Myostatin blockers + clen and you'll grow more

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still never have seen any evidence that deactivating myostatin after adulthood does anything at all.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mouse hypertrophy - caption: image on top two panels shows a mouse treated with myostatin inhibitors and clenbuterol. Hypertrophied chest and abdominal musculature appearance attributed to massively enlarged cardiac tissue. Estimated life expectancy of mouse: 23 more heart beats.
:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: I kid, I kid. I'll check this out

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still never have seen any evidence that deactivating myostatin after adulthood does anything at all.
Ah, I was wondering why I never hear about myostatin inhibitors. After I read about that kid maybe 4-5 years ago, I didn't hear about myostatin ever again. To be fair I haven't done any research on it, either. So is the main reason why myostatin inhibitors haven't come out yet because they dont work in adults? I don't really understand why this would be as I thought this was the largest MOA by which we break down muscle.

EDIT-AGAIN: from Wiki, it seems like (correct me if I'm wrong) myostatin inhibitors could deplete satellite/muscle stem cells which may be in limited supply in adults (versus children and babies that are undergoing massive cell replication). Is that what's happening?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ah, I was wondering why I never hear about myostatin inhibitors. After I read about that kid maybe 4-5 years ago, I didn't hear about myostatin ever again. To be fair I haven't done any research on it, either. So is the main reason why myostatin inhibitors haven't come out yet because they dont work in adults?
well, the only evidence out there of actual difference in muscle levels is for people or animals that genetically have no myostatin, so they go through their primary growth stage without any. Although there are a number of different mysotatin blockers that have been proven to reduce serum myostatin levels, there hasn't been any evidence that they contributed to muscle growth. Particularly when you look at the freakish muscle level of the genetic 0 myostatin producers, you'd think that 4 months as a bodybuilder with myostatin taken to near 0 would show some significant results, but it hasn't. Thats just from anecdotals though, no real studies on it either way.