Androgen Receptors

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
I am doing research into them.

Looking into things that boost how many you have, but so far I have only found a few supps that claim to really do this. Muscle Tech's Cryotest, I don't trust it you know why.

The others are just L-Carnitine L-Tartrate and Acetyl-l-carnitine. Both have shown to upregulate receptors. I am wondering if a supp already does this, or are there other things as well that upregulate receptors, other than certain exercise routines.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Short answer: Not really. Most supps on the market today focus on increasing or manipulating hormone levels as opposed to increasing androgen sensitivity or count. It's a much more difficult end to work from.

Are there products out that have a profound affect on them? Not really.

Will there be something out that will indeed have a profound affect on them? Maybe, I don't know. It's kinda something that I don't think has been tapped quite yet.

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
upon reading more.. Treatment with androgenic compounds is shown to actually increase the number of AR's you have... hmm.. strange

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
upon reading more.. Treatment with androgenic compounds is shown to actually increase the number of AR's you have... hmm.. strange
Correct

Taking supplements to increase AR's will not do much of anything at all. When more androgens are present, so are more ARs. I believe Dr. D used to rant and rave about this back in the day

I have been on TRT for 3 years straight and my T levels have never dropped even a tad bit at the exact same dose.

I do still think that LCLT is solid though, as it makes it sound as if it will make the present ARs more effective

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive been a fan of carnitine for years and for about a year ive been a big fan of Arginocarn, a super version of Acetyl L-carnitine.

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
kinda like Super-DHEA?

lol

but srsly.. if something like this was made.. it would improve natural capabilities in addition to boosting the effectiveness of AAS cycles.. or even the implications of this during PCT..

Perhaps a stack of Alcar, LCLT, and DAA daily would cause a build up effect? the first 2 would help to increase AR sites and the DAA pushing the levels higher. It would definitely push a synergistic action. It could also be combined with a Trib supplement (higher saps such as 60-70%). Would such as stack have an ability to puch your natural loop higher than normal and keep it there due to the slower nature of these actions?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Best things would be LCLT and Divanex if youre taking testosterone

Increase free T and androgen receptor density

rulk22

rulk22

Awards