best nutrient partitioner for a cheat meal

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What woudl u guys recommend to use before a big cheat meal such as an eating challenge where I woudl be taking in an insane amount of calories...thanks

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Recompadrol hands down bud

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
slin-sane is awesome. ive used glycobol in the past, works good, but it gave me some GI issues, none with SS and ive been using it for a few months now....

and im pretty sure DPS is still running the buy 2 get 1 free deal on it right now

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What woudl u guys recommend to use before a big cheat meal such as an eating challenge where I woudl be taking in an insane amount of calories...thanks
Well, you don't need to use anything, LOL...But, what nutrient reparititioner or stack of nutrient repartitioner/insulin mimics you use is really up to you and which one/s you respond the best to and get the best effects and results from. Personally, from the ones I have used so far, as far as "strength" of their effects and ability to "combat" any detriment of my high caloric and carbohydrates intake, the top three are: Recompadrol > SLIN > Slin-Sane. Better than any of them by miles though, is AnaBeta-01!

Tip: If you're going to do an eating challenge, then I recommend if you can, timing it AFTER training for that day; and dosing whatever nutrient repartitioner/insulin mimic you choose 15-30 minutes pre-challenge, as soon as you finish the challenge, and also pre-bed - this should help a bit with "combating" any detrimental or unpleasant effects like bloating, gas or water retention, that the challenge may potentially cause.

~Rosie~

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
If it's only one cheat meal (even a big one) and your diet/training is spot on for the rest of the week then it's not going to make that much of a difference. If it's something you're planning to do several times a week then a partitioner would be useful but for a one-off just enjoy the cheat meal and make sure your diet is good for the rest of the week.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Recompadrol hands down bud
This and P-Slin are my go to for high carb meals. I only use em now and again though. Especially when I hit up an all you can eat sushi place postworkout! :)

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im strapped for cash so which one is the best for the price.....i found a good deal on slin sane but i havent seen to many good reviews on it.....after that i think glycobol is the cheapest? any input on this?

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
im strapped for cash so which one is the best for the price.....i found a good deal on slin sane but i havent seen to many good reviews on it.....after that i think glycobol is the cheapest? any input on this?
recompadrol goes on sale fairly often for like 20+. Never tried slin-sane so I can't comment on it. Glycobol was ok for me...

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
recompadrol goes on sale fairly often for like 20+. Never tried slin-sane so I can't comment on it. Glycobol was ok for me...
cool, thanks....hopefully it goes on soon im lookin to do sum eating challenges soon

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i've used glycobol, slin sane, p-slin, and need2slin......i can't see anything touching need2slin....it was by far the strongest and most effective

23SammyD

Awards
slin-sane is awesome. ive used glycobol in the past, works good, but it gave me some GI issues, none with SS and ive been using it for a few months now....

and im pretty sure DPS is still running the buy 2 get 1 free deal on it right now

^^^^

I've been using Slin Sane for a few weeks now and love it. No GI issues, I dose 1 with my pre workout meal and 1 pre bed. The deal at DPS is am awesome deal, hard to pass up.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
goin with slin sane basically jsut for the price

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fast all day, drink a huge amount of water, pop 1 Anabolic Pump and 1 Pslin. Pig out and watch your muscles inflate.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha ^^^^^ will do my friend, cant wait to pound sum food

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
5g HCA powder
(3) Need 2 Slin
(6) Recompadrol
600mg added 75% Gymnema
Digestive Enzymes + Bromelain

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Digestive Enzymes
Slin Sane
NA-R-ALA

That's what I used for all my large meals post contest.

Mike

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
From what i've read so far, PES's Ana-Beta seems to be the best lol.

From what I've used, I've liked both Need2Slin and Slin Sane. Slin Sane gave better pumps in the gym but I think N2S was better for actually lowering blood sugar.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From what i've read so far, PES's Ana-Beta seems to be the best lol.

From what I've used, I've liked both Need2Slin and Slin Sane. Slin Sane gave better pumps in the gym but I think N2S was better for actually lowering blood sugar.
damn....well i hope teh slin sane helps cuz i jsut bought 3 bottles lol

scherbs

scherbs

Awards
  • Established
Mkretz--I hope that you are talking about an 'eating challenge' that you are choosing to do yourself and not one that has been recommended by a therapist.
If it's the latter--ditch the thought of a partitioner. . .you'd just be using it as a psychological crutch. Embrace the food--you need it.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
can/should u take slin sane with a prebed meal....?

23SammyD

Awards

I take mine like 10 mins before I go to sleep, and that's probably an hour after my pre bed meal. I haven't actually taken it with my pre bed meal yet, I want to say I remember reading that an hour or so after your meal and/or right before bed you want want to take it.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
You can dose slin sane before bed. I do and I tend to wake up dry and vascular (feelsgoodman.jpg). Also as far as your original question goes (even though you've already gotten your Slin-Sane), I have found that nutrient partitioners, like other supplements, are very user dependent. Some will tell you Recompadrol is the best, while others will live and die by Glycobol. The best thing for you to do is to experiment with the products yourself and decide which one is the best for you. I'm a fan of need2slin overall, then slin-sane for faster acting carbs.

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
You can dose slin sane before bed. I do and I tend to wake up dry and vascular (feelsgoodman.jpg). Also as far as your original question goes (even though you've already gotten your Slin-Sane), I have found that nutrient partitioners, like other supplements, are very user dependent. Some will tell you Recompadrol is the best, while others will live and die by Glycobol. The best thing for you to do is to experiment with the products yourself and decide which one is the best for you. I'm a fan of need2slin overall, then slin-sane for faster acting carbs.
i do 6 recompadrol before a meal and sometimes 4 more during.

or ill do 1g HCA with 6 recompadrol and call it a day.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks alot guys...i hope slin sane works well for me......I usually eat literally right before bed....any idea if i could take it with that?

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
thanks alot guys...i hope slin sane works well for me......I usually eat literally right before bed....any idea if i could take it with that?
i would use something that limit adipogenisis. slin sane wont do that as well as glycobol or recompadrol. if you want to use slin sane add HCA to it. and itll make it that much better.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i do 6 recompadrol before a meal and sometimes 4 more during.

or ill do 1g HCA with 6 recompadrol and call it a day.
Where are you getting your hca? PM me if you want.. ive looked into it. How do you like it? Notice a real difference?

Mike

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where are you getting your hca? PM me if you want.. ive looked into it. How do you like it? Notice a real difference?

Mike
yea, could sumone let me know where they get their HCA ive been looking all over fors um and icant find it....thanks, pm me please!

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Need2SLIN !
I love this one

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established

Mike
yea, could sumone let me know where they get their HCA ive been looking all over fors um and icant find it....thanks, pm me please!
I just buy a kilo at a time, but I don't think we're allowed to mention sources or other websites. Well, haha, I know we're not. I could mention a place to find Disney DVDs for fair prices, and somehow end up with an infraction.

PS: Just ordered half a case of Recompadrol to last me most of my full contest prep for 2011, I'm starting the all-out diet in less than 2 weeks now! Join my journal in my signature to follow along! :)

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Need2SLIN !
I love this one
Can I get a woot woot? ;)

Need 2 Slin is just slinfully efficacious... yeah I said it! I derive great joy in life from being purposefully corny, it's my calling card.

You know what grinds my gears? The cost of na-r-ala, but it WORKS.