RPN Havoc PCT???

danzd

Awards
Don't know too much beside the obvious when it comes to taking PH's, but plan on starting a cycle of RPN Havoc. I have everything i need for the cycle, except a PCT. I'm not beginning untill i have a PCT in my hand either. My question is, I'm aware the best route would be to use a SERM preferably nolva with this supp, but would it be detrimental to my gains to use a OTC PCT? I'd rather not have to put another drug in my body if i could go with a natural PCT, but will do what i have to do. Thanks.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
someone more experienced will chime in but from the research Ive done you'd be a fool to not have a serm on hand jic. they are easily had and inexpensive insurance.

danzd

Awards
good point, but like i said if i could get away with using a supplement instead of a drug i would much prefer it.

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
google research chemicals torem, clomid or nolva. otc pct wont get your hpta up and running quick enough . imo serm with otc

Atreyubeat

Atreyubeat

Awards
google research chemicals torem, clomid or nolva. otc pct wont get your hpta up and running quick enough . imo serm with otc
This. I would go with Clomid since it is one of the proven serms to get your HPTA back up and running. I used it for my PCT, and a week after PCT, I can say I am good to go. Had bloodwork done and all checks out. In hindsight, I would go with Nolva, and a lower dosage of Clomid, I did not enjoy the sides of the Clomid at higher dosages. Just mental side effects but I wasn't expecting them to be as bad as they were. You are gonna love that run. How are you planning on running it?

danzd

Awards
gona run it solo 20/20/30/40. its my first cycle so i wana ease my way in rather than begin stacking other things too. thanks for the help, i have quick access to both clomid and nolva so ill take your advice.

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
gona run it solo 20/20/30/40. its my first cycle so i wana ease my way in rather than begin stacking other things too. thanks for the help, i have quick access to both clomid and nolva so ill take your advice.
or you could run it at 20/30/30/40 or 30/30/30/30 most see solid results at 30/30/40/40

danzd

Awards
i might try 20/30/30/40, gona cycle again in the future i wana gauge the strength and how my body reacts to it. ill go for 30/30/40/40 next time

Atreyubeat

Atreyubeat

Awards
or you could run it at 20/30/30/40 or 30/30/30/30 most see solid results at 30/30/40/40
This for sure. Good advice right here. Much better results. I wish I would of had enough for that 30/30/40/40. Goddamn that would have been even better!

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
Since you want to go minimal serm. I've read a ton of info discussing the need to use a serm at a much lower dose if you pair it with something like the TRS.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
^^^^ torem + trs, or even torem + tcf1/testforce

nolva is crap, clomid is decent but not as good as torem

danzd

Awards
ok finally ordered my nolva, went with innovative research instead of a personal source since there was no price comparison. two questions that i probably should have asked before starting the cycle: does anyone on here have first hand experience with innovative research? and if for some reason it doesnt come in the next 3 weeks (when my cycle will be finished) how long do i have before i should start worrying and getting something myself?

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
you should be worrying now seeing you started without a good plan

danzd

Awards
like i said, i have a personal connection. but i would rather not spend $50 on tamox when i just bought it for like 30.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
like i said, i have a personal connection. but i would rather not spend $50 on tamox when i just bought it for like 30.
If $20 is that a big a deal, not sure how you are doing the rest of this.

danzd

Awards
no it would be an extra $50. i just spent $30 online, plus another $50 if it arrives late and need to buy it off someone else. that would equal $80. and neither one of you answered my questions: Does anyone have experience with Inov research? and how long do i have before i would start noticing hpta shutdown symptoms IF i decided to wait for my nolva to arrive.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
no it would be an extra $50. i just spent $30 online, plus another $50 if it arrives late and need to buy it off someone else. that would equal $80. and neither one of you answered my questions: Does anyone have experience with Inov research? and how long do i have before i would start noticing hpta shutdown symptoms IF i decided to wait for my nolva to arrive.
what does your ancilleries look like???? curious after all the pricing of nolva talk

danzd

Awards
what does your ancilleries look like???? curious after all the pricing of nolva talk
hes selling 20 mg tabs, which is another reason i dont wana go with him... tapering down to 10 mgs will be a hassle. I have a bottle of recycle which i was gona pair up with a resveratrol supp originally.. but after talking to guys who use at the place i work out at they said they usually lost 50% of their gains using otc ****. the reason i waited so long was because i knew no matter what i have one guy selling nolva and clomid and another guy who sells a ****load of arimedex out of the gym, i figured either way i WILL have nolva, but shopped around and talked to people enough to figure out buying online was the best route. 60mls was 30 bucks... couldnt beat it.

on a side note, one of the guys sells anavar, i was lookin to pair up 20mgs of that with weeks 3 and 4 on havoc. bad idea?

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
hes selling 20 mg tabs, which is another reason i dont wana go with him... tapering down to 10 mgs will be a hassle. I have a bottle of recycle which i was gona pair up with a resveratrol supp originally.. but after talking to guys who use at the place i work out at they said they usually lost 50% of their gains using otc ****. the reason i waited so long was because i knew no matter what i have one guy selling nolva and clomid and another guy who sells a ****load of arimedex out of the gym, i figured either way i WILL have nolva, but shopped around and talked to people enough to figure out buying online was the best route. 60mls was 30 bucks... couldnt beat it.

on a side note, one of the guys sells anavar, i was lookin to pair up 20mgs of that with weeks 3 and 4 on havoc. bad idea?
still didnt answer my question...that n the var idea.....you really need to research a ton more

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
up the fish oil, take it with the havoc. It will help the PH absorb and work better. Also great for your heart and joints. I would take 7-10caps of fish oil ED while on

danzd

Awards
up the fish oil, take it with the havoc. It will help the PH absorb and work better. Also great for your heart and joints. I would take 7-10caps of fish oil ED while on
thanks for the advice, ill try that from now on