Slim Xtreme Herbal Slimming Capsule: Undeclared Drug Ingredient

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just FYI out there. Also, NOT to be confused with Anabolic Xtreme's as that's another topic.

[Posted 05/11/2011]

AUDIENCE: Consumer
ISSUE: FDA laboratory analysis confirmed that “Slim Xtreme Herbal Slimming Capsule” contains sibutramine. Sibutramine is a controlled substance that was withdrawn from the U.S. market in October 2010 for safety reasons. The product poses a threat to consumers because sibutramine is known to substantially increase blood pressure and/or pulse rate in some patients and may present a significant risk for patients with a history of coronary artery disease, congestive heart failure, arrhythmias, and stroke. This product may also interact in life threatening ways with other medications a consumer may be taking.
BACKGROUND: Slim Xtreme Herbal Slimming Capsule is marketed as a product for weight loss sold on various websites and distributed by Globe All Wellness.
RECOMMENDATION: Consumers should stop using this product immediately and throw it away. Consumers who have experienced any negative side effects should consult a health care professional as soon as possible.

Healthcare professionals and patients are encouraged to report adverse events or side effects related to the use of these products to the FDA's MedWatch Safety Information and Adverse Event Reporting Program:
Complete and submit the report Online: www.fda.gov/MedWatch/report.htm
Download form or call 1-800-332-1088 to request a reporting form, then complete and return to the address on the pre-addressed form, or submit by fax to 1-800-FDA-0178

[05/10/2011 – Public Notification - FDA]

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow. You'd think that if they were going to rip something off that was pulled, atleast they'd avoid a little controversy themselves. Sad.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I see this in a local pharmacy near my house but the owners simply don`t know what is that.

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
Yeah Maxx, I've seen it here in Caguas too in Plaza Centro, I'm going to print this and tell them about it

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
pick me up a bottle, just bought my airline tickets + reserved rental car ;) I'll be there june 4th - 11th!
Damn it Eric!!!

Weeks ago I throw in trash some boxes (I found) in my stash. This put my chest like a car in “Indy 500” I will check today for this

Some idiots “believe” in this miracle pill and up the price but off course if you not eat in 24 hours!!!!!!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah nothing really works by itself. I'm hoping to enter that show in august though, so any help I can get is good :) Need me to bring any AI Sports products with me for you?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah nothing really works by itself. I'm hoping to enter that show in august though, so any help I can get is good :) Need me to bring any AI Sports products with me for you?
you know me TestoPRO FTW ;)

brneyedgurl

Awards
i loved sx anyone know of something similar?

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
Hi brneyedgurl, the SX in this thread isn't the same as the one made by AX, I can direct you over to this thread for some info on a product AX has been working on for some time now and other SlimX users have been anticipating. In that thread is a post with links to the tester logs.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/athletic-xtreme/181699-introducing-slim-fx.html

you can post any further questions on Slim FX (the new product) there :) and we'll get back to you as soon as possible :)