Help Im interested in tring a Testosterone Booster help

maik

Awards
Hi guys i want to try out a Testosterone Booster no Ph or any of that stuff just some test booster that works.

My question is ive seen that there is a lot that seam to work by waht ive seen on the logs like TCF-1 and Phyto-Testosterone but i see it can suppress are own producion and i dont wish that.

So my question is what test booster could i use that is worth the money and i wont need any pct later or anything like that ?

My goal is to put on some size and have a nice rock solid texture but my goal is size and strengh.

Thank you :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would seriously weigh up what you want a testosterone booster to do for you. I want size and strength, I take testosterone boosters as well.

I have taken some of the highest rated products and in terms of aesthetic changes find that very few make any difference at all.

I would look elsewhere if you want to gain size and strength. If you want a tiny edge and feel hornier try a testosterone booster and stick with one that is tried and tested.

My best value for money testosterone booster was bulk testofen. It was $15 for a 30 day supply compared to $75 for Activate Xtreme and Triazole stacked.

In my opinion testofen was better value for money.

I hope this helps.

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
Size and strength will mostly come from diet/nutrition.

Get on a Tbooster if you want, but don't slack on the diet part.

TestoPRO or Titanium
Erase
DAA

....are my suggestions.

maik

Awards
Soz for the small amount of info i gave and T-bone no i dident have to get the permission of mum and dad im 21 xD

Lets get in to buysness Im on a good diet and my im at 170lbs
and i wish to try some test booster to have an extra edge and be able to add more weight and push harder.

Iver heard of Triazole but i cant get it since i live in spain and it cant be sent hear or its way expensive to be sent to spain.

So what other Test boosters do you guys know of that work and arent that expensive ?

Thank you

maik

Awards
like what do you want to know ?
Im 21
Lift on bench press 61kg
I want to get big some nice solid gains and strengh
im at 170lbs now

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi guys i want to try out a Testosterone Booster no Ph or any of that stuff just some test booster that works.

My question is ive seen that there is a lot that seam to work by waht ive seen on the logs like TCF-1 and Phyto-Testosterone but i see it can suppress are own producion and i dont wish that.

So my question is what test booster could i use that is worth the money and i wont need any pct later or anything like that ?

My goal is to put on some size and have a nice rock solid texture but my goal is size and strengh.

dont know where you read these products need a pct, but they are non-hormonal and cause zero shutdown whatsoever. You dont need a pct for these bro. If you want to try them out, him me up with a pm and ill hook you up.

maik

Awards
rulk22 jsut sent u a pm, and i dont know were i saw that is needed a pct must of got confused soz about that. lett see what u can tell me :p

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
At 21, don't bother with a natty test booster. That's just my .02 on the situation.

maik

Awards
MidwestBeast so then waht do u surgest to give me that extra edge ?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Get your diet and training right. That will make more difference than any supplement. Creatine mono and beta alanine are somewhat useful too.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MidwestBeast so then waht do u surgest to give me that extra edge ?
As has already been pointed out, nutrition will make a huge difference (obvious, I know, but I wish I would've known this earlier on). But I'd say a solid pre-workout product will be great for you and rock some creatine (depending on if the pre-workout you choose has it in there or not).

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Track you diet, not just "a good diet". Do you know what your BMR is (do you know what BMR is)? What about exercise calories, how many do you burn?

Once you have your baseline figured out, how much do you eat? How much protein / carbs / fat? Do you track these daily / weekly?

Folks will all say they have great diets and "eat clean", but very, very few do. I used to think the same thing until I prepared for a contest and found how my nutrition was not even close to match up with my goals. I fixed my nutrition, I made significant progress. This is more than any "supplement" could have done for me, and it was free.

Moral of the story, spend more time on your diet and you will gain strength and mass. Go to livestrong.com, register an account, and begin tracking against your BMR + activities. That's the best place to start, a T-booster at your age is a waste IMO. Anyone selling you that is selling snake oil...

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
At 21, don't bother with a natty test booster. That's just my .02 on the situation.
yep, hes correct

your still young for a natural T booster. Your body is still producing enough T.

Grab some:
creatine, beta alanine, and NTBM needtoslin

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im 21, and honestly, test boosters dont do anything for me unless i stack with a GH booster.

Ya Boy A

Ya Boy A

Banned
Awards
From what I've read, test. boosters won't elevate test. levels unless you already have a test. level that's below average.

maik

Awards
I cant take PHYTO TESTOSTERONE coz of my pased of epylepsia is there an alternative ?

Ya Boy A

Ya Boy A

Banned
Awards
Where did u read that
It was part of a article or Q&A series by Dr. Layne Norton. Can't find it right now.

But D-Asparatic Acid seems to be a winner right now.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was That total test or free test or what. Seems interesting

TorqueGTR04

Awards
Just get a product like Lit Up. It's a preworkout which will give you an extra edge and it has D-Aspartic Acid in it, one of the best natural test boosters on the market. Good all in one product

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established

anyhting that will cause any worth while test boost for gains is probibly gonan shut you down, if you dotn want that then dont bother with this kind of stuff, or just bit the bullet and runa steroid cycle if your ready.

other then that stick to sups and diet for gains.
ASGT is nice for Pre-WO and need2slin nice for fatloss/recomp

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you could stack Lit Up with Drive for a nice little natty stack. throw some CN in there and u will have a really nice stack goin

Ya Boy A

Ya Boy A

Banned
Awards