Dermacrine replacement?

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    with this release the the one time run of epi-strong....ppl have the opportunity to put some pretty solid runs together.....6wk epi/6 week transderm sound fun to anyone else?
    Mind and Muscle Rep, mindandmuscle.com
    Selling APS, LG, Liquid Labs, Iforce, ALRI, and HI Tech products
    use code: bktee at checkout for a free t-shirt

2. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Awesome! I wonder how many are left?..
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
    •   

3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Awesome! I wonder how many are left?..
    I honestly can't imagine too many with as many posts as I've seen from people across other forums and here saying they've already bought one or some.

4. Does this stuff require a full pct? Would an ai be suffcient??
    Also, I ran sd epi bridge and pct'd with nolva, daa, anabeta and erase..its been about a month since I began pct..still on erase for a couple more weeks..

No I don't have bloods, but would it be wise to wait on using the transaderm or should I be good to go?? I feel like I'm pretty well back to normal but like I said no bloods
    Cultivating Mass.

5. Looking forward to giving this stuff a run.
    •   

6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    Does this stuff require a full pct? Would an ai be suffcient??
    Also, I ran sd epi bridge and pct'd with nolva, daa, anabeta and erase..its been about a month since I began pct..still on erase for a couple more weeks..

No I don't have bloods, but would it be wise to wait on using the transaderm or should I be good to go?? I feel like I'm pretty well back to normal but like I said no bloods
    It's pretty mild, but it depends on how high you dose it in terms of if you need to PCT it. A lot of people will run it underneath a PH cycle, and then the same PCT you had lined up already would work fine.

As far as when to start this, I would wait a few more weeks. I'd treat it the same as other PHs before using it as far as the time on/time off principle is applied.

7. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    Does this stuff require a full pct? Would an ai be suffcient??

An AI would be sufficient for PCT. There will be mild suppression, but nothing of any real concern. A Test Booster or AI is good enough.

I'd give it a little more time after PCT to start another hormonal. You need your HPTA and endocrine system to reset a bit and find homeostasis before you do anything to get it out of whack IMO. Even with normal bloods, I'd give it ~4 weeks past PCT to start anything. That's just a conservative estimate though...
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

8. Thanks for the quick replies, I've been havin too much fun with supps lately and I just don't want it to end..so as always I'm looking into whatb to run next..definitely something mild if its gonna be ph, so this did spark my interest.
    Guess we'll wait about a month and go from there..

Lookin forward to some feedback on ntbm's transdermal..it sounds promising
    Cultivating Mass.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Milas

An AI would be sufficient for PCT. There will be mild suppression, but nothing of any real concern. A Test Booster or AI is good enough.

I'd give it a little more time after PCT to start another hormonal. You need your HPTA and endocrine system to reset a bit and find homeostasis before you do anything to get it out of whack IMO. Even with normal bloods, I'd give it ~4 weeks past PCT to start anything. That's just a conservative estimate though...
    Milas is giving great advice here.
    Recoverbro Elite

10. so this is in the same carrier as forma stanzol?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

11. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    so this is in the same carrier as forma stanzol?
    Yes

12. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Yes
    excellent.

13. Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    Just a reminder, Primordial Performance's Dermacrine topical is still available. Just got to know how to get it
    bump. Pm me for details on how to try the original ; )
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

14. Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    bump. Pm me for details on how to try the original ; )
    You wouldn't happen to know if by some magical way one could get some 1-T would ya?
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

15. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    You wouldn't happen to know if by some magical way one could get some 1-T would ya?
    I wish JJ ; )
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

16. Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    I wish JJ ; )
    DAMN!!!

Well it was worth a shot right lol
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

17. head over to the need to build muscle section, see what people are saying about rs-transaderm.....after only a week, theres quite a few ppl talking about the improved carrier, saying it dries within 2-3 minutes and not a half hour like the old version, ppl are also saying it doesn't smell bad like the old version either.....the amount of product that needs to be applied isn't nearly the messy slop that the old version gave you
    Mind and Muscle Rep, mindandmuscle.com
    Selling APS, LG, Liquid Labs, Iforce, ALRI, and HI Tech products
    use code: bktee at checkout for a free t-shirt

18. Who here would like to see Dermacrine come back to NutraPlanet? Let me see a show of hands. Better yet, let me start a new thread.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

19. Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    Who here would like to see Dermacrine come back to NutraPlanet? Let me see a show of hands. Better yet, let me start a new thread.
    Dermacrine wars! Topicals will always be better tho:/

20. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti
    head over to the need to build muscle section, see what people are saying about rs-transaderm.....after only a week, theres quite a few ppl talking about the improved carrier, saying it dries within 2-3 minutes and not a half hour like the old version, ppl are also saying it doesn't smell bad like the old version either.....the amount of product that needs to be applied isn't nearly the messy slop that the old version gave you
    Agreed. A couple very nice improvements make Transaderm a huge success with a lot of people that have had the oppurtunity to try it.
    Recoverbro Elite

21. Here's the thread that Rulk created..Come out and show your support for your favorite transdermal..let the TRANSDERMAL WAR BEGIN!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...acrine-do.html

22. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    Here's the thread that Rulk created..Come out and show your support for your favorite transdermal..let the TRANSDERMAL WAR BEGIN!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...acrine-do.html
    haha lets be civil and not make it a war.

23. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    haha lets be civil and not make it a war.
    Yeah i meant that in a fun kinda way
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 6 OXO Replacement?
    By TravisG in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-08-2009, 04:26 PM
  2. R4W replacement
    By alwaysgaining in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-20-2008, 05:51 PM
  3. Dermacrine sustain or Just Dermacrine