which company will make the following preworkout

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hi,
unfortunately almost all of todays preworkout products contain geranamine.
many people, including me don't like the stuff. i used to be able to tolerate the sides because if the great performance boost it gave me, but these days just get "high" from it but it doesnt affect my performance positively. so i have tried the much loved mesomorph and was somewhat disappointed. to me, the formula feels like any other stim, no added benefit from the other ingredients.
actually sulbutiamine, icariin and a good amount of citrulline malate where taken out and now its supposed to be more effective? i doubt it...

right now i am using rpm, still my favourite stimulant and nos ether, which is a great formula. the only thing this is missing in my opinion is a little more euphoric energy, maybe from a pea derivative, like the one used in aps phenadrine.

i really wish a company could come out with something containing beta-alanine, citrulline malate, creatine, magnesium malate, vitamin c, q10, icariin etc.

and a stim complex containing caffein, theobromine and a pea derivative without gernamine or yohimbine.

so, who will do it? do i have to start my own supplement company? lol

i have been looking and looking and cant find any way of creating this product from buying different supps (no pea derivatives available solo afaik)

any suggestions?

best regards
fabian

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
okay, so who agree with me that there should be a new geranamine free pwo, which is superior to the currently available ones?
or are you guys all happy with your current choices? i have tried them all pretty much so...

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Theobromine doesnt have any stimulant effects in humans, really

I have seen a trend of Geran. leaving formulas

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Theobromine doesnt have any stimulant effects in humans, really

I have seen a trend of Geran. leaving formulas
Same.

Try Adamantium, imo, it's great for performance boosting and also won't make you feel like crap during your workouts like stimulant preworkouts usually do.

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well, chocamine or the theobromine in rpm do make me feel different than caffein alone. i do like stims, just not geranamine, and caffeine alone feels to superficial.

basically i could reword the question into: where can i find pea-analogues...
then i will make my own. or if a company is interested in my idea, i will designt the formula, for free, i will even pay for the product lol.

i just keep looking at products thinking, that looks good but i could improve this and that...

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Combine 2 caps of your RPM and some LITup and you should be a happy camper!:yup:

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
there's hints and millings that CL is coming out with an updated White Flood in the next 2 weeks...not that that is a cure for your thread...jus sayin...

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could build your own pre-wo fairly easily, SNS offers a lot of those products in bulk capsules that would make things easier. For the things we don't carry, I know you can find them in bulk elsewhere.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
okay, so who agree with me that there should be a new geranamine free pwo, which is superior to the currently available ones?
or are you guys all happy with your current choices? i have tried them all pretty much so...
ya know, I've seen so much conflicting stuff on geranium and some people hate it, but I have never had a problem with it and absolutely love it for the incredible focus I get from it and the lack of crash. I got some plain straight 1,3 caps that I use to help me study.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
While it may not be exactly what you want bro, look at AppNuts' Lit-Up (no 1,3) and Omega Sport's Ultima (stim free). I hear both are really great pre workouts without your friend geranium.

I myself haven't had much problem with geranium, but it's one of those things I'm fine with or without so if it betters a company's sales to take it out, I'm all for it.

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the thing is that most of the geranamine free products are targeted at the more stim sensitive person, not specifically someone who likes stims but doesnt like geranamine.
so far rpm is still best for me but i have something in mind that could be even more effective. i wish i had access to all kinds of raw materials...

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
true, but not what i want. i want a cross of meso without geranamine+ nos ether+ pea-analogue. 100 dollar preworkout...lol

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
true, but not what i want. i want a cross of meso without geranamine+ nos ether+ pea-analogue. 100 dollar preworkout...lol
Wait a week or two. New White Flood will be coming out that I think people will be very excited about

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would probably start working on purchasing your own materials and making your own mix.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We'll have samples soon so you can try it for free to see if you like it
I'll need you to go ahead and foward me some samples please...or I'm gonna 'white flood' your PM box....homo, no homo, you decide :deal:

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the thing is that most of the geranamine free products are targeted at the more stim sensitive person, not specifically someone who likes stims but doesnt like geranamine.
so far rpm is still best for me but i have something in mind that could be even more effective. i wish i had access to all kinds of raw materials...
How well do you respond to E? (as in ephedrine)

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'll need you to go ahead and foward me some samples please...or I'm gonna 'white flood' your PM box....homo, no homo, you decide :deal:
lol!

Youre gonna like this upgrade :)

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Strange.. Mesomorph on the UK retailers haven't listed the ingredient 1.3-dim...
It haven't reached Sweden yet..

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The biggest UK retailer carrying Mesomorph lists 1,3-DMAA as 1,3-Dimethylamylamine. Some of the smaller retailers don't seem to have this ingredient on their nutritional information.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anabolic Ignite from Musclefeast, everything is dosed correctly and you can purchase caffeine in bulk, so you decide how much you want to add.

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
The biggest UK retailer carrying Mesomorph lists 1,3-DMAA as 1,3-Dimethylamylamine. Some of the smaller retailers don't seem to have this ingredient on their nutritional information.
Who would you say is the biggest UK retailer ? I haven't seen it on any of those that I consider being the biggest...

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is against the rules to name other retailers, even in other countries as far as I am aware.

Go to Google.co.uk, search for "APS Mesomorph" on UK pages only and the same company comes up on both the second and third links. They are also act as the main UK distributor for some of the other companies on here.

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
I meant that you could shoot me a PM or an e-mail..

;)