Help choosing a natty test cycle

1. Help choosing a natty test cycle

Currently on Ssin Juice, Krealkelyn 1500, optiman vitamins, and Mass XXX for protein, optiman vitamins. I was looking into doing another natty cycle. I ran a erase, myodrol, hypertest cycle. I was just gonna ask if their was a slightly stonger cycle i could run next, or if there even is anything really better. I liked the results but just wanted a lil something more. I still wanna stay natty tho. Just wanted to pick some educated brains on the matter, and any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. I love Diesel Test Hardcore, and Erase stacked

3. Erase is great, but look at the ingredient profile compared to Free Test. Im not saying this because im a rep, im saying because its a fact.

Free Test has the same main ingredient as Erase but at a higher dose, plus some other extras in the formulation that will allow for the following MOA:
    ◦Increases NO/cGMP levels, which leads to increases in LH and greater endogenous testosterone production (1-4);
    ◦Increases testicular Acetyl L-Carnitine (ALCAR) levels; high testicular ALCAR levels are conducive to heightened spermatogenesis (28,30);
    ◦Lowers levels of cytokines IL-6, IL-1, and TNF-alpha- cytokines inhibit endogenous testosterone production by reducing levels of luteinizing hormone (33);
    ◦Lowers cortisol levels and heightens Testosterone: Cortisol (T:C) ratio via competitive inhibition;
    ◦Increases cAMP levels, which also increase LH levels (11,12,14);
    ◦Influences/Increases androgen receptor (AR) binding via altering receptor electronegativity (54).
    -Increased lipolysis through a non-stimulant MOA

I suggest something like Free Test (or Erase) with HGHup or IGF 2 depending on your goals. add DAA and thats a great natty stack. Lit Up contains 3g of DAA so if u like pre workouts, knock out two birds with one stone

I also love Prime, but its a hit or miss product.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

4. HCGenerate, Creatine, DAA, ERASE.

5. Quote Originally Posted by wmarke1977 View Post
    I love Diesel Test Hardcore, and Erase stacked
    How did you dose it?

Been wondering if anyone had tried that out
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

Similar Forum Threads