whats better for reducing estrogen? triazole or erase?

TulsaTalons

Awards
title. whats better for reducing estrogen? triazole or erase?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
title. whats better for reducing estrogen? triazole or erase?
You'd have to ask someone who has used both and had pre and post bloods done, with similar if not the same nutrition and training protocol when using each product. In saying that, since everyone is different, you may find that one reduces estrogen more in some individuals than the other and vice versa.

If going on pure experience with both products, I got extremely dry and crackly, clicking joints when using Triazole, whereas Erase made my joints BETTER, which suggests to me that Triazole has a stronger AI effect, but this is just speculatory.

~Rosie~

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Rosie's opinion is very well respected since she is very knowledgeable on supplements, having said that we're currently running a killer sale on an Erase stack that gives you Shift for just $3, thats a really hard deal to beat.

SHIFT & Erase Stack (1 + 1 Units)

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
I only need one triazole a night I'm over 200lbs libido strength and mood are screaming

TulsaTalons

Awards
i might go with formestane. looks like its the strongest anti-estrogen

edit: think im going with triazole.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i might go with formestane. looks like its the strongest anti-estrogen

edit: think im going with triazole.
Erase is amazing, formestane was unimpressive and I've never tried triazole. My feeling is that whatever is cheaper, if doesn't work, try the other.

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
Both will get the job done, just make sure you titrate your dose to the level where you FEEL GOOD, AIs are a very individual thing and you should be willing to adjust dosage no matter what product you choose.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have been loving Erase. A solid product.

Wheyfocused

Awards
  • Established
Can't beat formestane

Triazole and Erase are both good options however

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was looking at throwing one of these into my long, natty pct stack after a long contest prep. Have yet to decide on which one, but I still have a while to decide. Following this thread closely.

Mike

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Erase is amazing, formestane was unimpressive and I've never tried triazole. My feeling is that whatever is cheaper, if doesn't work, try the other.
Which Formestane did you try? I'm assuming it was oral which I agree, it does blow... TD is easily 10X more effective.

@ thread... I've only tried transdermal Forma-stanzol and it has an extremely strong hardening effect on me. It was kind of like Epistane for the dryness and vascularity but without LBM gains or steroid induced stress on the body. You feel it on the first day...

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Which Formestane did you try? I'm assuming it was oral which I agree, it does blow... TD is easily 10X more effective.

@ thread... I've only tried transdermal Forma-stanzol and it has an extremely strong hardening effect on me. It was kind of like Epistane for the dryness and vascularity but without LBM gains or steroid induced stress on the body. You feel it on the first day...
CEL formestane.

It's nothing like epistane.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CEL formestane.

It's nothing like epistane.
That's a good Formestane product as well. I dunno... thought you were talking about LV.

The tightness, hardness, and dry look was comparable for me.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
when did u notice your libido increase?
the first dose and every dose
It's the maca for sure every night at eleven o'clock I take one cap . I ran one bottle one cap per night strictly at eleven for 90 days. Used creatine and nothing else good fasting Anabolic type hybrid diet . Gaind muscle lost fat. I'm in the middle of a second bottle now yes i took time off in between .

taylorgains96

Awards
2 weeks into erase and my libido is crazy high.

Machmood

Awards
Anyone have experience with Inhibit-E?? Ive heard so many mixed reviews and some people saying STAY AWAY FROM ATD!!!! After my cut i plan on jumping on DAA,Activate Xtreme and an AI from this thread so will be following. Unfortunatly i prob already know the asnwer, try one out and see how it goes . . . everyone reacts diff to diff things

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
I used both, erase is a strong antiE and its stronger but teiazole bost higher T, imo both are.excellent

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Ok sure, I notice a huge decrease in.estro while on.erase while on.triazole I.didnt as much but I noticed a huge test increade on triazole

Imo erase for cut, triazole forbulk

That said beat natrual cut was alphat2 erase oep
Best bulk natrual was triazole and activate xttremr

JayJo

Banned
Awards
You can't go wrong with both supps!!!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ok sure, I notice a huge decrease in.estro while on.erase while on.triazole I.didnt as much but I noticed a huge test increade on triazole

Imo erase for cut, triazole forbulk

That said beat natrual cut was alphat2 erase oep
Best bulk natrual was triazole and activate xttremr
i agree...i compare results of triazole to original 6oxo-which was a great test booster, with marginal at best decrease in estrogen. my libido went up on triazole, i noticed a slight decrease on erase. never had bloods done on triazole, however after 2 months on erase estrogen level went from high midrange to lower midrange, a very decent drop in estrogen-but not enough to cause issues.

i have even thought about low dosing both.