Any test booster safe for teens?(15 yr old)

7hebigbeas7

Awards
I really feel a test booster would help. I would like to lose 30-40lbs of fat, but would like to preserve muscle. I was thinking about trying either pink magic or test freak. I already have a good routine and diet now. I will be eating300 cals below maintenance. I will also lift in afternoon and cardio in morning. Thanks

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
I really feel a test booster would help. I would like to lose 30-40lbs of fat, but would like to preserve muscle. I was thinking about trying either pink magic or test freak. I already have a good routine and diet now. I will be eating300 cals below maintenance. I will also lift in afternoon and cardio in morning. Thanks
15yo, 5'7", 198lbs is not bad man! I would steer well clear of any hormonal suplements until your at least 21-22! I was rather portly at 15yo and dropped about 20lbs and grew 3 inches before I was 18! Your diet and mind set aounds spot on just give it time naturally and see what happens. Good luck!

7hebigbeas7

Awards
Thanks for the support. I made the mistake of eating too much white rice when bulking up and gained too much fat. You think I can lose 30-40lbs in 2 1/2 months during my summer break? I wanna look good before going back to school. I also don't wanna be cutting in the school year cuz I have too much going and can't eat as often as I'd like. Also, what supplements might aid in weight loss(no fat burners cuz I hate caffeine and all that). I'm currently on protein, creatine, animal pak, and casein. One of the main reasons I wanna be cut is to be crazy vascular.

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the support. I made the mistake of eating too much white rice when bulking up and gained too much fat. You think I can lose 30-40lbs in 2 1/2 months during my summer break? I wanna look good before going back to school. I also don't wanna be cutting in the school year cuz I have too much going and can't eat as often as I'd like. Also, what supplements might aid in weight loss(no fat burners cuz I hate caffeine and all that). I'm currently on protein, creatine, animal pak, and casein.
That's a fair amount of weight to drop safely but you could get close. The scale isn't everything though, if your training with wweights 3-4 times a week, maintaining a healthy diet, and incorporating some cardio 4-5 times a week you may be suprised at how much of a recomp you can achieve in a short time. The scale may say your only down 15-18lbs but the mirror will say otherwise!

As far as fatburners go, i dont really like em either but you could look into Shift by PES, alot of people have really liked the recomp effects from it and i just started it and love it!

7hebigbeas7

Awards
How bout vascularity? One main reason I wanna be cut is cuz of my forearm veins( used to have alot till I bulked). How can I improve vascularity?
Is shift safe? I don't wanna mess up thyroid hormones. Can't messing with thyroid hormones be as bad as testosterone tampering? If you think it's safe, I'll give it a go. I just don't wanna have serious thyroid issues down the road

BURNT DICE

BURNT DICE

Awards
Test booster won't really help you at your age or your stated goal. You have tons of test in your system right now. That's no your problem. Secondly, your main goal is to lose fat, not gain muscle. The truth is the two are generally mutually exclusive. You can gain muscle (and fat) or lose fat (and muscle) for the most part. Unless you use pharmaceuticals (which would be disaster for you at your age physiologically) you can't really gain muscle and lose fat. That is mostly a myth. You can do a lot to minimize muscle loss though. (high protein)

If I were you I would look up a slow carb diet and/or find the difference between high GI carbs and low GI carbs. (legumes are the most effective). Get rid of all of the high GI carbs, keep your protein high to prevent yourself from losing much muscle along the way, eat lots of veggies and do cardio and/or HIIT (with some resistance training) first thing in the morning BEFORE you eat and then eat a big healthy breakfast immediately AFTER you train, with a big dose of protein. Figure out your maintenance calories and eat about 500 calories a day below that (but no more!).

Finally, the absolute number one thing you need to do IMO is to COMMIT. Make the mental decision that you are GOING to stick to your plan for X number of months no matter what. The difference between the people who succeed at losing weight (or gaining muscle) and the ones who don't is determination and sticktoitiveness. When youa re done losing fat and want to get muscle you can switch your routine to a "clean bulk" and go the other direction the right way. You can lose a LOT of fat in 2.5 months. 40-50 lbs is probably unrealistic but you could certainly lose 20-25 if you work hard and are disciplined. Give yourself a few more months and do like 6 months. If you try to lose too much weight too fast your body will go into starvation mode and prevent you from losing weight. It needs to be slow and meaured.

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
How bout vascularity? One main reason I wanna be cut is cuz of my forearm veins( used to have alot till I bulked). How can I improve vascularity?
Shift should help there but the best supp for road maps is low bf %! Once your lean supps like arginine and Citrulline Malate may improve them or maybe BSN Nitrix. A N.O. booster will do it temporarily. But one step at a time. Time to lean out and the veins will come! lol

mraa

Awards
No supplements for you. Do not waste your time and money. All you need to be doing is making sure you are eating right, and getting your work out routine down. Since summer is coming up, just ride your bike, and swim to get in the extra cardio. Diet will make you loose wight and build muscle. Just make sure you eat clean and work out hard. Do not drink soda and cut down on unhealthy fats, and processed sugars.

7hebigbeas7

Awards
500 cals below seems too much. I tend to lose muscle very easy. This is why I suspect I have low test or high estrogen. I don't have real high test cuz I don't have a beard. Isn't it a very ba idea to run when ur catabolic? I've had bad experiences running when I get up. Maybe after a workout is more suitable.

BURNT DICE

BURNT DICE

Awards
There is no way u have low test at 15 bro. Get a blood test to prove it if u like

If you lose muscle too easily up your protein. You should be eating 1 gram of protein per pound of your goal weight. So 150-170 grams protein per day. Eggs chicken tuna. Go 200-300 less cals instead of 500 if that is too much. The legumes help a lot because the digest slowly in ur stomach over hours and have lots of fibre meaning you won't feel as hungry.
Try this for breaky.
6 egg whites
2 egg yolks
1/2 cup black beans
Spinach
Dash of hot sauce
...and scramble

You won't need food til lunch. Stick to legumes,oatmeal,brown rice as ur staple carbs google low GI carbs. Eat ZERO sugar. Sugar is your enemy! Low GI carbs will level ur blood sugar and let you kick the carb cravings. If you do hiit or cardio training in the morning before u eat, all the calories u r burning come from your fat stores instead of your glycogen stores.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
No supplements for you. Do not waste your time and money. All you need to be doing is making sure you are eating right, and getting your work out routine down. Since summer is coming up, just ride your bike, and swim to get in the extra cardio. Diet will make you loose wight and build muscle. Just make sure you eat clean and work out hard. Do not drink soda and cut down on unhealthy fats, and processed sugars.
X2,X2

your way way too young to be needing help from any supplement. If you buy anything it should be protein powder.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yah, you're already producing a ton of testosterone, no need to try and boost it. Protein powder and food'll do you good ;)