What Supplements Are Similar To NZT-48 (The Clear Pill From The Movie Limitless)?

Page 4 of 9 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. I plan on using Pramiracetam at 300mg a day for..well a while probably. Finally gonna finish my bachelors degree as an associates
    doesn't get you too far these days. Will not be starting until Spring 2012, but will most likely stock up/start with the Pramiracetam in a few months. It will be logged!


  2. If you guys haven't tried Driven Sports Craze yet, you should. The focus, creativity, drive and clear thinking was like nothing I've ever tried before. It was amazing.
    Every day is another chance to improve on yesterday. Make the most of it!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by .Iceman View Post
    If you guys haven't tried Driven Sports Craze yet, you should. The focus, creativity, drive and clear thinking was like nothing I've ever tried before. It was amazing.
    Dont fortget SlimXtreme ;-)

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Sonntag View Post
    Dont fortget SlimXtreme ;-)
    LOL. yeah, slimxtreme was a lot of a different feel. No matter how tired I was on slimxtreme I could stay awake no problem. I also got extremely talkative and almost cracked out on slimx.

    Craze is different. Not wired or talky - just really outstanding mental clarity and focus and internal motivation.
    Every day is another chance to improve on yesterday. Make the most of it!

  5. Took 2 scoops of SuperSize and 4 tabs of Hypertrop X before I went out for my birthday the other night and I was already a rambling (yet alert) drunk before I even had my first drink.
    I think I cut my tab in half lol.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Took 2 scoops of SuperSize and 4 tabs of Hypertrop X before I went out for my birthday the other night and I was already a rambling (yet alert) drunk before I even had my first drink.
    I think I cut my tab in half lol.
    Happy bday

  7. Quote Originally Posted by .Iceman View Post
    If you guys haven't tried Driven Sports Craze yet, you should. The focus, creativity, drive and clear thinking was like nothing I've ever tried before. It was amazing.
    True story!
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

  8. Adderall for prescription.

    For supplements try:

    Focus XT. It has a pretty interesting effect on you!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Focus XT
    Hup A
    ALCAR
    Pramiracetam or Aniracetam
    Piracetam

    Extras:

    Subultiamine
    Glucuronolactone
    In relation to doses with the above stack. I suppose it's fair to say trial & error is probably the best way to seeing which dosage is best?

    Starting at a low'ish dose & increasing if need be perhaps?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Z28Luver7777 View Post
    Can anybody describe the effects they get from taking a racetam
    Do these racetams leave you feeling wired at all?

    In fact, with most of the combos/stacks that have been mentioned. Do any of them tend to leave you wired in any way?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by N.R.G View Post
    Would you normally take something like FXT prior to studying?

    Are any of the supplements mentioned in this thread ever taken prior to bedtime?

    I ask this because the body does practically all its repairing during the sleeping hours. So seeing as these supplements have repairing nutrients, would they work best during sleep?
    Yes Focus XT helps for studying and working imo. I've only taken it twice though. Just my 2 cents. Reps could probably give you better reasons why :-D

  12. Focus fixed now, ref over abundance of food coloring?

    Any thoughts of simply removing the dyes?? I think most here wouldn't mind no added dyes.

  13. I have no problem with dyes, clear is nice but food coloring is not a problem to me.

  14. Focus XT is a win win. It definitely increases my focus AND gives me colorful ****s, what more could anyone ask?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by djl View Post
    Focus fixed now, ref over abundance of food coloring?

    Any thoughts of simply removing the dyes?? I think most here wouldn't mind no added dyes.
    So what's the purpose of the dyes? Surely not just cosmetic?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    I have no problem with dyes, clear is nice but food coloring is not a problem to me.
    It's a problem for me if it has absolutely no relevence to the product than just making it look nice.

    Anything you put in your digestive system has to be processed. Why put your body through a pointless procedure & waste energy for no good reason?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by N.R.G

    It's a problem for me if it has absolutely no relevence to the product than just making it look nice.

    Anything you put in your digestive system has to be processed. Why put your body through a pointless procedure & waste energy for no good reason?
    At least u burn extra calories
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

  18. Quote Originally Posted by BigKrabbe
    Focus XT is a win win. It definitely increases my focus AND gives me colorful ****s, what more could anyone ask?
    Black cherry turn mine greenish...thought it was the broccoli abundance I ate but turned out to be Focus XT haha
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  19. Quote Originally Posted by BigKrabbe View Post
    I plan on using Pramiracetam at 300mg a day for..well a while probably. Finally gonna finish my bachelors degree as an associates
    doesn't get you too far these days. Will not be starting until Spring 2012, but will most likely stock up/start with the Pramiracetam in a few months. It will be logged!
    Did you ever end up getting some pramiracetam? If so, what did you think of it and what was your source? Thanks!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by jtterrible View Post
    Pramiracetam - an altered form of piracetam that is roughly 8 times more effective than normal Piracetam. I've read a couple logs on it where guys have developed photographic memory over a period of 6-9 months. I also read more logs where guys just had elevated cognitive functions and memory.. so depends on the person.
    That's wild. I'd love photographic memory for the sake of studying for the LSAT.
    On the road to bench pressing 400 pounds Currently over 360...

  21. Quote Originally Posted by N.R.G View Post
    It's a problem for me if it has absolutely no relevence to the product than just making it look nice.

    Anything you put in your digestive system has to be processed. Why put your body through a pointless procedure & waste energy for no good reason?
    That thinking is a slippery soap. Do you use a keyboard, why not voice control so you put you waste less energy. Why do you ever eat/drink anything cold as your body has to waste energy to warm it up. There are so many whys out there.

  22. I'm sure other people have mentioned it, but piracetam. My girlfriend and I actually laughed at the movie because of the number of similarities to piracetam. You probably wont learn latin in a day, but it also wont kill you or turn you into a crackhead/zombie shell of your former self either.

  23. Need a serious stack to take for a few months to study with...any ideas?

  24. Black Stim is in the making...
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. anyone tried something similar?
    By kingalex1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-07-2009, 02:06 AM
  2. Disaster Movie- Possibly Worst Movie of all time
    By RoadBlocK in forum General Chat
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 02:02 PM
  3. Free mock Stock Game, based on movie and movie stars
    By bombBoogie in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-28-2007, 04:57 PM
  4. Looking for something very similar...PH ONLY
    By SlowNSteady in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 10-22-2007, 07:41 PM
  5. M1t is similar to which aas?
    By sarcoplasm in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-18-2003, 07:25 AM
Log in
Log in