DHEA based hormone precursors.

I can't knock them though, I just don't know how legit they are. I'm really excited to see some of the Andromass logs soon, though. I think that may make or break the Androseries.

Similar Forum Threads

1. H-Roid/Epidrol cycle any suggestions?
    By T_ggrr99 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-23-2011, 08:21 AM
  2. H-roid/epidrol cycle needd pct advice
    By T_ggrr99 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-20-2011, 09:26 PM
  3. Has anyone run EPIDROL and H-ROID together?
    By mafxeoso in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-12-2010, 10:26 PM
  4. Has anyone run EPIDROL and H-ROID together?
    By mafxeoso in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-12-2010, 07:13 PM
  5. s-roid + h-roid stack log
    By nyoung807 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-26-2010, 01:07 AM