Razor 8, TT-33, Inhibit-E and Lean Xtreme stack

fnbdave

Awards
Is it ok to stack this combo for fat loss or is some of this incompatible or going overboard?

Zues91

Awards
I would not run inhibit-e and lean extreme in the same cycle...the rest seems to be ok, although the TT-33 seems pretty useless IMO...all those metabolic accelerators are bullcrap. My opinion ditch the inhibit-e and TT-33 and go for Razor 8, Lean extreme, a good lean protein, EFA Gold by labrada and high protein/low carb diet...this is just my opinion because it looks like your cutting.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Both 3,3 and 3,5 are amazing ingredients. There are countless studies that show why they are included in so many formulas.

Zues91

Awards
Forgive me..I wasn't trying to knock your guys product but I've taken those "metabolic-don't gain weight while you cheat-this will give you a 6 pack" accelerators all it did was make me hungrier, but thats just me and everyone is different.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
These are not meant to be I ingredients that allow you to eat anything and lose weight. They're not magic, but the do work.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Forgive me..I wasn't trying to knock your guys product but I've taken those "metabolic-don't gain weight while you cheat-this will give you a 6 pack" accelerators all it did was make me hungrier, but thats just me and everyone is different.
Products that increase your metabolic rate were never designed for cheat meals. For bulking purposes, these products are utilized due to their ability to increase protein synthesis. Nutrient partitioners like anabolic pump, slin sane, etc. are better suited for eating what you want, but again, NP's are not miracles.

Mike

Adam Evans

Awards
These are not meant to be I ingredients that allow you to eat anything and lose weight. They're not magic, but the do work.
Anything that claims to allow you to eat what you wish and still have shredding weight loss is total bull$hit, even with "magic" supps that claim that stuff you would have to workout like there was no tomorrow to get close to those results. It makes me want to puke when you see those "one in a million" cases on tv in those damned ads, seriously I do not care if some skinny chick in L.A. lost fifteen pounds, of if some guy will a sensitive system managed to actually get enough boost off the product to shed some flab. Work hard, take what you find you should with study and experimentation, and go for it. Honestly, hard work and good solid supps are key. I take Razor 8, and I don't know much about Lean Xtreme and Inhibit-E, but they have given results.

Adam Evans

Awards
That being said, The ones that work do not get enough press and the ones that are just crap give them a bad name.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am curious as to why not?
My guess would be because both products have the potential to dry the joints. IMO though, I would run both.

Mike

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I would drop any metabolic accelarator if your gonna be useing razor 8. Razor 8's formula has five ingredientd that will synergistically raise BP (two form of caffeine, and 1,3-dimeth) in not so small doses, being enhanced by a hefty dose of hordinine and yohimbine. Estrogen is also neccessary substance for good cardiovascular health, so you might wanna avoid Inhibit E also.