Lean gain cycle
- 05-02-2011, 05:59 AM
Lean gain cycle
Just wondering if you guys can help me.
I have previously done a cycle of D-Plexx, The One (x2) and recently finished a cycle of CEL Alpha One.
The Alpha One was quite good, gained and kept 6kg of mostly muscle through PCT (Nolva). Didnt really have any sides apart from the obvious - lethargy towards the end (3 caps per day) and ball shrinkage, supps were: CEL cycle assist (2 weeks before and throughout PCT), CEL formestane (started on week 2 ended 2 weeks into PCT) Multi-Vitamins, Taurine, Flaxseed oil. PCT was Nolva, cycle-assist, multi-v's, taurine, superpump 250, sizeon, AD Tauro-test, AD Bull-K.
For my next cycle i was thinking either the new Primordial Performance Androhard, Forged: Lean Mass, RAPTOR (mass-plex) or Primordial 1-T Tren.
I was wondering what you guys would recommend as the best for dry, lean gains - the Alpha One was a little too wet for me. (with a very clean diet).
What is the difference between the Androhard and Androlean? im guessing the Andromass is more wet than the others?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Cheers - Dean
Similar Forum Threads
- By KobraStruck in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 0Last Post: 06-07-2011, 06:38 PM
- By billyXarruda in forum Natural BodybuildingReplies: 25Last Post: 09-06-2010, 08:49 PM
- By gino333 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 21Last Post: 09-18-2009, 11:31 AM
- By mitcht33 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 12-30-2008, 09:34 PM
- By Flexappeal in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-18-2008, 11:31 AM