Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i have heard anywhere from 30 minutes to 2 hours once you add liquid-anyone have the definitive answer?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I looked through some studies...no set in stone answer that I have found yet.

It does convert at least partially to creatinine pretty fast...but not sure how much. It also depends on how diluted the solution is as well, and the pH of the solution, temperature, etc.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
to be safe, i take it immediately upon mixing in liquid....iv heard everything, from 1-2hrs, to 6-8hrs (label on pp creapure)

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
no definitive answer but i try to take it right away whenmixed. only time i leav it in liquid is when i make my smoothys for work and throw a scoop of creatine in there.
its so cheap dotn really matter. i just try to avoid lettign it sit just in case.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i wonder if pre workout formulas have anything in them to prevent degrading as quickly as creatine on it's own?

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
its once the creatine is mixed into liquid it begins to degrade, so prewo powders are g2g as is, without any creatine preservation stuff

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
its once the creatine is mixed into liquid it begins to degrade, so prewo powders are g2g as is, without any creatine preservation stuff
hot work in a box factory in the summer months-guess my idea of sipping a creatine containing pre workout mix during shift for a boost is a bad idea....:eek:p:

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
im sure itll be fine.....things always get over analyzed and blown out of proportion as well

you wont know unless you try

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
im sure itll be fine.....things always get over analyzed and blown out of proportion as well

you wont know unless you try
it seems the best working stims are preworkout formulas, lol. yellow thunder was very good, but i needed a change up.