what BCAA product do you use?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
curious to see what you guys like. I have a bit of BM carb free left from my log...and im exploring my options here. what do you guys like?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
recoverpro has been my go to bcaa supplement, i'm currently out of it and have been waiting for the bigger bottles, i've been using axcell

also just started Gear which is alittle different as i sip the others during my workout but gear i add to meals to make them a true protein cawktail

strester

strester

Awards
  • Established
been using Xtend forever ... sip during workouts, chug what's left on the way home ... Orange is the only flavor that I order now

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ya ive used xtend before.great product. what about IBCAA from PP? any users on this?

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
I've been using bulk 4:11 or 2:11 for the longest time, but the taste sucks. Thinking about trying BCAA Power Chews at least for popping some at work when mixing a drink with bulk powders isn't easy.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ya ive used xtend before.great product. what about IBCAA from PP? any users on this?
go with recoverpro, it's 4:1:1 vs ibcaa which is 2:1:1, plus recoverpro has a flavor to it so need to buy extra crystal light and all that stuff....they are right around the same price...well they were, i used to get 174 servings of recoverpro for $40, and 200 servings of ibcaa $50

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I use recoverpro as my primary, but I've taken a liking to using VPX's powershock as a non-stim pre/intra workout. Its got BCAA regular + bcaa nitrates plus beta alanine and citrulline malate (both of them as regular plus nitrates). Works for a decent pump and overall energizing effect for the gym, but a bit pricey to use as a main BCAA product.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
curious to see what you guys like. I have a bit of BM carb free left from my log...and im exploring my options here. what do you guys like?
Been using BC+EAA since July 2009. Assault also contains BCAAs, and the reformulated versions contain more.

~Rosie~

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Recoverpro for me awesome tasting like the ratio's... New Raspberry is awesome..

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
oh yeah, powerchews bcaa's would be an awesome addition to any bcaa drink you take, not only do you calm any sweet tooth but also very conveient to have on you to use at any time

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
^^ yeah i think power chews shine when making a drink is a PITA or just out of the question. between classes, at work, in a long meeting, etc..

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^^ yeah i think power chews shine when making a drink is a PITA or just out of the question. between classes, at work, in a long meeting, etc..
in the middle of the night for me....on a cut, waking up hungry sucks, and you just need something to put you back to bed

princevince

Awards
  • Established
amino2250, anabolic rehab, and humapro

pablogdog

pablogdog

Awards
  • Established
Modern BCAA, Extend, and looking into Alri's stuff atm.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't find recoverpro on TF. Maybe I just didn't see it

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Xtend, Usp modern bcaa, recover pro

SouthernLord

SouthernLord

Awards
For powdered bcaa I like Xtend.

For caps I like xf ice plus and ntbm gear.

I'm really looking forward to trying the powerchews bcaa. Bcaa candy ftw! Haha

SouthernLord

SouthernLord

Awards
I like the idea of modern bcaa's having no artificial flavoring or coloring.

For those that mentioned it,,, How does this stuff taste?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I use xtend for my pre and post workout, and use GEAR throughout the day. I will also be adding some BCAA powerchews in throughout the day soon for the tasty convenience :yumyum:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

i hate the taste of it, and when i open the jug my wife complains of the smell. will not buy again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw-it gets a 1 out of possible 10 for mixability.:grumpy::grumpy:

not happy with this purchase at all!!!:grumpy:

SouthernLord

SouthernLord

Awards
i hate the taste of it, and when i open the jug my wife complains of the smell. will not buy again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn. I will stay clear of it for sure.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i dont like to pay for shipping when the warehouse for TF is right down my street lol but ill look into it. thanks
It's $39.99 for 125 servings or $19.99 for 42 servings.

PM me your address and I'll have a sample of the updated Lemon and the new Red Raspberry flavors sent to you free of charge :D

recoverpro has been my go to bcaa supplement, i'm currently out of it and have been waiting for the bigger bottles, i've been using axcell

also just started Gear which is alittle different as i sip the others during my workout but gear i add to meals to make them a true protein cawktail
The 125 serving tubs are available at Nutraplanet now.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's $39.99 for 125 servings or $19.99 for 42 servings.

PM me your address and I'll have a sample of the updated Lemon and the new Red Raspberry flavors sent to you free of charge :D

The 125 serving tubs are available at Nutraplanet now.

I may give recoverpro a shot next. That doesnt look like too bad of a deal, but I love the taste of Xtend so I'm still a little on the fence about it

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like you'd benefit from some samples too ;)

PM me your shipping info and I'll get some RecoverPRO samples sent out to you as well.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
ai's recoverpro now that its back. modern bcaa previously

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
****, RecoverPro was totally out of my radar previously until now. I might like to try this in the future, but for now I'm sitting on somewhat under 10lbs of bulk 4:1:1 (lol) so I want to use this up first. It should last me .... well, a long while :)

Also btw, I'm pretty sure Assault does not have BCAAs.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would you like to try some samples too? If so, hit me up.

Anybody else interested in trying some free samples of the new RecoverPRO flavors can PM me their shipping information too.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would you like to try some samples too? If so, hit me up.

Anybody else interested in trying some free samples of the new RecoverPRO flavors can PM me their shipping information too.
very interested in this^^^^^

as far as bcca the bcaa powerchews sound like a great change up to the bcaa drinks.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like you'd benefit from some samples too ;)

PM me your shipping info and I'll get some RecoverPRO samples sent out to you as well.
Sounds good to me. Sending PM.

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Purple Wraath for the BCAA + EAA and endurance complex with beta alanine and citrulline malate

The lemonade tastes awesome

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
Xtend and liver tabs up to 100 aday if need be

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have several different BCAA products currently and have tried many others. I've tried almost every flavor of xtend and I do like it, but also prefer a simpler formula without the extras. I also have the PP IBCAA (unflavored). Mixing is incredible, absolutely no issue like there is with many. Taste is like gagging on a dirty sock, absolutely foul, but I found ways around it. If I add in a little elastijoint (grape), or a scoop of another flavored BCAA, or gatorade powder, then you don't really taste the nastiness and it works well. I've even added it to some proteins and it didn't ruin the taste of the protein.

I agree with most. I still have some of my Modern BCAA. The powder does smell terrible and the mixabilitly does suck, regardless of their claims and various methods of mixing, warm/cold water, shaker cup/spoon and cup, ect. However, I have the White Blue Raspberry flavor and I actually like the taste.

tefunk

Awards
I'm might try True Protein's BCAA Plus. Looks pretty good.

15g Serving
90 servings per container

4g Ajinomoto L-Leucine
3g Ajinomoto L-Glutamine
2g Ajinomoto L-Valine
2g Ajinomoto L-Isoleucine
1g Citrulline Malate
10mg Vitamin B-6

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If anyone is interested in trying Free Samples of Purple Wraath (along with Green Mag, White Flood, and the REDuction shots), you can grab some for yourself from the link in my sig

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my bad, i didnt see u posted the servings with the price. why doesnt TF carry this? ive never ordered on nutra before. how much would shipping be for this?

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
my bad, i didnt see u posted the servings with the price. why doesnt TF carry this? ive never ordered on nutra before. how much would shipping be for this?
NutraPlanet is the best store in my opinion.
They have always taken really good care of me.

I love Xtend. I am hearing the Orange flavor is awesome but have yet to try it.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Nutraplanet has a solid one, primordial performances IBCAA is the best unflavored I've tried, but it doesn't taste very good. Best flavored I've had is xtend. Right now I'm mixing left over xtend with ibcaa, tastes great and mixes well.

23SammyD

Awards
Ive used and liked purple wraath, Bcaa+Eaa. About to start using XF ICE watermelon.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
not a knock against nutra at all! just the warehouse for TF is right down my street so i dont pay shipping. i just walk in. prices are awesome on nutra for sure!

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
not a knock against nutra at all! just the warehouse for TF is right down my street so i dont pay shipping. i just walk in. prices are awesome on nutra for sure!
Yeah, that does make sense. I would take advantage of that also.

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
I have always enjoyed xtend the most of any BCAA product I've tried. Some others look interesting to me, but the taste is incredible and I love the profile of Xtend. It's one of my few staples.