What Supplements Are Similar To NZT-48 (The Clear Pill From The Movie Limitless)? - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 5

What Supplements Are Similar To NZT-48 (The Clear Pill From The Movie Limitless)?

Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCider
    Thanks for the information on this, Sonntag. Do you think it could actually help improve memory and general cognitive abilities, or are they calling it NZT-48 just to generate marketing hype?

jamesm11, remember, they're selling it as a "research chemical," not a drug, so if you buy it, you're supposed to feed it to your baby triceratops or something.
    Schedule 1, I'm pretty sure, is blanketed illegal. it'd be like buying cocaine for research purposes...don't think that'd fly with the DEA

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

Well, besides all that, does it work? LOL
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  250 lbs.

Look for Brain octane awesome product, 3 different blends because some times nootropics work different in dif people.
    Last edited by RoyalT81; 06-27-2012 at 02:10 PM. Reason: Spelling
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCider View Post
    Well, besides all that, does it work? LOL
    Looks like it does but it might turn you zombie like those 'bath salts' lol.
    "I don't want anything. I don't want anybody. That's the worst part. When the want goes, that's bad."
    (Doug Stanhope as Eddie on Louie)
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GuyverX View Post
    Looks like it does but it might turn you zombie like those 'bath salts' lol.
    Not into becoming a zombie, but what about potential memory improvement effects? Could taking this turn you into one of those read-it-once-and-you've-got-it studying machines?
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Did anyone mention phenylracetam or noopept? Noopept is dosed once a day at about 25mg and is said to be about 1000x as potent.

Remember, not everything works the same for everyone. Brain chemistry is a delicate balancing act. Some people swear that they can't live without Lexapro and Abilify, while others would be drooling on the couch all day like a lounge lizard. Some people love piracetam and claim it enhances creativity and clarity, while others say that they don't like it or don't 'feel' it. Some individuals who take a good amphetamine experience a drop in anxiety and increase in clarity, while others will roam the streets at 4:00am tweaking, convulsing, and babbling on incoherently about multiple thoughts that come to fruition, but are always interrupted by another phasing thought.
  7. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

What about Axon from Anateus labs?
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    What about Axon from Anateus labs?
    I am not sure if inhibiting the uptake of NE, DA, 5HT is going to result in much of a nootropic effect that would be anywhere near that of this magic pill from Hollywood. Then again, one man's trash is another man's treasure. So if it makes you 'limitless', then more power to ya!
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green
    Did anyone mention phenylracetam or noopept? Noopept is dosed once a day at about 25mg and is said to be about 1000x as potent.

Remember, not everything works the same for everyone. Brain chemistry is a delicate balancing act. Some people swear that they can't live without Lexapro and Abilify, while others would be drooling on the couch all day like a lounge lizard. Some people love piracetam and claim it enhances creativity and clarity, while others say that they don't like it or don't 'feel' it. Some individuals who take a good amphetamine experience a drop in anxiety and increase in clarity, while others will roam the streets at 4:00am tweaking, convulsing, and babbling on incoherently about multiple thoughts that come to fruition, but are always interrupted by another phasing thought.
    Noopept has been shown to reduce short term memory. The affects that most users experience is probably not what you might expect front an "NZT" type of supplement.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

Does anyone have any experience with the AMT that is being sold as NZT? I read that it is hallucinogenic at high doses, but what does it do when taken at lower dosages?
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Does anyone have any experience with the AMT that is being sold as NZT? I read that it is hallucinogenic at high doses, but what does it do when taken at lower dosages?
    AMT or 5-MeO-AMT is an analogue of 5-MeO-DiPT, which I actually have a little experience using in my younger days..a 'high dose' is literally only like 5mg..that should have you tripping balls. 3mg will definitely cause hallucinations.. So maybe you could try using like 0.5mg?? it wouldn't be easy to measure, and frankly I don't see this drug having any potential as to expanding your mind or memory.

Besides..DMT is waaaaayyy better
    Cultivating Mass.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    AMT or 5-MeO-AMT is an analogue of 5-MeO-DiPT, which I actually have a little experience using in my younger days..a 'high dose' is literally only like 5mg..that should have you tripping balls. 3mg will definitel
    y cause hallucinations.. So maybe you could try using likye 0.5mg?? it wouldn't be easy to measure, and frankly I don't see this drug having any potential as to expanding your mind or memory.

Besides..DMT is waaaaayyy better
    You mean in terms of memory/retainment improvements?
  13. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Detailed profile, which includes information about a new product release: Phenylpiracetam - Total Flex Blog
    Antus Labs
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by henryv
    Detailed profile, which includes information about a new product release: Phenylpiracetam - Total Flex Blog
    Interesting read.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Haven't, no....but have you checked into our extensive line of Nootropics? (all 'debit card' friendly/reasonably priced)

I've read numerous accts of people stacking FocusXT & Piracetam & loving it...lots of combos to try...

http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufactu...ion-solutions/

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/s...500-grams.html

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/s...-capsules.html

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/s...240-grams.html
    Quote Originally Posted by henryv View Post
    I'm one of those. Love my Focus Xt + Piracetam combo.

I have a lil over a kilo of sns piracetam still but I'll definitely try this stuff when it hits the US market.
    :blindfold:
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

You mean in terms of memory/retainment improvements?
    In terms of seeing our world/universe in an alternate reality.
    Cultivating Mass.
  17. New Member

Name:  slimx.jpg
Views: 888
Size:  25.9 KB
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonntag View Post
    Name:  slimx.jpg
Views: 888
Size:  25.9 KB

OK???
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  120 lbs.

Crack and Crystal meth mixed with adderall.
  20. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation

For some reason I feel like the racetams decrease concentration for me, its almost like having a cloudy mind or something
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Z28Luver7777 View Post
    For some reason I feel like the racetams decrease concentration for me, its almost like having a cloudy mind or something
    Choline has an inverse effect on me. Sucks
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    Interesting.

The lack of long-term studies is enough to keep me away.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Interesting.

The lack of long-term studies is enough to keep me away.
    yeah to say the least..its funny when i first starting reading the article i thought it was some gimic they were trying to sell.
    definitely interesting tho. i find it odd that the guy said after ceasing to take the drug he felt dull and even had a slur in speech - but yet continues to take it. obviously some dependence issues going on there.
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

I started on Monday with 750mg Aniracetam,1g Acetyl-L caritine, and 500mg AKG/choline twice a day on empty stomach. I started this to see if I would function better mentally and so far I have gotten alot more things done that I would put off due to lack of interest. I have not taken a nap during the last two days, and I always take naps on my days off. So far I am more motivated to get things done and do seem to be in a betr mood all day and have no trouble sleeping. I hope things continue in this direction....
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor

yeah to say the least..its funny when i first starting reading the article i thought it was some gimic they were trying to sell.
    definitely interesting tho. i find it odd that the guy said after ceasing to take the drug he felt dull and even had a slur in speech - but yet continues to take it. obviously some dependence issues going on there.
    Any idea what's in it? Looked but found nothing.
    Would be willing to try it if I could confirm its not on the list of abused drugs tested for employment.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

It's modafinil
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I think it can be found on the web, but not positive. I just remember, when reading the portion about its use in sleep apnea, that drug or something comparable being purchased that way.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

It's prescription only, schedule IV. Just google modafinil.

I have severe apnea and my doctor wants to put me on it but I'm waiting to do my research first
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11
    It's prescription only, schedule IV. Just google modafinil.

I have severe apnea and my doctor wants to put me on it but I'm waiting to do my research first
    Well there ya go..
    But as far as showing up in a drug screen panel, chances are slim to none. Even labs only screen for a limited few substances.
    Cultivating Mass.
  31. New Member

You can buy, but expensive. A script for 60 from Walgreen Drugstore will run over $2k so probably $1,500 for 30 without script.
  32. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  164 lbs.

I have a question before I answer with my idea about a good NZT product. What are your expectations from it? Surely, you don't expect some super powers to come with it and that idea about using 10% is wrong, we all know that...but, what do you want to achieve? short term effect, long term effect...what?
    Last edited by Donna32; 11-17-2012 at 10:58 AM. Reason: typo
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Donna32 View Post
    I have a question before I answer with my idea about a good NZT product. What are your expectations from it? Surely, you don't expect some super powers to come with it and that idea about using 10% is wrong, we all know that...but, what do you want to achieve? short term effect, long term effect...what?
    I want to be able to read/hear something once and remember it without having to study again. I would get a prescription for that.
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

I want to be able to read/hear something once and remember it without having to study again. I would get a prescription for that.
    So would everyone. It doesn't exist and probably never will. It'd make law school a hell of a lot easier, I know that.
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post
    So would everyone. It doesn't exist and probably never will. It'd make law school a hell of a lot easier, I know that.
    It also sucks when you are competing against people (albeit they're few and far between) who naturally have that ability. At least, that's how it is in the medical field (not sure about law school)...
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

Also, I'd be interested in taking something that just reduces the amount of time I have to spend studying to a significant extent, even if it doesn't turn me into a "one-read" wonder. Maybe Adderall? I've never tried it.
  37. New Member

This Stack comes very very close to NZT-48

3-FA (50mg)
    4-FA (20mg)
    ALCAR (1g)
    L-Tryosine (800mg)
    Coffeine (100mg)
    Piracetam (2g)
    Choline Bitartrate (500mg)
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Cerebrolysin + modafinil + Centrophenoxine. I can't imagine anything else being more powerful than that combo.
  39. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Or less studied...
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I definitely would not recommend anyone try some of the things I come up with. That combo felt like pure brainpower. Safe? Probably not.

Similar Forum Threads

1. anyone tried something similar?
    By kingalex1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-07-2009, 01:06 AM
  2. Disaster Movie- Possibly Worst Movie of all time
    By RoadBlocK in forum General Chat
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 01:02 PM
  3. Free mock Stock Game, based on movie and movie stars
    By bombBoogie in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0