AN Lit-Up Calories

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
Tried posting in the Lit-Up FAQ but didn't hear anything.

What is the calorie content in Lit-Up? The label doesn't indicate calories and while I'm sure it's a low figure, I would appreciate it if someone could tell me the calories per serving.

BTW, I really enjoy the product -- taste is great as well!

Thanks in advance.

23SammyD

Awards
Interested in this as well. I've been using it for almost 2 weeks now and like it so far. How much water are you using? I havent found the perfect mix yet :(, it's either to sweet or to watered down.

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
Interested in this as well. I've been using it for almost 2 weeks now and like it so far. How much water are you using? I havent found the perfect mix yet :(, it's either to sweet or to watered down.
haha; you would think they would put the calories on there! All the other PreWO mixes I have have it listed per serving. I'm sure AN isn't hiding anything, but I just like to count my calories pretty close on certain days.

I've been using right around 10 oz for 1 scoop and I like it; how much do you use?

23SammyD

Awards
haha; you would think they would put the calories on there! All the other PreWO mixes I have have it listed per serving. I'm sure AN isn't hiding anything, but I just like to count my calories pretty close on certain days.

I've been using right around 10 oz for 1 scoop and I like it; how much do you use?

Yeah I hear you, must be cutting? I'm in the same boat, I think I've used everything but 10 oz. I used 8 oz today and it was to sweet, used 14oz yesterday and was to watery. I throw glycergrow in it so I wanted a little extra water, but 10oz sounds about right I'll try it out tomorrow.

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I hear you, must be cutting? I'm in the same boat, I think I've used everything but 10 oz. I used 8 oz today and it was to sweet, used 14oz yesterday and was to watery. I throw glycergrow in it so I wanted a little extra water, but 10oz sounds about right I'll try it out tomorrow.
Indeed, I am in a cut haha.

Doesn't the GG give it a weird salty taste? I bet that messes with the flavor a little bit right?

23SammyD

Awards
Indeed, I am in a cut haha.

Doesn't the GG give it a weird salty taste? I bet that messes with the flavor a little bit right?
Yeah the GG adds a little thicker taste, a little salty but not to bad. I just started throwing it in the lit up powder for convenience, I usually just dump the GG powder in my mouth and chase with my pre.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
based off the lable id count all the aminos for cals so. 1.5g daa and about 1g beta-alanine is my guess for those ingredients so 10 cals there, the sweetners are in maltrin? idk id say 15cals per scoop is my guess. Beats me tho lol

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
based off the lable id count all the aminos for cals so. 1.5g daa and about 1g beta-alanine is my guess for those ingredients so 10 cals there, the sweetners are in maltrin? idk id say 15cals per scoop is my guess. Beats me tho lol
Yeah I see your point there; beyond that I wonder if there are any non-artificial sweeteners, bulking agents, or other compounds that increased the calorie content.

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
It definitely sounds like some sort of corn-based sugar.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yep like maltodextrin, id add 5-10 cals for that, beats me tho.