What Supplements Are Similar To NZT-48 (The Clear Pill From The Movie Limitless)?

Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCider
    Thanks for the information on this, Sonntag. Do you think it could actually help improve memory and general cognitive abilities, or are they calling it NZT-48 just to generate marketing hype?

    jamesm11, remember, they're selling it as a "research chemical," not a drug, so if you buy it, you're supposed to feed it to your baby triceratops or something.
    Schedule 1, I'm pretty sure, is blanketed illegal. it'd be like buying cocaine for research purposes...don't think that'd fly with the DEA


  2. Well, besides all that, does it work? LOL

  3. Look for Brain octane awesome product, 3 different blends because some times nootropics work different in dif people.
    Last edited by RoyalT81; 06-27-2012 at 02:10 PM. Reason: Spelling
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCider View Post
    Well, besides all that, does it work? LOL
    Looks like it does but it might turn you zombie like those 'bath salts' lol.
    "I don't want anything. I don't want anybody. That's the worst part. When the want goes, that's bad."
    (Doug Stanhope as Eddie on Louie)

  5. Quote Originally Posted by GuyverX View Post
    Looks like it does but it might turn you zombie like those 'bath salts' lol.
    Not into becoming a zombie, but what about potential memory improvement effects? Could taking this turn you into one of those read-it-once-and-you've-got-it studying machines?

  6. Did anyone mention phenylracetam or noopept? Noopept is dosed once a day at about 25mg and is said to be about 1000x as potent.

    Remember, not everything works the same for everyone. Brain chemistry is a delicate balancing act. Some people swear that they can't live without Lexapro and Abilify, while others would be drooling on the couch all day like a lounge lizard. Some people love piracetam and claim it enhances creativity and clarity, while others say that they don't like it or don't 'feel' it. Some individuals who take a good amphetamine experience a drop in anxiety and increase in clarity, while others will roam the streets at 4:00am tweaking, convulsing, and babbling on incoherently about multiple thoughts that come to fruition, but are always interrupted by another phasing thought.

  7. What about Axon from Anateus labs?
    ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  8. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    What about Axon from Anateus labs?
    I am not sure if inhibiting the uptake of NE, DA, 5HT is going to result in much of a nootropic effect that would be anywhere near that of this magic pill from Hollywood. Then again, one man's trash is another man's treasure. So if it makes you 'limitless', then more power to ya!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green
    Did anyone mention phenylracetam or noopept? Noopept is dosed once a day at about 25mg and is said to be about 1000x as potent.

    Remember, not everything works the same for everyone. Brain chemistry is a delicate balancing act. Some people swear that they can't live without Lexapro and Abilify, while others would be drooling on the couch all day like a lounge lizard. Some people love piracetam and claim it enhances creativity and clarity, while others say that they don't like it or don't 'feel' it. Some individuals who take a good amphetamine experience a drop in anxiety and increase in clarity, while others will roam the streets at 4:00am tweaking, convulsing, and babbling on incoherently about multiple thoughts that come to fruition, but are always interrupted by another phasing thought.
    Noopept has been shown to reduce short term memory. The affects that most users experience is probably not what you might expect front an "NZT" type of supplement.

  10. Does anyone have any experience with the AMT that is being sold as NZT? I read that it is hallucinogenic at high doses, but what does it do when taken at lower dosages?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCider
    Does anyone have any experience with the AMT that is being sold as NZT? I read that it is hallucinogenic at high doses, but what does it do when taken at lower dosages?
    AMT or 5-MeO-AMT is an analogue of 5-MeO-DiPT, which I actually have a little experience using in my younger days..a 'high dose' is literally only like 5mg..that should have you tripping balls. 3mg will definitely cause hallucinations.. So maybe you could try using like 0.5mg?? it wouldn't be easy to measure, and frankly I don't see this drug having any potential as to expanding your mind or memory.

    Besides..DMT is waaaaayyy better
    Cultivating Mass.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    AMT or 5-MeO-AMT is an analogue of 5-MeO-DiPT, which I actually have a little experience using in my younger days..a 'high dose' is literally only like 5mg..that should have you tripping balls. 3mg will definitel
    y cause hallucinations.. So maybe you could try using likye 0.5mg?? it wouldn't be easy to measure, and frankly I don't see this drug having any potential as to expanding your mind or memory.

    Besides..DMT is waaaaayyy better
    You mean in terms of memory/retainment improvements?

  13. Detailed profile, which includes information about a new product release: Phenylpiracetam - Total Flex Blog
    Antus Labs rep

  14. Quote Originally Posted by henryv
    Detailed profile, which includes information about a new product release: Phenylpiracetam - Total Flex Blog
    Interesting read.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Haven't, no....but have you checked into our extensive line of Nootropics? (all 'debit card' friendly/reasonably priced)

    I've read numerous accts of people stacking FocusXT & Piracetam & loving it...lots of combos to try...

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufactu...ion-solutions/

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/s...500-grams.html

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/s...-capsules.html

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/s...240-grams.html
    Quote Originally Posted by henryv View Post
    Detailed profile, which includes information about a new product release: Phenylpiracetam - Total Flex Blog
    I'm one of those. Love my Focus Xt + Piracetam combo.

    I have a lil over a kilo of sns piracetam still but I'll definitely try this stuff when it hits the US market.
    :blindfold:

  16. Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCider

    You mean in terms of memory/retainment improvements?
    In terms of seeing our world/universe in an alternate reality.
    Cultivating Mass.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Sonntag View Post
    Name:  slimx.jpg
Views: 908
Size:  25.9 KB

    OK???

  18. Crack and Crystal meth mixed with adderall.

  19. For some reason I feel like the racetams decrease concentration for me, its almost like having a cloudy mind or something

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Z28Luver7777 View Post
    For some reason I feel like the racetams decrease concentration for me, its almost like having a cloudy mind or something
    Choline has an inverse effect on me. Sucks
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    Interesting.

    The lack of long-term studies is enough to keep me away.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  22. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Interesting.

    The lack of long-term studies is enough to keep me away.
    yeah to say the least..its funny when i first starting reading the article i thought it was some gimic they were trying to sell.
    definitely interesting tho. i find it odd that the guy said after ceasing to take the drug he felt dull and even had a slur in speech - but yet continues to take it. obviously some dependence issues going on there.

  23. I started on Monday with 750mg Aniracetam,1g Acetyl-L caritine, and 500mg AKG/choline twice a day on empty stomach. I started this to see if I would function better mentally and so far I have gotten alot more things done that I would put off due to lack of interest. I have not taken a nap during the last two days, and I always take naps on my days off. So far I am more motivated to get things done and do seem to be in a betr mood all day and have no trouble sleeping. I hope things continue in this direction....

  24. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor

    yeah to say the least..its funny when i first starting reading the article i thought it was some gimic they were trying to sell.
    definitely interesting tho. i find it odd that the guy said after ceasing to take the drug he felt dull and even had a slur in speech - but yet continues to take it. obviously some dependence issues going on there.
    Any idea what's in it? Looked but found nothing.
    Would be willing to try it if I could confirm its not on the list of abused drugs tested for employment.

  25. It's modafinil
  26. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    I think it can be found on the web, but not positive. I just remember, when reading the portion about its use in sleep apnea, that drug or something comparable being purchased that way.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  27. It's prescription only, schedule IV. Just google modafinil.

    I have severe apnea and my doctor wants to put me on it but I'm waiting to do my research first

  28. Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11
    It's prescription only, schedule IV. Just google modafinil.

    I have severe apnea and my doctor wants to put me on it but I'm waiting to do my research first
    Well there ya go..
    But as far as showing up in a drug screen panel, chances are slim to none. Even labs only screen for a limited few substances.
    Cultivating Mass.

  29. You can buy, but expensive. A script for 60 from Walgreen Drugstore will run over $2k so probably $1,500 for 30 without script.

  30. I have a question before I answer with my idea about a good NZT product. What are your expectations from it? Surely, you don't expect some super powers to come with it and that idea about using 10% is wrong, we all know that...but, what do you want to achieve? short term effect, long term effect...what?
    Last edited by Donna32; 11-17-2012 at 10:58 AM. Reason: typo

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Donna32 View Post
    I have a question before I answer with my idea about a good NZT product. What are your expectations from it? Surely, you don't expect some super powers to come with it and that idea about using 10% is wrong, we all know that...but, what do you want to achieve? short term effect, long term effect...what?
    I want to be able to read/hear something once and remember it without having to study again. I would get a prescription for that.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCider

    I want to be able to read/hear something once and remember it without having to study again. I would get a prescription for that.
    So would everyone. It doesn't exist and probably never will. It'd make law school a hell of a lot easier, I know that.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post
    So would everyone. It doesn't exist and probably never will. It'd make law school a hell of a lot easier, I know that.
    It also sucks when you are competing against people (albeit they're few and far between) who naturally have that ability. At least, that's how it is in the medical field (not sure about law school)...

  34. Also, I'd be interested in taking something that just reduces the amount of time I have to spend studying to a significant extent, even if it doesn't turn me into a "one-read" wonder. Maybe Adderall? I've never tried it.

  35. This Stack comes very very close to NZT-48

    3-FA (50mg)
    4-FA (20mg)
    ALCAR (1g)
    L-Tryosine (800mg)
    Coffeine (100mg)
    Piracetam (2g)
    Choline Bitartrate (500mg)

  36. Cerebrolysin + modafinil + Centrophenoxine. I can't imagine anything else being more powerful than that combo.

  37. Or less studied...
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  38. I definitely would not recommend anyone try some of the things I come up with. That combo felt like pure brainpower. Safe? Probably not.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. anyone tried something similar?
    By kingalex1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-07-2009, 01:06 AM
  2. Disaster Movie- Possibly Worst Movie of all time
    By RoadBlocK in forum General Chat
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 01:02 PM
  3. Free mock Stock Game, based on movie and movie stars
    By bombBoogie in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-28-2007, 03:57 PM
  4. Looking for something very similar...PH ONLY
    By SlowNSteady in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 10-22-2007, 06:41 PM
  5. M1t is similar to which aas?
    By sarcoplasm in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-18-2003, 06:25 AM
Log in
Log in