natural stack

at1010

Awards
  • Established
I havent been on in awhile, but just looking for some suggestions on a natural stack that will help keep muscle and burn fat.

I was thinking...
Animal Stak
Animal Mstak
Animal Cuts
Hemovol( or a no booster)

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Personally I would go with

DAA
Inhibit-E
Agmatine

at1010

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the reply, i will look into these!

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
TestoPro
Arom-X RD
DAA (12on/12off/12on)

That along with good pre, intra, and post workout supplementation and a multivitamin was a solid natty stack that I ran.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lit Up (DAA) with a test booster of your choice like Erase or Free Test with either HGHpro or HGHup.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
Lit Up (DAA) with a test booster of your choice like Erase or Free Test with either HGHpro or HGHup.
Now your recommending erase after you just bashed it less than 24 hrs ago

anaboliko

Awards
I havent been on in awhile, but just looking for some suggestions on a natural stack that will help keep muscle and burn fat.

I was thinking...
Animal Stak
Animal Mstak
Animal Cuts
Hemovol( or a no booster)
I'm doing X-factor Advanced plus E-bol, with intermittent fasting. It's the first time that I have been able to lose fat and gain strength and size, I highly recommend that stack.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Dude dont go with animal stuff. Theres much better stuff out there. They are all about advertising and marketing, they target newbies with their magazine ads.

Try out

HCGenerate
GEAR
DAA
Creatine & beta alanine

at1010

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the suggestions, but i am having trouble finding anything about GEAR? Where should i look? BTW I take creatine now, and preworkout is cellucore c4. I also take optimum nutrition bcaa pills.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now your recommending erase after you just bashed it less than 24 hrs ago
when have i ever bashed Erase? Erase is a solid product...but in my experiences Free Test is better and the properties are better.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
when have i ever bashed Erase? Erase is a solid product...but in my experiences Free Test is better and the properties are better.

Really?

your test levels went down while on a Erase...hmmmm.....sounds kinda fishy
What's fishy is the fact that you put a company down when its probably some kid taking everything he can get his hands on and somethings screwing his test up. What I find even funnier is the fact you say some **** like that and your product contains the same thing ???

WTF BRO

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

it has the same main ingredient as Erase, and at a higher dose,
plus some other extras in the formulation that will allow for the following MOA:
◦Increases NO/cGMP levels, which leads to increases in LH and greater endogenous testosterone production (1-4);
◦Increases testicular Acetyl L-Carnitine (ALCAR) levels; high testicular ALCAR levels are conducive to heightened spermatogenesis (28,30);
◦Lowers levels of cytokines IL-6, IL-1, and TNF-alpha- cytokines inhibit endogenous testosterone production by reducing levels of luteinizing hormone (33);
◦Lowers cortisol levels and heightens Testosterone: Cortisol (T:C) ratio via competitive inhibition;
◦Increases cAMP levels, which also increase LH levels (11,12,14);
◦Influences/Increases androgen receptor (AR) binding via altering receptor electronegativity (54).
-Increased lipolysis through a non-stimulant MOA

I said its fishy that he took a test booster and his T levels ended up lower...how is that bashing the product? i was stating the OP of that thread was probably NOT telling us something. not a bash on the product at all. get your facts straight about what i said before you bash me "BRO"

at1010

Awards
  • Established
I aint trying to start a fight guys, just trying to get some advice...

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I gave you my advice. also consider Titanium as your test booster. lots of positive feedback on that.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established

it has the same main ingredient as Erase, and at a higher dose,
plus some other extras in the formulation that will allow for the following MOA:
◦Increases NO/cGMP levels, which leads to increases in LH and greater endogenous testosterone production (1-4);
◦Increases testicular Acetyl L-Carnitine (ALCAR) levels; high testicular ALCAR levels are conducive to heightened spermatogenesis (28,30);
◦Lowers levels of cytokines IL-6, IL-1, and TNF-alpha- cytokines inhibit endogenous testosterone production by reducing levels of luteinizing hormone (33);
◦Lowers cortisol levels and heightens Testosterone: Cortisol (T:C) ratio via competitive inhibition;
◦Increases cAMP levels, which also increase LH levels (11,12,14);
◦Influences/Increases androgen receptor (AR) binding via altering receptor electronegativity (54).
-Increased lipolysis through a non-stimulant MOA

Dirk and I have had this conversation before. I said its fishy that he took a test booster and his T levels ended up lower...how is that bashing the product? i was stating the OP of that thread was probably NOT telling us something. not a bash on the product at all. get your facts straight about what i said before you bash me "BRO"
Let's get this straight... PLEASE dont post up some bs garbage supplement claims directed at me ever again.... if im interested, ill ask or do some research... i know what free test is thanks.

Idk who dirk even is (natty)? Either way, I may have misinterpretted what you meant to say, so if i am wrong i apologize..... oh BTW the eagles suck

Edit: op I think you should run macuna daa and erase- cheapest way to go.... although supplements (besides otc steroids,caffiene,creatine,and Protien) don't do sh*t.... you should spend the extra cash on organic whole food .... and maybe your girlfriend or something... not some marginally effective supplement.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dirk is the owner of App nut and product formulator. what i said about the product comes straight from the formulator himself. if you want info on free test, feel free to PM him. his screen name is rms80. he will be glad to explain to you how free test differs from erase compound for compound.

and obviously you dont know what free test is if you claim its the same thing as erase

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
anyways, back to the OP.

Test Boosters
TestoPRO, Erase, Free Test, Sustain Alpha, Titanium, DAA

GH Boosters
Only ones I have taken are HGHup and IGF 2 and i really liked both.

Lit Up contains DAA so if you like pre workouts, you can knock two birds with one stone. if you have your pre workout already, then you can always buy bulk DAA. do 3g/day. If you choose DAA, you might want to consider taking Erase or Free Test as some people have experienced Estro sides from DAA and Free Test and Erase will help with that.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Lol at ur version of insulting a company. That fail was strong. Op lots of solid advice in here good luck with your goal. (Not u r1)

FW Friedel

FW Friedel

Awards
  • Established
Really?

What's fishy is the fact that you put a company down when its probably some kid taking everything he can get his hands on and somethings screwing his test up. What I find even funnier is the fact you say some **** like that and your product contains the same thing ???

WTF BRO
Way to read into his post.

He did not say anything bad about Erase. All he said was it was kind of fishy that someone's test supposedly went down while using a test booster.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
Way to read into his post.

He did not say anything bad about Erase. All he said was it was kind of fishy that someone's test supposedly went down while using a test booster.
It was clear to me that he was doing EXACTLY what a rep from a competing company would do-try to prove his companies product was better...

Pretty sure natty was under the same impression, and judging by the reps of other people reading, I'd say it was clear what he was trying to do...

Be sure to back your boy up tho! You old baggy bastard