AN Lit-Up Calories

  1. Senior Member
    Red Dog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,165
    Rep Power
    39389
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    60.03%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    AN Lit-Up Calories


    Tried posting in the Lit-Up FAQ but didn't hear anything.

    What is the calorie content in Lit-Up? The label doesn't indicate calories and while I'm sure it's a low figure, I would appreciate it if someone could tell me the calories per serving.

    BTW, I really enjoy the product -- taste is great as well!

    Thanks in advance.

  2. Senior Member
    Red Dog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,165
    Rep Power
    39389
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    60.03%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Respectful bump.
  3. New Member
    23SammyD's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    72
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    63.79%

    Interested in this as well. I've been using it for almost 2 weeks now and like it so far. How much water are you using? I havent found the perfect mix yet , it's either to sweet or to watered down.
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    Red Dog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,165
    Rep Power
    39389
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    60.03%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by 23SammyD View Post
    Interested in this as well. I've been using it for almost 2 weeks now and like it so far. How much water are you using? I havent found the perfect mix yet , it's either to sweet or to watered down.
    haha; you would think they would put the calories on there! All the other PreWO mixes I have have it listed per serving. I'm sure AN isn't hiding anything, but I just like to count my calories pretty close on certain days.

    I've been using right around 10 oz for 1 scoop and I like it; how much do you use?
  5. New Member
    23SammyD's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    72
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    63.79%

    Wink


    Quote Originally Posted by Red Dog View Post
    haha; you would think they would put the calories on there! All the other PreWO mixes I have have it listed per serving. I'm sure AN isn't hiding anything, but I just like to count my calories pretty close on certain days.

    I've been using right around 10 oz for 1 scoop and I like it; how much do you use?

    Yeah I hear you, must be cutting? I'm in the same boat, I think I've used everything but 10 oz. I used 8 oz today and it was to sweet, used 14oz yesterday and was to watery. I throw glycergrow in it so I wanted a little extra water, but 10oz sounds about right I'll try it out tomorrow.
  6. Senior Member
    Red Dog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,165
    Rep Power
    39389
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    60.03%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by 23SammyD View Post
    Yeah I hear you, must be cutting? I'm in the same boat, I think I've used everything but 10 oz. I used 8 oz today and it was to sweet, used 14oz yesterday and was to watery. I throw glycergrow in it so I wanted a little extra water, but 10oz sounds about right I'll try it out tomorrow.
    Indeed, I am in a cut haha.

    Doesn't the GG give it a weird salty taste? I bet that messes with the flavor a little bit right?
  7. New Member
    23SammyD's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    72
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    63.79%

    Quote Originally Posted by Red Dog View Post
    Indeed, I am in a cut haha.

    Doesn't the GG give it a weird salty taste? I bet that messes with the flavor a little bit right?
    Yeah the GG adds a little thicker taste, a little salty but not to bad. I just started throwing it in the lit up powder for convenience, I usually just dump the GG powder in my mouth and chase with my pre.
  8. Professional Member
    SweetLou321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    3,859
    Rep Power
    155074
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    15.6%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    based off the lable id count all the aminos for cals so. 1.5g daa and about 1g beta-alanine is my guess for those ingredients so 10 cals there, the sweetners are in maltrin? idk id say 15cals per scoop is my guess. Beats me tho lol
  9. Senior Member
    Red Dog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,165
    Rep Power
    39389
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    60.03%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou321 View Post
    based off the lable id count all the aminos for cals so. 1.5g daa and about 1g beta-alanine is my guess for those ingredients so 10 cals there, the sweetners are in maltrin? idk id say 15cals per scoop is my guess. Beats me tho lol
    Yeah I see your point there; beyond that I wonder if there are any non-artificial sweeteners, bulking agents, or other compounds that increased the calorie content.
  10. Professional Member
    SweetLou321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    3,859
    Rep Power
    155074
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    15.6%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    depends on what maltrin is
  11. Senior Member
    Red Dog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,165
    Rep Power
    39389
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    60.03%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    It definitely sounds like some sort of corn-based sugar.
  12. Professional Member
    SweetLou321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    3,859
    Rep Power
    155074
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    15.6%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    yep like maltodextrin, id add 5-10 cals for that, beats me tho.
  13. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,233
    Rep Power
    4577693
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    31.09%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    i will get an answer for you shortly
  14. Senior Member
    Red Dog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,165
    Rep Power
    39389
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    60.03%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    i will get an answer for you shortly
    sweet; I appreciate it.
  15. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,233
    Rep Power
    4577693
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    31.09%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Lit Up has 0 cals
  16. Senior Member
    Red Dog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,165
    Rep Power
    39389
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    60.03%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    Lit Up has 0 cals
    phenomenal -- I appreciate your help sir!
  17. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,233
    Rep Power
    4577693
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    31.09%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    no prob
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. how low should your calories go!
    By crankchest in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-17-2009, 06:37 PM
  2. calories/calories from fat/ sugar alcohol
    By stfdkd37 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-02-2008, 07:48 PM
  3. Calories Burned vs calories taken
    By xaktsaroth in forum Bulking
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-24-2006, 11:01 AM
  4. T3 And Calories
    By supersoldier in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-15-2004, 01:57 PM
  5. Too Few Calories???
    By kraftkid in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-28-2004, 06:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in