dexaprine

rojasdave

rojasdave

Awards
i just received dexaprine yesterday. took my first dose this morning, 1 tablet. empty stomach and then took 1 serving of white flood an hour later before gym. i went, i had an AMAZING workout. i noticed a smooth clean energy feel. but then about an hour into my workout, my stomach dropped. i started to dry heave for 3 minutes and then took my post shake and felt okay. do i need to eat about an hour after dexaprine? i had a really euphoric feeling for a very long time and right now i still feel on point!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea, you definitely need to eat SOMETHING within 60-90 minutes of Dexaprine IMO(for 98% of people anyway). this stuff is STRONG, so make sure you give your body the necessary fuel needed to use it properly.

rojasdave

rojasdave

Awards
oh man your so right. i was in like. a different LEVEL. i didnt eat for about 3 hrs after i took the stuff and i felt it so much. thanks now i know.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh man your so right. i was in like. a different LEVEL. i didnt eat for about 3 hrs after i took the stuff and i felt it so much. thanks now i know.
Wait, you worked out on an empty stomach? That is nuts, I'd pass out!

Mike