Which nutrient partitioner to use?

Neddih

Awards
Hello all, I am about to be starting a run of Substerone and was wondering which partitioner you would recommend to use along with it during a bulk between either Recompadrol or Glycobol?

Note: Glycobol does not cause me GI distress if that makes any difference.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I never use Glycobol so i cant talk but Recompadrol do wonders for me ;)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hello all, I am about to be starting a run of Substerone and was wondering which partitioner you would recommend to use along with it during a bulk between either Recompadrol or Glycobol?

Note: Glycobol does not cause me GI distress if that makes any difference.
Recompadrol.

~Rosie~

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've never tried recompadrol, but do like glycobol

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe u need to try them urself. Some work for others and some dont.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't used the others, but I'm using Need2slin and its been great for me so far :thumbsup:

SouthernLord

SouthernLord

Awards
I've used recompadrol, Needtoslin, and glycobol.

I think Needtoslin was the best of the three. I ran two bottles last year, and I just started up another run.

Recompadrol was decent. I can't really say anything negative about it.

Glycobol killed my stomach. I made it through two weeks before giving up.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
I cant tolerate any of those VS supps...they make me feel miserable. Ill try need2slin

SouthernLord

SouthernLord

Awards
I cant tolerate any of those VS supps...they make me feel miserable. Ill try need2slin
N2slin is the only one of the three I've used that didn't wreck my guts. Recompadrol was not as bad as glycobol, but I still had some IBS hah

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
N2slin is the only one of the three I've used that didn't wreck my guts. Recompadrol was not as bad as glycobol, but I still had some IBS hah
I had to stop glycobol just after a few days because it made me sick as a dog..I had to stay in bed until it left my system

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
I had to stop glycobol just after a few days because it made me sick as a dog..I had to stay in bed until it left my system
i like VS opposed to other forms due to quick excretion. like you said the glycobol was in your system for days,

bmov and others alike have a tendancy to soak up in the vanadium sensitive tissues with little excretion (kidneys ect). VS on the other hand still does its job and is excreted rather readily.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
iv used need2slin, had no effect on my stomach, but had no effect on anything really

without having used the other two ( Apump hurt my stomach) id go with recompadrol

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
i like VS opposed to other forms due to quick excretion. like you said the glycobol was in your system for days,

bmov and others alike have a tendancy to soak up in the vanadium sensitive tissues with little excretion (kidneys ect). VS on the other hand still does its job and is excreted rather readily.
good to know

Neddih

Awards
Well it looks like I will be going with Recompadrol. Thanks for all the input everyone and ill look into trying need2slin next time. One last question, as far as dosage goes should i just follow the bottle or would 1 pill 3 times a day work out better?

23SammyD

Awards
I'm throwing out a vote for Genomyx Slin Sane, hasn't given me any gi issues. I take 1 1.5 pre and it helps with the pumps, take second dose pre bed and wake up looking lean. I'm loving it so far, haven't used any of the others listed yet.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well it looks like I will be going with Recompadrol. Thanks for all the input everyone and ill look into trying need2slin next time. One last question, as far as dosage goes should i just follow the bottle or would 1 pill 3 times a day work out better?
No worries :)

Either follow the dosing/timing instructions on the product label or use 1 cap three times a day (one of the dosing/timing recommendations on the product label). When I used Recompadrol my dosing was: 1 cap immediately post-training, 1 cap either first thing or ~30 min pre-Meal later in the day, and 1 cap pre-bed. I didn't have a meal after either the first thing or pre-bed doses, but it's generally recommended to have a meal 15-30 minutes after your dose of Recompadrol.

~Rosie~

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Take 1 cap 3 times a day. Esp. if this is your first time trying out a product like this. Than your next time around play around with things.

owlicks

owlicks

Awards
I too had a great experience with Slin Sane, it's also tough to beat the price. I'm going to give Recompadrol a go on my next go-around, so I'll be able to compare the two.

I'm throwing out a vote for Genomyx Slin Sane, hasn't given me any gi issues. I take 1 1.5 pre and it helps with the pumps, take second dose pre bed and wake up looking lean. I'm loving it so far, haven't used any of the others listed yet.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've tried Glycobol twice now and it's been good for me. I never had any GI issues with it either. I'm currently using Recompadrol and like it so far as well. I can't really say which one is more effective for me since I haven't given recompadrol a full fair shake yet. I've heard tons of good things about Slin Sane as well.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Slin-Sane for me. Good product at a great price.

Uziel

Awards
Sorry I can`t post links yet but search The Best Insulin mimicker by Maaximal is very, very informative thread.

Wow the knowledge of this guy (Maaximal) is impressive (I read others posts from him)

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
I am a cheap bastard so for Nutrient Partitioner I just use NA-RALA, Chromium Picolinate and VS-10.

23SammyD

Awards
I too had a great experience with Slin Sane, it's also tough to beat the price. I'm going to give Recompadrol a go on my next go-around, so I'll be able to compare the two.

Yeah there always seems to be deals going on for Slin sane. I'm enjoying the muscle fullness feeling as well.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For a bulk, Recompadrol would probably be best. The HCA in it would reduce adipogenesis (fat creation), plus the other mechanisms are better suited for using it on a lean bulk vs. the other partitioners IMO.

That being said, I cannot use Recompadrol because it causes me horrible IBS any time I take it, even over prolonged use. I guess that's one way to drop weight!

The other one you didn't list that is my personal favorite is Need2Slin. That causes me zero discomfort, and I had an incredible recomp using that with Gear (another NeedToBuildMuscle product). The combo of those was perfect for my needs, and helped me drop fat, put on muscle, and gain in my chest and arms. I've tried all the OTC nutrient partitioners, and Need2Slin is the best IMO.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Recompadrol.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
NEED2SLIN!
GREAT stuff! :)

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Im a Glycobol man all the way.

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
For a bulk, Recompadrol would probably be best. The HCA in it would reduce adipogenesis (fat creation), plus the other mechanisms are better suited for using it on a lean bulk vs. the other partitioners IMO.

That being said, I cannot use Recompadrol because it causes me horrible IBS any time I take it, even over prolonged use. I guess that's one way to drop weight!

The other one you didn't list that is my personal favorite is Need2Slin. That causes me zero discomfort, and I had an incredible recomp using that with Gear (another NeedToBuildMuscle product). The combo of those was perfect for my needs, and helped me drop fat, put on muscle, and gain in my chest and arms. I've tried all the OTC nutrient partitioners, and Need2Slin is the best IMO.
hmm that interesting.

Im assuming the VS causes you issues.

Berberine (like in ap and gbol) are actually uised to help with diareah in TCM. That being said you may want to consider the following 3 things:

1: Probiotic
2: Cleanses
3: more fiber

Also it should help you absorb nutrients better due to slower digestion of the food.

you may find your self surprised, you may start slabbin on some muscle after words. Maybe even an IgA test for gluten intolerance to make sure yuour not gluten intolerant which i believe 90% of people are

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hmm that interesting.

Im assuming the VS causes you issues.

Berberine (like in ap and gbol) are actually uised to help with diareah in TCM. That being said you may want to consider the following 3 things:

1: Probiotic
2: Cleanses
3: more fiber

Also it should help you absorb nutrients better due to slower digestion of the food.

you may find your self surprised, you may start slabbin on some muscle after words. Maybe even an IgA test for gluten intolerance to make sure yuour not gluten intolerant which i believe 90% of people are
I always thought it was the Berberine HCL. I've tried other VS stuff, no problem. When I take something with Berberine, it gets bad, and with Recompadrol's standardized Berberine I was done!

Thanks for the suggestions, I use all 3, and today as an example got 90g fiber (a bit high today, but not unusual to be in 60's).

I am starting to think I may have gluten allergies. I definitely bloat when I eat refined carbs. I tend to stick with sweet potatoes, brown rice, oats, veggies and ocassional fruits as carb sources now. If I cheat on that, I get bloated and gassy. Ick!