Which nutrient partitioner to use?

  1. Which nutrient partitioner to use?


    Hello all, I am about to be starting a run of Substerone and was wondering which partitioner you would recommend to use along with it during a bulk between either Recompadrol or Glycobol?

    Note: Glycobol does not cause me GI distress if that makes any difference.


  2. I never use Glycobol so i cant talk but Recompadrol do wonders for me
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?



  3. Quote Originally Posted by Neddih View Post
    Hello all, I am about to be starting a run of Substerone and was wondering which partitioner you would recommend to use along with it during a bulk between either Recompadrol or Glycobol?

    Note: Glycobol does not cause me GI distress if that makes any difference.
    Recompadrol.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   
       

  4. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    I've never tried recompadrol, but do like glycobol
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  5. I believe u need to try them urself. Some work for others and some dont.

  6. I haven't used the others, but I'm using Need2slin and its been great for me so far
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Recompadrol.

    ~Rosie~
    x2

  8. I've used recompadrol, Needtoslin, and glycobol.

    I think Needtoslin was the best of the three. I ran two bottles last year, and I just started up another run.

    Recompadrol was decent. I can't really say anything negative about it.

    Glycobol killed my stomach. I made it through two weeks before giving up.

  9. I cant tolerate any of those VS supps...they make me feel miserable. Ill try need2slin

  10. Quote Originally Posted by JohnnieFreeze View Post
    I cant tolerate any of those VS supps...they make me feel miserable. Ill try need2slin
    N2slin is the only one of the three I've used that didn't wreck my guts. Recompadrol was not as bad as glycobol, but I still had some IBS hah

  11. Quote Originally Posted by SouthernLord View Post
    N2slin is the only one of the three I've used that didn't wreck my guts. Recompadrol was not as bad as glycobol, but I still had some IBS hah
    I had to stop glycobol just after a few days because it made me sick as a dog..I had to stay in bed until it left my system

  12. Quote Originally Posted by JohnnieFreeze View Post
    I had to stop glycobol just after a few days because it made me sick as a dog..I had to stay in bed until it left my system
    i like VS opposed to other forms due to quick excretion. like you said the glycobol was in your system for days,

    bmov and others alike have a tendancy to soak up in the vanadium sensitive tissues with little excretion (kidneys ect). VS on the other hand still does its job and is excreted rather readily.

  13. iv used need2slin, had no effect on my stomach, but had no effect on anything really

    without having used the other two ( Apump hurt my stomach) id go with recompadrol
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE
    PM ME IF YOU WANT TO GIVE ME FREE STUFF

  14. Quote Originally Posted by ssbackwards View Post
    i like VS opposed to other forms due to quick excretion. like you said the glycobol was in your system for days,

    bmov and others alike have a tendancy to soak up in the vanadium sensitive tissues with little excretion (kidneys ect). VS on the other hand still does its job and is excreted rather readily.
    good to know

  15. Definitely recompadrol
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  16. Well it looks like I will be going with Recompadrol. Thanks for all the input everyone and ill look into trying need2slin next time. One last question, as far as dosage goes should i just follow the bottle or would 1 pill 3 times a day work out better?

  17. I'm throwing out a vote for Genomyx Slin Sane, hasn't given me any gi issues. I take 1 1.5 pre and it helps with the pumps, take second dose pre bed and wake up looking lean. I'm loving it so far, haven't used any of the others listed yet.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Neddih View Post
    Well it looks like I will be going with Recompadrol. Thanks for all the input everyone and ill look into trying need2slin next time. One last question, as far as dosage goes should i just follow the bottle or would 1 pill 3 times a day work out better?
    No worries

    Either follow the dosing/timing instructions on the product label or use 1 cap three times a day (one of the dosing/timing recommendations on the product label). When I used Recompadrol my dosing was: 1 cap immediately post-training, 1 cap either first thing or ~30 min pre-Meal later in the day, and 1 cap pre-bed. I didn't have a meal after either the first thing or pre-bed doses, but it's generally recommended to have a meal 15-30 minutes after your dose of Recompadrol.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  19. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    I haven't used the others, but I'm using Need2slin and its been great for me so far
    NeedToSlin all day

  20. Take 1 cap 3 times a day. Esp. if this is your first time trying out a product like this. Than your next time around play around with things.

  21. I too had a great experience with Slin Sane, it's also tough to beat the price. I'm going to give Recompadrol a go on my next go-around, so I'll be able to compare the two.

    Quote Originally Posted by 23SammyD View Post
    I'm throwing out a vote for Genomyx Slin Sane, hasn't given me any gi issues. I take 1 1.5 pre and it helps with the pumps, take second dose pre bed and wake up looking lean. I'm loving it so far, haven't used any of the others listed yet.

  22. I've tried Glycobol twice now and it's been good for me. I never had any GI issues with it either. I'm currently using Recompadrol and like it so far as well. I can't really say which one is more effective for me since I haven't given recompadrol a full fair shake yet. I've heard tons of good things about Slin Sane as well.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  23. Slin-Sane for me. Good product at a great price.

  24. Sorry I can`t post links yet but search The Best Insulin mimicker by Maaximal is very, very informative thread.

    Wow the knowledge of this guy (Maaximal) is impressive (I read others posts from him)

  25. I am a cheap bastard so for Nutrient Partitioner I just use NA-RALA, Chromium Picolinate and VS-10.
    Androhard + Andromass Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182038-so-i-decided.html

  26. Quote Originally Posted by owlicks View Post
    I too had a great experience with Slin Sane, it's also tough to beat the price. I'm going to give Recompadrol a go on my next go-around, so I'll be able to compare the two.

    Yeah there always seems to be deals going on for Slin sane. I'm enjoying the muscle fullness feeling as well.

  27. For a bulk, Recompadrol would probably be best. The HCA in it would reduce adipogenesis (fat creation), plus the other mechanisms are better suited for using it on a lean bulk vs. the other partitioners IMO.

    That being said, I cannot use Recompadrol because it causes me horrible IBS any time I take it, even over prolonged use. I guess that's one way to drop weight!

    The other one you didn't list that is my personal favorite is Need2Slin. That causes me zero discomfort, and I had an incredible recomp using that with Gear (another NeedToBuildMuscle product). The combo of those was perfect for my needs, and helped me drop fat, put on muscle, and gain in my chest and arms. I've tried all the OTC nutrient partitioners, and Need2Slin is the best IMO.
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  28. Recompadrol.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    NomZ[at]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.

  29. NEED2SLIN!
    GREAT stuff! :-)
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by NomZ View Post
    Recompadrol.
    x2
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?



  31. Im a Glycobol man all the way.
    Olympus Labs R&D - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    For a bulk, Recompadrol would probably be best. The HCA in it would reduce adipogenesis (fat creation), plus the other mechanisms are better suited for using it on a lean bulk vs. the other partitioners IMO.

    That being said, I cannot use Recompadrol because it causes me horrible IBS any time I take it, even over prolonged use. I guess that's one way to drop weight!

    The other one you didn't list that is my personal favorite is Need2Slin. That causes me zero discomfort, and I had an incredible recomp using that with Gear (another NeedToBuildMuscle product). The combo of those was perfect for my needs, and helped me drop fat, put on muscle, and gain in my chest and arms. I've tried all the OTC nutrient partitioners, and Need2Slin is the best IMO.
    hmm that interesting.

    Im assuming the VS causes you issues.

    Berberine (like in ap and gbol) are actually uised to help with diareah in TCM. That being said you may want to consider the following 3 things:

    1: Probiotic
    2: Cleanses
    3: more fiber

    Also it should help you absorb nutrients better due to slower digestion of the food.

    you may find your self surprised, you may start slabbin on some muscle after words. Maybe even an IgA test for gluten intolerance to make sure yuour not gluten intolerant which i believe 90% of people are

  33. Quote Originally Posted by ssbackwards View Post
    hmm that interesting.

    Im assuming the VS causes you issues.

    Berberine (like in ap and gbol) are actually uised to help with diareah in TCM. That being said you may want to consider the following 3 things:

    1: Probiotic
    2: Cleanses
    3: more fiber

    Also it should help you absorb nutrients better due to slower digestion of the food.

    you may find your self surprised, you may start slabbin on some muscle after words. Maybe even an IgA test for gluten intolerance to make sure yuour not gluten intolerant which i believe 90% of people are
    I always thought it was the Berberine HCL. I've tried other VS stuff, no problem. When I take something with Berberine, it gets bad, and with Recompadrol's standardized Berberine I was done!

    Thanks for the suggestions, I use all 3, and today as an example got 90g fiber (a bit high today, but not unusual to be in 60's).

    I am starting to think I may have gluten allergies. I definitely bloat when I eat refined carbs. I tend to stick with sweet potatoes, brown rice, oats, veggies and ocassional fruits as carb sources now. If I cheat on that, I get bloated and gassy. Ick!
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. best nutrient re-partitioner
    By saggy321 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 430
    Last Post: 06-23-2012, 05:03 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-07-2011, 03:03 PM
  3. Recomping with a nutrient partitioner
    By mmacrazy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 05-09-2011, 05:44 PM
  4. Who takes a nutrient partitioner before bed?
    By freefall365 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-31-2011, 09:13 PM
  5. best PWO only nutrient partitioner?
    By MakaveliThaDon in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-23-2010, 09:52 AM
Log in
Log in