Dermacrine replacement?

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. And that includes Need2Slin, right? Finally!!!
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes


  2. Yeaahhhhh buddy
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    And that includes Need2Slin, right? Finally!!!
    Yep even Need2slin is back in stock which is great because I need some!! Only thing I know of that is still OOS is N2guard.
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  4. transaderm is in stock? i didnt see it on the need2 site...im referring to the below post..

    EVERYTHING is back in stock guys, not just transaderm. Need2...stock up!
    Last edited by antknee02; 07-24-2011 at 01:32 PM. Reason: added post topic

  5. Quote Originally Posted by antknee02 View Post
    transaderm is in stock? i didnt see it on the need2 site...im referring to the below post..

    EVERYTHING is back in stock guys, not just transaderm. Need2...stock up!
    Should be like LITERALLY any day now. Keep hittin the refresh button over the next few days bro.
    •   
       


  6. Very cool, thanks for that update, man..

  7. you should be able to place an order for Transderm before the end of the month

  8. Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon View Post
    Should be like LITERALLY any day now. Keep hittin the refresh button over the next few days bro.
    Yep literally any day for sure...
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  9. Wink


    Just a reminder, Primordial Performance's Dermacrine topical is still available. Just got to know how to get it
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

  10. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    with this release the the one time run of epi-strong....ppl have the opportunity to put some pretty solid runs together.....6wk epi/6 week transderm sound fun to anyone else?
    AM10 for 10% off at Mindandmuscle.com
    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Awesome! I wonder how many are left?..
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Awesome! I wonder how many are left?..
    I honestly can't imagine too many with as many posts as I've seen from people across other forums and here saying they've already bought one or some.

  13. Does this stuff require a full pct? Would an ai be suffcient??
    Also, I ran sd epi bridge and pct'd with nolva, daa, anabeta and erase..its been about a month since I began pct..still on erase for a couple more weeks..

    No I don't have bloods, but would it be wise to wait on using the transaderm or should I be good to go?? I feel like I'm pretty well back to normal but like I said no bloods
    Cultivating Mass.

  14. Looking forward to giving this stuff a run.
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    Does this stuff require a full pct? Would an ai be suffcient??
    Also, I ran sd epi bridge and pct'd with nolva, daa, anabeta and erase..its been about a month since I began pct..still on erase for a couple more weeks..

    No I don't have bloods, but would it be wise to wait on using the transaderm or should I be good to go?? I feel like I'm pretty well back to normal but like I said no bloods
    It's pretty mild, but it depends on how high you dose it in terms of if you need to PCT it. A lot of people will run it underneath a PH cycle, and then the same PCT you had lined up already would work fine.

    As far as when to start this, I would wait a few more weeks. I'd treat it the same as other PHs before using it as far as the time on/time off principle is applied.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    Does this stuff require a full pct? Would an ai be suffcient??
    Also, I ran sd epi bridge and pct'd with nolva, daa, anabeta and erase..its been about a month since I began pct..still on erase for a couple more weeks..

    No I don't have bloods, but would it be wise to wait on using the transaderm or should I be good to go?? I feel like I'm pretty well back to normal but like I said no bloods
    An AI would be sufficient for PCT. There will be mild suppression, but nothing of any real concern. A Test Booster or AI is good enough.

    I'd give it a little more time after PCT to start another hormonal. You need your HPTA and endocrine system to reset a bit and find homeostasis before you do anything to get it out of whack IMO. Even with normal bloods, I'd give it ~4 weeks past PCT to start anything. That's just a conservative estimate though...
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  17. Thanks for the quick replies, I've been havin too much fun with supps lately and I just don't want it to end..so as always I'm looking into whatb to run next..definitely something mild if its gonna be ph, so this did spark my interest.
    Guess we'll wait about a month and go from there..

    Lookin forward to some feedback on ntbm's transdermal..it sounds promising
    Cultivating Mass.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Milas

    An AI would be sufficient for PCT. There will be mild suppression, but nothing of any real concern. A Test Booster or AI is good enough.

    I'd give it a little more time after PCT to start another hormonal. You need your HPTA and endocrine system to reset a bit and find homeostasis before you do anything to get it out of whack IMO. Even with normal bloods, I'd give it ~4 weeks past PCT to start anything. That's just a conservative estimate though...
    Milas is giving great advice here.
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  19. so this is in the same carrier as forma stanzol?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    so this is in the same carrier as forma stanzol?
    Yes

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Yes
    excellent.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    Just a reminder, Primordial Performance's Dermacrine topical is still available. Just got to know how to get it
    bump. Pm me for details on how to try the original ; )
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

  23. Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    bump. Pm me for details on how to try the original ; )
    You wouldn't happen to know if by some magical way one could get some 1-T would ya?
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 6 OXO Replacement?
    By TravisG in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-08-2009, 04:26 PM
  2. R4W replacement
    By alwaysgaining in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-20-2008, 05:51 PM
  3. Dermacrine sustain or Just Dermacrine
    By larue38462 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-07-2007, 06:06 PM
Log in
Log in