Follistatin, Myostatin inhibitor ?????????

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
anyone heard of this stuff ?

It inhibits your myostatin so you can look like those big bulls lol

but no seriously anyone has info or has done cycles ?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've heard of it and even seen it advertised as being sold, but the delivery is through a viral vector as it is a gene. This isn't about amplifying what you already have; this is about adding genetic material to what you already have. I'm willing to toss the dice when it comes to some supplements and chemicals, but this would be one that I would HIGHLY suggest getting from a legit source like a lab who you actually know and not off the net...which means you would have to get it illegally, but this is going into dangerous territory. I'd suspect that anybody selling it on the net is selling something that doesn't work anyway as viral vectors are tricky to do in the lab with a rat, but messing with your DNA is something that you won't be able to undo should things go wrong.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
More than likely it's crap...any company that can harness myosyation inhibiting powers will be very rich...via pharmaceutical purchase.

In other words, if this really worked then the company releasing it would probably sell to some pharm company....would be a huge breakthrough.

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so it's too good to be true ? Damn I was happy for a second to look like

Light weight babeeee MOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Stay away guys the shtuff I see some guys using has gotten them really sick, look it up.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
RussianStar ran Follistatin for a little bit... He never finished the cycle because it was making him feel very sick.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What about MyoT12, is this relative to follistatin? I havent read one single solid log on it yet. Im goin to be giving it a try soon.

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
does anyone remember that myostatin inhibitor that came out and was about 100 bucks ?

what happened to that ? guess it failed

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey there is this IFFB Pro who is loving Follistatin, he swears by it, Phil Heron or something like that

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My friend said he liked it to but 2 expensive.

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yep, funny thing.

yes but he started the purest version and the newest, 344 version, people are swearing by it on other boards and prices went up alot, so I believe something i s working

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I call bull**** on anybody saying this worked for them. Do yourself a favor and read up on viral vectors and modifying your DNA. Don't even look up this product, just the mode of how it is put into the body and I believe you'll see the dangers that are beyond bad. If this really even works, which it doesn't, you would only have to inject it once.

Jakethaniel

Jakethaniel

Awards
  • Established
I call bull**** on anybody saying this worked for them. Do yourself a favor and read up on viral vectors and modifying your DNA. Don't even look up this product, just the mode of how it is put into the body and I believe you'll see the dangers that are beyond bad. If this really even works, which it doesn't, you would only have to inject it once.
There is a difference between the peptide and the virus. All the logs are of the peptide because, as far as I know, you can't buy the virus.