Clean Bulking is Slin Sane any good?

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
Well Im 176 right now and going for 190 naturally. I have a great diet right now and I have Serious Mass by optimum nutrition, Creatine Mono, Creatine Nitrate, Nos ether, Animal Rage, and I was wondering if Slin-Sane would be beneficial for someone trying to gain weight.

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
Or which is better Slin-sane or Glycobol?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well Im 176 right now and going for 190 naturally. I have a great diet right now and I have Serious Mass by optimum nutrition, Creatine Mono, Creatine Nitrate, Nos ether, Animal Rage, and I was wondering if Slin-Sane would be beneficial for someone trying to gain weight.
You can use a nutrient repartitioner/insulin mimic when wanting gains, yes, and they can be beneficial if you are looking for lean gains.

Or which is better Slin-sane or Glycobol?
From personal experience, Slin-Sane.

~Rosie~

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think both would work. IMO. I have used and liked them both. But I can't say which one would be better for a bulk. I honestly didn't really keep track of my weight flux to be able to tell but what I did notice is the slinsane gave me a better pump and the gbol gave me more of a hypo feeling and made me hungry as hell

RDCII

Awards
I've used just about every nutrient repartitioner both on cuts and recomps. What gave me the best results was SlinSane with Na Rala. That combo has been by far the best for me.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sounds like your on the right path.I'd adjust your training and dieting in accordance to what goal is and pick up some Need to Build Muscle's GEAR.slin sane wouldn't be a bad pick up but since you have the basics together I feel GEAR would be the icing on the cake and would fit better into your goal.

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
Ok thanks guys :]

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never used glycobol, but I never go a day without slin sane when bulking.

Mike

Wheyfocused

Awards
  • Established
Insulin mimetics can be detrimental on a bulk.

Slin-sane is my GDA of choice and is amazing on a cut , but I would only take it pre-bed to get the sleep benefits (and possible slight GH benefits) on a bulk.

I would not take an insulin mimetic any other time on a bulk due to how they work. (that being said I do take it on a bulk, just only the pre-bed dose)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Slin-sane's good, especially for the price. Carb up when you take it, 60-70 carb meals, for best results IMO.

art68us

art68us

Awards
Slin Sane didnt do much for me unless I took 2 capsules at a time.

Recompadrol IMO is a million times better. Its become a staple of mine for cutting or bulking.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Slin-sane is my GDA of choice and is amazing on a cut , but I would only take it pre-bed to get the sleep benefits (and possible slight GH benefits) on a bulk.

I would not take an insulin mimetic any other time on a bulk due to how they work. (that being said I do take it on a bulk, just only the pre-bed dose)
Please elaborate on a serious note. I contribute nutrient partitioners to a lot of my gains. They have done little when cutting, but drastic things when bulking.

Mike

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
Sweet I ordered Slin-sane cant wait

standon

Banned
Awards
most dose, prewo meal with heavy carbs early morning and pre bed for a bulk

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Please elaborate on a serious note. I contribute nutrient partitioners to a lot of my gains. They have done little when cutting, but drastic things when bulking.

Mike
Agreed. Could you please explain how nutrient partitioners are detrimental on a bulk?

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
currently using slin sane and glycobol.

Slin-sane is awesome before a crappy carb meal. Think pancakes.
Glycobol works better for complex carbs. (brown rice,oatmeal)

Dont know if that's just my personal experience but I have noticed that over the past few days.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed. Could you please explain how nutrient partitioners are detrimental on a bulk?
I'd like to know as well, since I don't see how nutrient repartitioners would be detrimental, and from personal experience have found them to be beneficial in making gains.

~Rosie~

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Mike
I'd like to know as well, since I don't see how nutrient repartitioners would be detrimental, and from personal experience have found them to be beneficial in making gains.

~Rosie~

Also would like to know...first I've heard this...

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not ignoring you guys, I have a friend that is doing a paper on this very issue within the next few weeks. When he gets all the info compiled ill either get him to come in here or post the info including citations. I feel this would be more helpful for you with the citations so you could dissect the info as well

Currently the theory at hand is that endomorphs could benefit from GDA usage year round, but for others it may actually be counterproductive on a bulk since (depending on your body type and level of insulin resistance) it could blunt the insulin response