Similiar Supplement of Toco 8

TaKKK

TaKKK

Awards
Jus wondering if any of u guys know of a supplement similiar to Toco 8, im trying to use the TRS stack from primordial but they have been out of toco 8 for a longtime now and i need a sub.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Jus wondering if any of u guys know of a supplement similiar to Toco 8, im trying to use the TRS stack from primordial but they have been out of toco 8 for a longtime now and i need a sub.
I would love to know this too, I just can't use that scooper for ants they have in that tiny little container, I seriously need baby fingers to operate that thing, ANDDDDDDD, it gets all over the place!!!!!

It would be awesome if they capped it up, I would pay more money for that

Canuckguy

Awards
Jarrow Formulas sells a similar product called Toco-Sorb.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
I would love to know this too, I just can't use that scooper for ants they have in that tiny little container, I seriously need baby fingers to operate that thing, ANDDDDDDD, it gets all over the place!!!!!

It would be awesome if they capped it up, I would pay more money for that
yeah the scooper is nuts, the first time i ordered that n the endoamp, i didnt expect tiny tubs.....i just dump it into anything juicy

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
yeah the scooper is nuts, the first time i ordered that n the endoamp, i didnt expect tiny tubs.....i just dump it into anything juicy
I think it's a whole gimmick that little scooper, I wished they capped it, I'm thinking they could have more sales if the cap it, after using it I am reluctant to purchase it again just because it is such a pain inthe @$$

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
is the scooper that freaking hard to work? how the hell do you guys tie your own shoe laces if this is so hard? lol. I personally love the taste of toco and prefer uncapped to savor its goodness. it's also easy to store the little container in the fridge (which is where you should probably be keeping it).

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
is the scooper that freaking hard to work? how the hell do you guys tie your own shoe laces if this is so hard? lol. I personally love the taste of toco and prefer uncapped to savor its goodness. it's also easy to store the little container in the fridge (which is where you should probably be keeping it).
Amen.

I mix a scoop in enough water to shoot. Easy.

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
red palm oil
:ntome:
I cant remember exactly where i found it, but if i remember correctly you would need a large amount of palm oil to get what you get out of 1 serving toco 8.

as far as the scooper guys throw it out, if you have been doing this long enough you can eyeball the amount you want by using the end of a butter knife, it doesnt have to be exact every time. The powder is not loose it will stay on the knife.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Toco-8 is in-stock!

and yes the scooper is tiny lol

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not a big deal for me, just store the scooper in a ziploc bag and no mess no fuss.

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
I cant remember exactly where i found it, but if i remember correctly you would need a large amount of palm oil to get what you get out of 1 serving toco 8.
I don't doubt this and i'm interested in looking into this further.

A tablespoon of red palm oil has about 15 IU's of mixed tocopherols.

Toco 8 has 130 mg of mixed tocopherols.

However, converting between IU and mg is not straightforward.. according to wiki:

"Vitamin E: 1 IU is the biological equivalent of about 0.667 mg d-alpha-tocopherol (2/3 mg exactly), or of 1 mg of dl-alpha-tocopherol acetate"

Maybe a rep or Eric can comment?

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like Ryan's idea with the ziplock bag. Last year I designated 2 tupperware containers for my toco and endo, but it wasnt a good idea. Too much air exposure and endo started clumping together ( fresh endo powder is dry ), but I still kept using it. I just wash the scoopers after use and keep them on the counter. Btw, putting the scoop of either one on the tongue is not a problem at all. Once you get used to it, its easy.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't doubt this and i'm interested in looking into this further.

A tablespoon of red palm oil has about 15 IU's of mixed tocopherols.

Toco 8 has 130 mg of mixed tocopherols.

However, converting between IU and mg is not straightforward.. according to wiki:

"Vitamin E: 1 IU is the biological equivalent of about 0.667 mg d-alpha-tocopherol (2/3 mg exactly), or of 1 mg of dl-alpha-tocopherol acetate"

Maybe a rep or Eric can comment?
according to the Toco 8 label

"30mg=44.7 IU"

so we first convert everything to one unit..say IU

Toco 8 has 130mg a scoop

using all the above info:

130/30= 4.3
4.3*44.7= 192.21 IU in a scoop of Toco 8

So you say Red Palm Oil has 15 IU in a tbsp
Toco 9 has 192.21 IU a scoop

192.21/15= 13 tbsp

So 13 tbsp Red Palm Oil = 1 scoop of Toco 8

I think at least :think:.. please note I am horrible at math so I could be waaaay off here.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's around 195ml Red Palm Oil.. :p Ain't so bad - eh?! :D

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
thats alot of palm oil compared to a tiny scoop

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Our Toco-8 is already a great price anyway I mean 1 bottle last 60 days

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Our Toco-8 is already a great price anyway I mean 1 bottle last 60 days
:bigok: I like that little bottle. I mean it is better than 195ml of Red Palm Oil :lol: