Another Question About Slin-Sane
- 05-06-2011, 09:22 PM
- 05-06-2011, 11:32 PM
- 05-07-2011, 12:18 AM
05-07-2011, 01:15 AM
if you have a high carb meals on your off day, id use it........stuff's amazing, been a staple for me for the past few months
iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
05-07-2011, 11:47 PM
What about slin Sane and hypoglycemia like
Effects can slin sane cause permant damage
05-07-2011, 11:49 PM
ive been using it for about 2 months now daily and love it
05-08-2011, 12:05 AM
05-08-2011, 12:51 AM
05-08-2011, 02:54 AM
As far as permanent damage goes, there's nothing to worry about. If you experience any discomfort that you think is attributable to a glucose disposal agent, just eat some carbs and you'll be fine.
The Genomyx Fat Destroyer Stack... DCP + H.E.A.T. Stack... is now available!
05-08-2011, 10:15 AM
He who makes a beast out of himeself gets rid of the pain of being a man.
Similar Forum Threads
- By ambulldog in forum GenomyxReplies: 52Last Post: 05-05-2012, 06:32 PM
- By WittyName in forum GenomyxReplies: 4Last Post: 10-10-2011, 04:45 PM
- By stankyleg in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 0Last Post: 05-09-2011, 12:35 PM
- By mikey00843 in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-12-2011, 10:59 PM
- By papagunz in forum GenomyxReplies: 5Last Post: 01-07-2011, 03:15 PM