Erase Testopro and wat else?

  1. Erase Testopro and wat else?


    I would like to know in ur guys opinions what would be the best way to complete my stack. Wanting to go on a Natty stack of erase, testopro, and what else? HGHPRO, triazole, Diesel test hardcore, activate xtreme. I was hoping to get mass gains, but i didnt know which i should add in to the stack or is it overkill? Thanks to anyone wholl chime in.


  2. TestoPRO and Activate Extreme are fairly redundant and the same can be said somewhat for Erase and Triazole.

    I think you are on the right track looking for another test booster or perhaps a GH booster, but have you considered adding in a nutrient repartioner (insulin mimetic/booster/glucose disposal agent...whatever you want to call them)?

    I really like the idea of stacking TestoPRO with Erase. I honestly have both in my stash for my own personal stack in the near future.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  3. although Erase is a solid product, I would just take Free Test instead of Erase- it has the same main ingredient as Erase, and at a higher dose, plus some other extras in the formulation that will allow for the following MOA:
    ◦Increases NO/cGMP levels, which leads to increases in LH and greater endogenous testosterone production (1-4);
    ◦Increases testicular Acetyl L-Carnitine (ALCAR) levels; high testicular ALCAR levels are conducive to heightened spermatogenesis (28,30);
    ◦Lowers levels of cytokines IL-6, IL-1, and TNF-alpha- cytokines inhibit endogenous testosterone production by reducing levels of luteinizing hormone (33);
    ◦Lowers cortisol levels and heightens Testosterone: Cortisol (T:C) ratio via competitive inhibition;
    ◦Increases cAMP levels, which also increase LH levels (11,12,14);
    ◦Influences/Increases androgen receptor (AR) binding via altering receptor electronegativity (54).
    -Increased lipolysis through a non-stimulant MOA
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount
    •   
       


  4. Depends what you want.

    Hghpro is a great natural growth hormone releaser

    here is a great deal on Bcaa's and great taste

    http://anabolicminds.com/store/1004055.html
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

  5. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    although Erase is a solid product, I would just take Free Test instead of Erase- it has the same main ingredient as Erase, and at a higher dose, plus some other extras in the formulation that will allow for the following MOA:
    Can you explain that please:

    Erase Supplement Facts

    Serving Size: 1 capsule
    Servings per Container: 90


    Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
    Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione 25mg ** 25mg **



    * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
    ** Percent Daily Values not established.

    OTHER INGREDIENTS: Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Titanium Dioxide

    Free Test Supplement Facts

    Serving Size: capsules
    Servings per Container: 25


    Amount Per Serving % Daily Value

    Free Testosterone Activation Synergists (FTAS) Blend:

    Acetyl L-Carnitine, N-Acetyl Cysteine, Forslean (20%), Resveratrol (50% extract), Quercetin DiHydrate (95% extract), 3,7 Keto DHEA, B Complex, Magnesium (as Magnesium Carbonate), Zinc (as Zinc Gluconate), Bioperine (95-98% Piperine), Selenium
    0.5,800mg ** 2,800mg **



    * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
    ** Percent Daily Values not established.

    Where is this the same ?!

  6. Did u buy the erase/shift stack? That and testopro will have you putting on size and minimizing fat gain, given diet and training are in check. I bought shift at the amazing price and it is doing nothing but wonders in helping me bulk more and not gain fat. I love it!!!
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

  7. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Did u buy the erase/shift stack? That and testopro will have you putting on size and minimizing fat gain, given diet and training are in check. I bought shift at the amazing price and it is doing nothing but wonders in helping me bulk more and not gain fat. I love it!!!
    shift is great before bed.

  8. add stoked

  9. Quote Originally Posted by urbanski View Post
    add stoked
    Actually stoked looks like it would fit in perfect, thanks.

  10. Could anyone let me know on how i SHOULD dose testopro and stoked?

  11. I would suggest daa as you already have a good ai there.

  12. Erase, Testapro, DAA, creatine, HGHup instead of HGHpro. I dont think the ingredients are any good in HGHpro. This is all based on the stuff you are looking at, if it were me Id be on:

    Erase, HCGenerate, DAA, Bridge, creatine

  13. Quote Originally Posted by AndrewNico View Post
    I would suggest daa as you already have a good ai there.
    Ill be honest im not sure what a daa even is. Just doin a little research i c there is like bulk daa or daa pure, but i dnt know what it really is or whats better.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by nipps1231 View Post
    Could anyone let me know on how i SHOULD dose testopro and stoked?
    Sure 2 caps with first meal and 2 caps with last meal on both of them.

    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    HGHup instead of HGHpro. I dont think the ingredients are any good in HGHpro.
    I have never done Hghup so I cant not comment on it. I can tell you Hghpro's ingredients are well researched for growth hormone release. The only thing I do not understand is why green tea is in it; however Ive been using it for many months now and the cumulative effect is beyond what I imaged.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

  15. Quote Originally Posted by nipps1231 View Post
    Ill be honest im not sure what a daa even is. Just doin a little research i c there is like bulk daa or daa pure, but i dnt know what it really is or whats better.
    if you research it, you will find that it is one of the few ingredients to actually increase t levels (40% iirc)

    bulk powder from nutra is good if you have a digital scale to measure out grams. If not, than sns daa caps are better.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by nipps1231 View Post
    Actually stoked looks like it would fit in perfect, thanks.
    oh it does... I am running something similar with all 3 of those products now..
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by nipps1231 View Post
    I would like to know in ur guys opinions what would be the best way to complete my stack. Wanting to go on a Natty stack of erase, testopro, and what else? HGHPRO, triazole, Diesel test hardcore, activate xtreme. I was hoping to get mass gains, but i didnt know which i should add in to the stack or is it overkill? Thanks to anyone wholl chime in.
    I would focus on pathways. Erase and Testopro is a great combo, and you really wont need more than that. But if you insist on adding more, then add something for HGH such as:

    Powerfull or HGHpro or NOW L-Dopa
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. An ERASE + TestoPro Review
    By nattydisaster in forum PES
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-09-2010, 02:50 AM
  2. erase + testopro pct
    By ccnAbolic in forum PES
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-06-2010, 10:15 AM
  3. Erase/Testopro stack
    By rocknout in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 10-06-2010, 09:13 AM
Log in
Log in