androhard ?? hype or not ??

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
so whats the low down on the andro series im from the uk and still cant get this stuff ... whats the outcome i see theirs no logs for andromass ??

Was androhard any good i was really looking forward to this ??? seen a couple of logs was wondering how many people on anabolicminds have used the andro series and wonderd if its a sucess or not.

I was really looking forward to androhard because i love to get ripped !! :)

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
I'm taking androhard right now with 10 mg SD. I can't really tell a difference cuz everytime I take it I get wicked stomach aches and actually started throwing up so im trying to figure out how to get the best use out of it so it won't be a waste of a hundred dollars

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm taking androhard right now with 10 mg SD. I can't really tell a difference cuz everytime I take it I get wicked stomach aches and actually started throwing up so im trying to figure out how to get the best use out of it so it won't be a waste of a hundred dollars
Dose it 3 times a day at 2 per dose. New formula has fixed the nausea that some people get from the products

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
100% money back guarantee...

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
I have tried that and still get it. I have to take with food and peanut butter just to be able to function. You have any other ideas?

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
I don't think the money back guarantee will work for me. I work in Iraq and can't mail open bottles of supplements to return it

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have tried that and still get it. I have to take with food and peanut butter just to be able to function. You have any other ideas?
Taking it with food has usually done the job. Try taking a single pill, with the food, and report back.

Some guys can take 16 pills at once (8 ah, 8 al) and be fine, others can't stomach 2.

BigBen89

BigBen89

Awards
I get the same problem with a lot of supps, even natty stuff like prime and powerfull. I get instantly nauseous, and ive even thrown up a couple of times from it at the gym.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Eh that don't sound like positive feedback :-( maybe hdrol it is then ...

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eh that don't sound like positive feedback :-( maybe hdrol it is then ...
Even with 15+ logs out there with no signs of people throwing up, you won't try it :( Even with the 150% money back guarantee!?

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
After pm's with bigblackguy I think I have it figured out how to dose and not get the stomach aches. I will give an update on how it's going.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
After pm's with bigblackguy I think I have it figured out how to dose and not get the stomach aches. I will give an update on how it's going.
good luck to you, i didn't have any issues but stomach problems are a bitch!

Terencec

Awards
To be honest I am waiting for a clean log Androhard or Mass without them stacked with anything else(granted mass not shipped yet). You going to get good results from epi by itself. So I would be helpful if we had a clean log.

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
To be honest I am waiting for a clean log Androhard or Mass without them stacked with anything else(granted mass not shipped yet). You going to get good results from epi by itself. So I would be helpful if we had a clean log.
well my AM should ship tomorrow and that will be a clean log

Terencec

Awards
Supporter

well my AM should ship tomorrow and that will be a clean log
I must of spent almost a grand on primordial products over the last few years, I am just waiting for a clean log before i plunk down a ton of money on a prohormone. I just think a log like in the Androhard series when its stacked with another prohormone gives you no conclusive information on the performance of it.

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
I must of spent almost a grand on primordial products over the last few years, I am just waiting for a clean log before i plunk down a ton of money on a prohormone. I just think a log like in the Androhard series when its stacked with another prohormone gives you no conclusive information on the performance of it.
well I'll try to be a good log :)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't wait to try Androhard, gonna stack it with Dermacrine/Natadrol/Form and natty testbooster :D

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wish I would have been smart enough to pick up some of prior version androhard during the clearance... :(

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wish I would have been smart enough to pick up some of prior version androhard during the clearance... :(
Same here those were some great prices!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Because of price, the new one is cheaper really and I also offer discounts:salook:

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
True guys, lots of logs out there with just androlean/androhard, but that's all good I understand.

Most won't run only androhard, though, it's really meant for stacking.

Andromass Update
Andromass arrived at HQ, people will begin seeing tracking numbers tomorrow I believe.

We'll be starting production on the next batches of Lean/Hard when Andromass is shipped. Hell yah.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As already said, AH is an ideal stacker. For example, you wouldn't run Masteron solo, but, in conjunction with test, it is a great stack.