Hemorage

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
Who has tried this?

I got it in replacement to Cellucor's C4 Extreme, due to heart issues with yohimbe, and I have to say I'm impressed.

I had jack3d for a while and I hated the taste and it's effects were subpar on me. I got minor energy, a little focus, and an upset stomach.

Hemorage tasted better, mixed better, and gave me an outrageous feeling.. first time I've ever gotten it from a PWO.. I felt as though I could pick up everything in the gym and I didn't want to rest between sets.. I wanted to lift.. and NOW.. it was awesome..

23SammyD

Awards
Who has tried this?

I got it in replacement to Cellucor's C4 Extreme, due to heart issues with yohimbe, and I have to say I'm impressed.

I had jack3d for a while and I hated the taste and it's effects were subpar on me. I got minor energy, a little focus, and an upset stomach.

Hemorage tasted better, mixed better, and gave me an outrageous feeling.. first time I've ever gotten it from a PWO.. I felt as though I could pick up everything in the gym and I didn't want to rest between sets.. I wanted to lift.. and NOW.. it was awesome..
I used it about 2 months ago, went through a full tub. I think I had blue raspberry. It tasted good, was an effective pre not stimmed out for me (my buddy was stimmed out like crazy on it) but overall a great option. I had the same mindset, could have lifted the whole gym if I tried, not much rest between sets. I noticed the focus was on point as well so that's what sold me on it.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff and not crazy expensive when you read the ingredient profile

TorqueGTR04

Awards
I used the Ultra Concentrate. Is that what you have? I actually ended up giving it away. I'm not too stim sensitive (I can take 2 OxyElite Pro and 1 Alpha T-2 without really feeling it), but it killed me.

Not so much in the feeling while using it, but more when I came down from it. If I'm not mistaken it has >70mg 1,3 Dimethylamylamine in one scoop. Wayyyyy too much if you ask me. I felt like I wanted to die within an hour of every workout.

I actually liked it the first one or two times I tried it but then it just made me feel like crap. Pumps weren't great on it either, so it wasn't worth the horrible feeling of it wearing off.

I haven't tried the original though but I actually haven't heard too many good reviews from people I know who have tried it

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 1
Supplement Logs 2
Supplements 8