Epivar

Tyler68169

Awards
Hey guys, I need some advice. I am getting ready to start Epivar, I was wanting some info on what to take while on it. I have decided to get Milk Thistle, Fish Oil, Omega 3. Also what to take PCT?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys, I need some advice. I am getting ready to start Epivar, I was wanting some info on what to take while on it. I have decided to get Milk Thistle, Fish Oil, Omega 3. Also what to take PCT?
Though it is not real Epistane in that, it wouldn't hurt to have a standard course of clomid on hand. If you don't know what to do for PCT, you shouldn't be taking it...

Tyler68169

Awards
That's why I'm asking information before taking it... Any suggestions? I've read Novedex XT, Testojack, L-Glutamine are all good PCT... But take them all or just one?

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
That's why I'm asking information before taking it... Any suggestions? I've read Novedex XT, Testojack, L-Glutamine are all good PCT... But take them all or just one?
Fail, I'm afraid you need to research like everyone else who runs successful cycles unless you want to risk your recovery. I doubt anyone here is going to spoon feed you.

A start would be running a SERM for PCT. Once you can layout your own cycle/PCT dose, then you can ask questions/advice.

Tyler68169

Awards
I'm not asking to be spoon fed.. Just looking for suggestions on pct and other things to also go with the cycle as other people have already done it and the results out of what they used.

Zues91

Awards
I hope you know Epivar is an Epistane clone...
Epivar: 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol 18mg per seving
Epistane: 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol 10mg per serving

same ingrediant but Epivar is actually stronger than the original epistane...so I would seriously recommend researching more.

My thoughts:
Pre-load: 2 weeks before Cycle assist and 1 week before liv 52
On cycle : Cycle assist, epivar 18/18/36/36 (not too sure on dosing), liv 52, joint supp like animal flex, multi-vitamin like opti-men, and a protein.
Serm: Nolvadex 40/20/10/10 should be sufficient (this is started immediately after the PH)
PCT: Animal stak
Creatine
Protein
Multi-v
Fish oil
again this is done through my own research, I am NOT in anyway a experienced PH user nor have I done a cycle yet...I am just showing you an example of a decently put together cycle. You seem sort of inexperienced and I hate for you to get nasty side effects because of it.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

same ingrediant but Epivar is actually stronger than the original epistane...so I would seriously recommend researching more.

My thoughts:
On cycle : Cycle assist, epivar 18/18/36/36 (not too sure on dosing), liv 52, joint supp like animal flex, multi-vitamin like opti-men, and a protein.
Serm: Nolvadex 40/20/10/10 should be sufficient (this is started immediately after the PH)
Creatine
Protein
Multi-v
Fish oil
again this is done through my own research, I am NOT in anyway a experienced PH user nor have I done a cycle yet...I am just showing you an example of a decently put together cycle. You seem sort of inexperienced and I hate for you to get nasty side effects because of it.
First off, F*CK nolva, it is terrible and it lowers IGF-1 levels which is counterproductive during PCT. If you were taking a compound that could cause gyno, yes it has its place but Epi will not. Clomid is a much better choice or Torem, either will get you back quickly.

Dosing should be like this: 18 (first few days) then 36 (assuming you are fine)/36/36/36/54

You can run this 5-6 weeks though the sides will compound with the length and the PCT will be that much more important. Clomid run 100/75/50/50. If you are feeling overly emotional or like a beotch at the higher dose after 3-4 days, go to 75. Another option is a peptide called GnRH Triptorelen, it is easy to get in the US, is LEGAL, and is one shot on day one of PCT and that is it. It is a risk but many have found it very successful during PCT in place of a SERM as it jump starts test production immediately.

Zues91

Awards
I agree that Nolva may have unwanted side effects but it is an effective SERM no matter what PH you take. I believe Epivar still causes shutdown so Nolva does have a place am I wrong? Isn't there sprays for IGF levels also?

Tyler68169

Awards

My thoughts:
Creatine
Protein
Multi-v
Fish oil
I appreciate it.. This is what I was looking for. I have been researching. I am inexperienced that's why I posted this. Also I have been taking Omega 3 Orange Triad, assists with joints etc. Also ordered Milk Thistle, Fish Oil, Pre-Workout supp as Nitro NCG, I noticed where a bunch of people took Hawthorne Berry and Saw Palmetto. I also wanted to ask a SERM is just a PCT? SERM is not exactly a supplement right?

Tyler68169

Awards
First off, F*CK nolva, it is terrible and it lowers IGF-1 levels which is counterproductive during PCT. If you were taking a compound that could cause gyno, yes it has its place but Epi will not. Clomid is a much better choice or Torem, either will get you back quickly.

Dosing should be like this: 18 (first few days) then 36 (assuming you are fine)/36/36/36/54

You can run this 5-6 weeks though the sides will compound with the length and the PCT will be that much more important. Clomid run 100/75/50/50. If you are feeling overly emotional or like a beotch at the higher dose after 3-4 days, go to 75. Another option is a peptide called GnRH Triptorelen, it is easy to get in the US, is LEGAL, and is one shot on day one of PCT and that is it. It is a risk but many have found it very successful during PCT in place of a SERM as it jump starts test production immediately.[/QUOTE/]

Hmm so GnRH Tritorelen is a good Test and should be taken only as a PCT one time? You said it's a risk, what's the risk involved in taking it?

Zues91

Awards
I just noticed that your 20, my advice is don't run it. Your going to ruin your hormonal system and I know this because you aren't experienced in the terminology.

Tyler68169

Awards
I just noticed that your 20, my advice is don't run it. Your going to ruin your hormonal system and I know this because you aren't experienced in the terminology.
So your saying don't run it because i'm too young? Or just because you don't think I know enough about it? If that's true, I'm not running it just yet until I find out everything in order to take it, so that's not a problem