Fat Burning Stack Q's: Shift + AlphaT2 + OEP

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Hey guys, doing some recomping/ lean gaining in my down time and im drawn to PES products as of late because of good reviews and great prices on NP.

I was looking at the PES stack with Shift Erase and Alpha T2.

Being that Erase is out of stock (since today i think) how would Shift + AlphaT2 and OEP stack?

How effective is erase for fat loss?

Just wanted some opinions. Maybe add in a insulin product? I've very open right now. And im wanting to leave out clen/ephedrine products.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Erase's effect on fat loss is its ability to decrease fat storage through lowering estrogen.

It is also used in fat loss stacks to help maintain muscle mass since it is anti-catabolic.

I would either do Erase/Alpha-T2/OEP. The Erase/AT2/OEP has been a huge favorite because of the results it gives.

Dosing:

Dose 1 - empty stomach 30 mins before breakfast - 2 OEP + 1 AT2

Dose 2 - with breakfast - 1 Erase

Dose 3 - with lunch - 1 Erase

Dose 4 - empty stomach 30 mins before dinner - 1 OEP + 2 AT2

Dose 5 - with dinner - 1 Erase

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys, doing some recomping/ lean gaining in my down time and im drawn to PES products as of late because of good reviews and great prices on NP.

I was looking at the PES stack with Shift Erase and Alpha T2.

Being that Erase is out of stock (since today i think) how would Shift + AlphaT2 and OEP stack?

How effective is erase for fat loss?

Just wanted some opinions. Maybe add in a insulin product? I've very open right now. And im wanting to leave out clen/ephedrine products.
The Alpha-T2/Erase stack is very effective for fat loss.

You can stack Shift, Alpha-T2, and OEP fine - Josh gave dosing above. For more information on how to stack PES products, please download and review the PES Product Manual.

Standalone, Erase is also effective for fat loss. Erase is effective and a great product over all to have i your supplement arsenal, IMO.

You can add in an insulin mimetic if you want - this is entirely up to you.

If you want fat loss, first make sure that your NUTRITION AND TRAINING are targeted at it specifically for YOU, so that you make the most of everything, and then consider adding in supplements, since nutrition especially is going to be the primary factor that determines whether or not you are successful in your fat loss attempts.

~Rosie~

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
I have to say that AT2 and OEP are a bit too much for me (cause me minor anxiety) but I have run ERASE as a stand alone and had fantastic results. I'm going back on tommorrow! I have been on Shift as well and it's absolutley incredible. I reccomend Shift/Erase if your at all sensitive to stims!

Expect incredible results!

PS. My diet wasn't exactly spot on and the results were very obvious

Good luck

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
my diet and workout regiment are on point. lean bulk has been going great, im slowly losing fat and putting on mass, just looking into these products to help with getting rid of the fat.

seems like erase works well also?

would stacking shift erase alphat2 AND OEP be overkill? lol (im just a little undecided on what combination of those 4 products would be best)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my diet and workout regiment are on point. lean bulk has been going great, im slowly losing fat and putting on mass, just looking into these products to help with getting rid of the fat.

would stacking shift erase alphat2 AND OEP be overkill? lol (im just a little undecided on what combination of those 4 products would be best)
Erase works well for recomp, yes - check out my review on it to see how well.

You don't need to stack all three PES products and OEP, IMO - especially if you've never used one or some of these products before. If you want to add a supplement or stack in, you're better off just using one or two products.

The best stack IMO is Alpha-T2 and Erase - if you've never used either though, stagger your start of them, using one for a single week before adding in the other, so that you know how each affects you.

~Rosie~

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Probably be a tad overkill. I with what I said above personally :yup:

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
digging this thread back up because my PES stack is ordered. Got Shift + Erase + Alpha T2. Now im pretty stim-friendly, but i like the reccomendation rosie gave about staggering the start of the usage to determine what is doing what.

Should I dose it exactly like reccomended in the PES manual? OR if i staggered the beginning how would i dose it? would it be more effective to only take 2 of the products at a time? (just lookin for advice here)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would just start with 2 AT2 and 2 Erase per day for the first 2 days. If you feel good to go, bump it to 3 of each per day.

I would run either Shift or AT2 with Erase, and then when those 4 weeks are up, run 4 weeks of Shift.

I am actually in the middle of fixing up the product manual right now. Lots to change on on the ol' version 1!

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
i just read ur updated post about the stacks....being that erase stacks up with test boosters, would it stack with this iForce Reversitol v2 any good? if so, could i run an alpha t2 + shift for 4 weeks, then erase + reversitol v2 for 4 weeks?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Certainly

You have a number of options. I personally like 1 fat burner + erase unless your goal is ultimate weight loss, then you could do one of the stacks that uses 2 weight loss agents

I bet if you did something like shift + OEP for 4 weeks for just straight cut, then Alpha-T2 + Erase for 4 weeks for recomp, you would be VERY satisfied

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
interesting. thanks for the responses!

adamlau

Awards
Regarding Erase/AT2/OEP, I typically take the second dose two hours after a light lunch on a relatively empty stomach. I also add in an 81mg tablet of aspirin for good measure (and for general heart health). I find that taking 1 OEP + 2 AT2 after 4PM tends to disrupt my sleep *if* I do not hit the gym afterwards. So I modified my on days schedule to reflect (for the second dose) 1 Erase + 1 OEP + 2 AT2 + 1 Aspirin (81mg) and off days to reflect (for the second dose) 1 Erase + 2 Shift. YMMV, of course.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How would you dose All 3 + OEP?
Dose 1 (first thing upon waking on an empty stomach) - 2 caps Alpha-T2 + 1 cap Erase + 2 caps OxyElite Pro
Dose 2 (6-8 hours post-Dose 1) - 1 cap Alpha-T2 + 1 cap Erase + 1 cap SHIFT + 1 cap OxyElite Pro
Dose 3 (15-60 min pre-bed) - 1 cap Erase + 2 caps SHIFT (with or without food)

Do not eat for at least 30 minutes after doses 1 and 2.
Do not exceed 4 capsules of any of the supplements listed above in any 24-hour period.

~Rosie~