What Supplements Are Similar To NZT-48 (The Clear Pill From The Movie Limitless)?

Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  155 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I am pleased, thanks!

You're very caring; I like that.

I'll see what I can do about my tongue, but no guarantees.

And there's not a very good chance of me getting the topic back on track.

Oh, and I never found Richard Pryor all that funny, surprisingly.
    Ahh, there's always at least one standing/hiding behind the school bully isn't there Mr Beast? The one who simply follows & never leads! The fact that you hadn't previously posted in this entire thread until Flex came along & started showing off makes you a slightly sad person by most peoples standards. All you've contributed to this thread thus far are silly emotion signs to represent how you're feeling, & a few empty words of no real substance. I'm trying to picture you at your keyboard searching through the emotions section trying to find one that suits your current mood, whilst hoping it will make you seem like 'one of the gang'

I also can't help noticing that your astronomical amount of post here leave your mentor for dust. Over SIX THOUSAND post! Come on Mr Beast, get a real life! Also, what's with the avatar picture of you half naked, & flexing your muscles in the mirror? You really haven't got a clue have you you poor thing!

Like you say, I am very caring, truly I am! So can I offer you a pennys worth of free advice? Go away & review your personality in a few areas. There are gaping holes that really need addressing... Sooner rather than later!

PS; I already have one performing monkey..

Best

Nicky

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  155 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    How'd you change your name?????
    Oh dear Flex! This is not the kind of performance I had in mind from my little monkey! Not only have you shown yourself to be a rather immature & bigoted individual with your homophobic remarks. You've now resorted to an equally futile tactic by awarding me with Negative Reputation points. I'm actually starting to wonder now how old you really are as well.

What's next, will you be blowing raspberries & flicking elastic bands while I'm not looking?

Do raise the game a tad higher old sport.

Hi, you have received -12518 reputation points from FL3X MAGNUM.
    Reputation was given for this post.

Comment: reps

Regards,
    FL3X MAGNUM

Note: This is an automated message.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by N.R.G

I took intro to psych and now I think I know everything.

Furthermore, my grammar and punctuation are atrocious.

Best

Nicky
    Got it.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Z28Luver7777 View Post
    Need a serious stack to take for a few months to study with...any ideas?
    Focus XT\Green Tea\Piracetam if you can find it.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  155 lbs.
    Answers

Got it.
    Must do better 4/10

Your knack for doctoring post is not particularly clever & very old hat to say the least. Still, at least you're trying - that's the main thing.

I am very grateful that you took the time to read 'all' my post. As a performing monkey that's what you're suppose to do. I'd also be very grateful if you would re-read it & correct me on the grammatical errors that you find. Although I don't honestly believe you would know a grammatical error if it came up behind you & said Boo. My guess is I'll have your scouring the net looking for knowledge to assist you on my request? On average I usually type between 50-60 wpm, so my posts are more than likely done & dusted in the same time it takes you to doctor a quote. Although the thought process that goes into how you're going to doctor a quote is a different matter altogether.

Hey Beast, I had a few moments to spare earlier, & whilst browsing this forum I came across a few of your old posts. From the many 1000's, 1000's, 1000's that you've previously posted that is. My goodness how embarrassing they were in so many ways! Maybe I'll cut & paste a few of the links to them for other readers to have a chuckle at? The words "grammar and punctuation" will certainly come back to bite that firm arse of yours that you like to show off to yourself in the mirror.

PS; I was rather hoping that your retort would be more long winded. What are you afraid of?

How about a real name too Mr Beast, instead of some Gold's Gym wannabe name?

Best Regards

Nicky
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by N.R.G

Neg me

-Nicky
    I did last night. It wont let me do it again so soon.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  155 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I did last night. It wont let me do it again so soon.
    I'm enjoying the way I've got you scrambling to the Negative Reputation facility. Even to the extent that the forum won't allow you to do it again so soon.

A self proclaimed 6'5" man, & that's all you have the power to do. Does that frustrate you?

My reputation on this forum means nothing to me. I'll be gone from here once I get bored of you. You on the other hand, you're the one that's here for the long haul with your 5000+ posts. Your tarnishing your own reputation wonderfully in the process. I don't think you're even aware of that? People here are seeing exactly what you're all about, & how you deal with posters who aren't keen on being bullied.

The man who dishes out 'Negs' with formidable force.

You 'Da Man.... As they say.... Or is it Monkey (wink)
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  155 lbs.
    Answers

Got it.
    Jeez, I just had a quick look at your profile album photos. You ought to call yourself MidRiffBeast. You really need to work on those abs. Six pack, a keg of beer more like.

I'm starting to get a rough idea now of your deep routed frustration. All those Roids/$$$$ for such unsatisfying results.

Are you smothered in boils too?

Bless you... My chubby performing monkey.

PS; I've also thrown a few errors into the mix for you to proof read. Many thanks in advance.

Bless

Nicky
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Piracetam, maybe pica and a nicotine patch believe it or not. Stimulate brain by playing musical instruments or Luminosity type games if not musically talented. I think Bikram yoga can also open the mind. I play guitar and it is wonderful for memory and eradication of dementia or alzheimer's onset. Using brain right way is best way to stimulate brain activity. Stuff like adderal, X and maybe ketamine (reset dopamine, mu receptors and etc.) works for short term, but causes shut down much like roids over long term. Too bad substances such as MDMA and chains thereof were not studied more. I took pharmaceutical grade MDMA back in the day and it felt like Limitless. Piracetam is really the only constant racetam without crazy or unwanted side effects. Unfortunately no magic pill so need a multi faceted approach.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by N.R.G View Post
    I woke up on the wrong side of the bed.
    Don't care.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  155 lbs.
    Answers

Don't care.
    Needs to concentrate more! 2/10
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Why do some people just go around to troll? If that is what you do then aren't you as bad as the guys with 5,000 posts? You just happen to spread it over multiple websites if you troll. Also, the majority of their posts are helpful and constructive, not pointless and condescending (or the recoverpro Milas thread, lol)
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11
    Why do some people just go around to troll? If that is what you do then aren't you as bad as the guys with 5,000 posts? You just happen to spread it over multiple websites if you troll. Also, the majority of their posts are helpful and constructive, not pointless and condescending (or the recoverpro Milas thread, lol)
    The milas thread is epic
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Answers

so a good beginner stack so far looks like focus xt, with pramracetam, with hup a? im a 100% noob.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Answers

nothing new thats sort of does it all, so that you dont have to stack? a sort of all in one type of drug?
  16. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thesheikh View Post
    nothing new thats sort of does it all, so that you dont have to stack? a sort of all in one type of drug?
    Maybe Focus XT. Check out Nootropic board. Those guys get pretty obsessed about this stuff and have a lot if knowledge. Have nit read in while, but seems like there was some products that contained multipr ingredients so no stacking necessary.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf

The milas thread is epic
    Yes it is
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'7"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Wheyfocused View Post
    Google.

Good luck getting piracetam anymore. Stuff is amazing, but is no longer legal for supplemental distribution. The last of this on the market is the last you'll get
    Uhm, Amazon and SmartPowders sell it. It WAS banned for decades, up to 2006, when the FDA finally gave up. I had been ordering from overseas, the wait time was ridiculous.

Buying from Amazon is extremely convenient.

The Food part of the FDA does a good job, mostly. Hard to protect people from E. Coli in sprouts...

But the Drug part of the FDA, those people are nutzo. They used to run around finding people manufacturing DMSO and smash everything a laŽ Elliot Ness.

They sent stormtroopers after one business in... Nebraska, IIRC, that was reselling Piracetam back in the... 90's. Machine guns and everything.

But they've been weakened, allowing people to buy the supplements they need and take responsibility for their own health.

Should that change, use social media. Start a petition, that approach is really working well lately.
  19. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Jkirk3279 View Post
    Uhm, Amazon and SmartPowders sell it. It WAS banned for decades, up to 2006, when the FDA finally gave up. I had been ordering from overseas, the wait time was ridiculous.

Buying from Amazon is extremely convenient.

The Food part of the FDA does a good job, mostly. Hard to protect people from E. Coli in sprouts...

But the Drug part of the FDA, those people are nutzo. They used to run around finding people manufacturing DMSO and smash everything a laŽ Elliot Ness.

They sent stormtroopers after one business in... Nebraska, IIRC, that was reselling Piracetam back in the... 90's. Machine guns and everything.

But they've been weakened, allowing people to buy the supplements they need and take responsibility for their own health.

Should that change, use social media. Start a petition, that approach is really working well lately.
    Why was/is piracetem banned?
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  120 lbs.
    Answers

hi i found a site that sells nzt-48 last week was not too sure about it, so i bought 50gm to be on the safe side, and benzo fury with MDAI for the weekend the powder came on Monday, it was a brilliant white powder and was sealed in 2 grip sealed bags.
    i asked the site how much to take, they replied 10mg but 20mg if you have researched it before.
    i though i would play it safe and took 10mg, about 20 Min later nothing happened so i thought it was a dud, but after 40 min i got this glow and things stated to become clear, i started playing chess on-line not to great at it but thought i would give it a go to see if there was any improvement, i could understand the moves the other player was taking and could see about 5 steps ahead of him always anticipating his move.
    this was actually working.
    i though i would try another 10mg this was about an hour and a half later there was not seance of rush just a clear head like after you have had a good nights sleep, but everything just seamed easy and light and no trouble at all i could get on with things but so easy. i thought i would try some work to see if i could have some creative initiative, it was easy and simple i flowed through my work and was ready to do more. wow this stuff really works, i have ordered some more as there was no real drop off one minute i had everything and the next thing i was wondering what i was doing with my self and actual think harder about simple tasks no exertion or body intensity.... what a chemical
  21. SDR
    Answers

NeuroSurge works great.. Very Nootropic!

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/n...-servings.html
  22. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by tomknox View Post
    hi i found a site that sells nzt-48 last week was not too sure about it, so i bought 50gm to be on the safe side, and benzo fury with MDAI for the weekend the powder came on Monday, it was a brilliant white powder and was sealed in 2 grip sealed bags.
    i asked the site how much to take, they replied 10mg but 20mg if you have researched it before.
    i though i would play it safe and took 10mg, about 20 Min later nothing happened so i thought it was a dud, but after 40 min i got this glow and things stated to become clear, i started playing chess on-line not to great at it but thought i would give it a go to see if there was any improvement, i could understand the moves the other player was taking and could see about 5 steps ahead of him always anticipating his move.
    this was actually working.
    i though i would try another 10mg this was about an hour and a half later there was not seance of rush just a clear head like after you have had a good nights sleep, but everything just seamed easy and light and no trouble at all i could get on with things but so easy. i thought i would try some work to see if i could have some creative initiative, it was easy and simple i flowed through my work and was ready to do more. wow this stuff really works, i have ordered some more as there was no real drop off one minute i had everything and the next thing i was wondering what i was doing with my self and actual think harder about simple tasks no exertion or body intensity.... what a chemical
    Interesting. Where did you purchase from?
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Z28Luver7777

Pretty sure he got it from Tink in Never Never Land.
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Anyone tried Noopept? Also Centrophenoxine and Lion's Mane may be worth trying in a stack
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Z28Luver7777 View Post
    I'm assuming from somewhere/someone he shouldn't have and he's been offed, by now (hence the 1 post). Too bad.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Answers

I'm assuming from somewhere/someone he shouldn't have and he's been offed, by now (hence the 1 post). Too bad.
    lolz....I

Figured it was not actually nzt the guy actually purchased but he might have got some expiremental noot that worked wonders.
    Was interested in finding out more on it.

Heard of an anti dementia one that was a once a year dosage and worked well.
    Have to ask the person again what it was.
    "I don't want anything. I don't want anybody. That's the worst part. When the want goes, that's bad."
    (Doug Stanhope as Eddie on Louie)
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by GuyverX View Post
    lolz....I

Figured it was not actually nzt the guy actually purchased but he might have got some expiremental noot that worked wonders.
    Was interested in finding out more on it.

Heard of an anti dementia one that was a once a year dosage and worked well.
    Have to ask the person again what it was.
    I was hopeful, as well, but seeing as that's his only post and there hasn't been anything since, I'm not holding my breath.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Answers

I think it was a mixture of Focus XT, ginkgo biloba, pregnenolone, and meth. I think he OD'ed cause it was supposed to be 10 mcg instead mg.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  29. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SDR View Post
    NeuroSurge works great.. Very Nootropic!

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/n...-servings.html
    300mg Coffeine per Scroop is too much...
  30. Registered User
    Answers

THIS is what we are searching for in:

Name:  SlimXtreme-SX_medium.jpg
Views: 1083
Size:  73.3 KB

Thread can be close...
  31. SDR
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Sonntag View Post
    300mg Coffeine per Scroop is too much...
    Its a 1 scoop max product.. Most people only use 1/2 scoop. I think you will be surprised just how great it works. PM me and I will send you a sample.
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Focus XT/ALCAR.

Big fan of ALCAR. Besides the cognitive increase, it does great job in lowering SHGB.
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

I really liked my neosurge sample. My adrenals are so fried right now 100+mg of 1,3 makes me sleepy. Tried taking a week off cold turkey and it didn't help. Gonna order neo as soon as I get some money.
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Answers

It looks like "tomknox" isn't coming back to talk about his experience with what he thinks is NZT, but I did a find the website for a research chem. supplier that claims to have NZT-48 for sale. It even displays the chemical structure of the drug. I know we can't post sources here, but can I post a pic of the chemical structure so that those with a more thorough chemistry background can analyze it?
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCider View Post
    It looks like "tomknox" isn't coming back to talk about his experience with what he thinks is NZT, but I did a find the website for a research chem. supplier that claims to have NZT-48 for sale. It even displays the chemical structure of the drug. I know we can't post sources here, but can I post a pic of the chemical structure so that those with a more thorough chemistry background can analyze it?
    You can post a pic, yes. I'm curious as to what they're pawning off as NZT.
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Answers

Wil htis maek me intalagint?

Name:  nzt.jpg
Views: 1943
Size:  4.6 KB
  37. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCider View Post
    Wil htis maek me intalagint?

drug of the tryptamine class

Name:  nzt.jpg
Views: 1943
Size:  4.6 KB
    Looks interesting, in my opinion its αMT HCl (alpha-Methyltryptamine), also a drug of the tryptamine class

Other Names: α-Methyltryptamine, aMT, Indopan
    IUPAC: 2-(1H-indol-3-yl)-1-methyl-ethylamine
    CAS-Nr: 299-26-3

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpha-Methyltryptamine
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Sonntag

Looks interesting, in my opinion its ?MT HCl (alpha-Methyltryptamine), also a drug of the tryptamine class

Other Names: ?-Methyltryptamine, aMT, Indopan
    IUPAC: 2-(1H-indol-3-yl)-1-methyl-ethylamine
    CAS-Nr: 299-26-3

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpha-Methyltryptamine
    Those drugs are schedule 1, it'd be crazy for anyone to sell it
  39. Registered User
    Answers

I want some!
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for the information on this, Sonntag. Do you think it could actually help improve memory and general cognitive abilities, or are they calling it NZT-48 just to generate marketing hype?

jamesm11, remember, they're selling it as a "research chemical," not a drug, so if you buy it, you're supposed to feed it to your baby triceratops or something.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. anyone tried something similar?
    By kingalex1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-07-2009, 12:06 AM
  2. Disaster Movie- Possibly Worst Movie of all time
    By RoadBlocK in forum General Chat
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 12:02 PM
  3. Free mock Stock Game, based on movie and movie stars
    By bombBoogie in forum General Chat