Help with Clen please.

catgut

Awards
Hello,
I just started a cycle of clen that I got from Custom Nutrition. I started this a week ago and I am already up to taking a full ML without any side effects. Now I have heard people saying that you shouldnt go over 200mcgs. What should I do?? It really feels like I am not going to get the full benefit of this. The only thing I am getting is a little warmer body temp. Any help on this would be hugely appreciated. Btw this is my second cycle of using Clen. I took Clen about 4 months ago with the same type of effects.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Are you shaking the bottle vigorously? If not, you might be getting less than you think. That in turn also increases the concentration of it when you do shake it well enough.

catgut

Awards
Yeah I have been shaking it up real good. At least 5 seconds of shaking anyway.

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
Have you used a lot (I mean a LOT) of ephedra or ephedrine products in the past? I've heard of people building up a tolerance to this type of stimulant.

/karp

catgut

Awards
I dont know about alot. But I have definately done my fair share. Do you think it would be safe to just keep increasing the dosage or would I screw up my thyroid or something? Also what do you take after the cycle to get your thyroid kicking again?
Thanks

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
to my knowledge, clen does little to affect your thyroid at all. You must be thinking of tiratricol there.

If you've got a tolerance to it, that just means the side effects aren't as noticeable. Clenbuterol raises your body temperature so it's not advised you go over that 200mcg mark. There are risks to your heart as well as risks to other organs if your body temperature get's too high for a sustained period of time.

catgut

Awards
Alright thanks for stopping me from doing something stupid.
Thanks for the help

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
You don't have to feel it for it to be working. Some people shake from clen at 40mcg, others don't feel anything at high doses. I would stick with 200mcg, results will come.

the_destroyer55

Awards
You don't have to feel it for it to be working. Some people shake from clen at 40mcg, others don't feel anything at high doses. I would stick with 200mcg, results will come.
Bump on this, no shaking â‰* no results

Redspy

Board Supporter
Awards
I recently ran a two week cycle, peaking at 140/160mgcs and only had very mild shakes. My body temperature was definitely higher, as was my resting heart rate. I was using Custom's Clen and was very pleased with it.

wantmoresize

Awards
I started at 40 today ( hard to believe .2ml = 40 mcg but oh well) and got no shakes or any feeling at all from it-- I am upping tomorrow-- wouldyou recommend taking trimax in the 2 weeks off from clen?

FOXDIE

FOXDIE

Awards
im up to .5ml/100mcg and have been for the past few days, i dont feel the energy i used to feel as much when i first started clen, and now im not experience any sides at all, not even mild shaking. can i start moving past the 100mcg mark, by .1ml/20mcg a day until i get near 200 or is that a little too aggressive for someone of my weight (175 now a week into clen) started cutting at 180. bulked originally to 190.

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The "tools" that comes with clen, are they able to read .1 .2 etc.etc. easily?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
The tools I recieved with my nolva/clomid from custom were calibrated in .1ml increments. ;)

ManBeast

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
alright thanks, because i have a "tool" sitting on my counter now, but it is goes by .2ml increments

toastynoodles

Board Supporter
Awards
can u a a tool at walmart???? all i got is this 5ml oral tool don't look that great!
got 5 little unmarked lines before the 1ml mark!

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
can u a a tool at walmart???? all i got is this 5ml oral tool don't look that great!
got 5 little unmarked lines before the 1ml mark!
Same tool i got, its junk for measuring anything over 15ml imo, because you just have to measure too many times. I got my from walgreens i think. Didn't check walmart.

toastynoodles

Board Supporter
Awards
Same tool i got, its junk for measuring anything over 15ml imo, because you just have to measure too many times. I got my from walgreens i think. Didn't check walmart.
our tool measure in .1 ???

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
it would be hard, it can measure 1/5th though, that is what the increments are i believe, all the way up to to the 1ml mark.

That is why i was wondering about a better tool, because i would have to be real steady with my hand to draw out 1/5th of a ml to get 40mcg, and usually you start out at 20mcg, plus there is no way to go from 40-60 60-80 80-100 etc.

toastynoodles

Board Supporter
Awards
it would be hard, it can measure 1/5th though, that is what the increments are i believe, all the way up to to the 1ml mark.

That is why i was wondering about a better tool, because i would have to be real steady with my hand to draw out 1/5th of a ml to get 40mcg, and usually you start out at 20mcg, plus there is no way to go from 40-60 60-80 80-100 etc.
off to cvs and walmart see what i can find!!!!!!!

toastynoodles

Board Supporter
Awards
just came back from wal-mart get some 25g 3ml 1inch syringe bd precision gilde with needles,will use one of them as a oarl syringe they go by 1/10 frist line 20mcg,2 line 40mcg and so on!!!cheap as hell $4.25 for 25 of them need some for my test-e cycle any ways!!!!!

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
all i have to do now is get some more muscle mass, so i can do a cut :D

FOXDIE

FOXDIE

Awards
im up to .5ml/100mcg and have been for the past few days, i dont feel the energy i used to feel as much when i first started clen, and now im not experience any sides at all, not even mild shaking. can i start moving past the 100mcg mark, by .1ml/20mcg a day until i get near 200 or is that a little too aggressive for someone of my weight (175 now a week into clen) started cutting at 180. bulked originally to 190.

Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
from what i read, you could go up, but some don't recommend over 160-180mcg. Just make sure you don't do it too long that you can taper down.