Hemorage - AnabolicMinds.com

Hemorage

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Hemorage

Who has tried this?

I got it in replacement to Cellucor's C4 Extreme, due to heart issues with yohimbe, and I have to say I'm impressed.

I had jack3d for a while and I hated the taste and it's effects were subpar on me. I got minor energy, a little focus, and an upset stomach.

Hemorage tasted better, mixed better, and gave me an outrageous feeling.. first time I've ever gotten it from a PWO.. I felt as though I could pick up everything in the gym and I didn't want to rest between sets.. I wanted to lift.. and NOW.. it was awesome..

2. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jtterrible View Post
    Who has tried this?

I got it in replacement to Cellucor's C4 Extreme, due to heart issues with yohimbe, and I have to say I'm impressed.

I had jack3d for a while and I hated the taste and it's effects were subpar on me. I got minor energy, a little focus, and an upset stomach.

Hemorage tasted better, mixed better, and gave me an outrageous feeling.. first time I've ever gotten it from a PWO.. I felt as though I could pick up everything in the gym and I didn't want to rest between sets.. I wanted to lift.. and NOW.. it was awesome..
    I used it about 2 months ago, went through a full tub. I think I had blue raspberry. It tasted good, was an effective pre not stimmed out for me (my buddy was stimmed out like crazy on it) but overall a great option. I had the same mindset, could have lifted the whole gym if I tried, not much rest between sets. I noticed the focus was on point as well so that's what sold me on it.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Answers

Good stuff and not crazy expensive when you read the ingredient profile
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

it was only like $20...
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Answers

I used the Ultra Concentrate. Is that what you have? I actually ended up giving it away. I'm not too stim sensitive (I can take 2 OxyElite Pro and 1 Alpha T-2 without really feeling it), but it killed me.

Not so much in the feeling while using it, but more when I came down from it. If I'm not mistaken it has >70mg 1,3 Dimethylamylamine in one scoop. Wayyyyy too much if you ask me. I felt like I wanted to die within an hour of every workout.

I actually liked it the first one or two times I tried it but then it just made me feel like crap. Pumps weren't great on it either, so it wasn't worth the horrible feeling of it wearing off.

I haven't tried the original though but I actually haven't heard too many good reviews from people I know who have tried it
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. BEATING IT UP WITH HEMORAGE UC
    By manbeast31 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-25-2010, 09:51 AM
  2. HemoRage vs PreSurge Unleashed
    By BaDgErFaN in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-04-2010, 08:39 AM