Need advice on my summer purchase

aTeam

Awards
I'm relatively new to the whole supplement market and my research has been eager but my understanding is limited at best. So I'm hoping you guys can help me out!

About me:
  • I'll be 20 in July
  • 6'5"
  • 205lbs
  • 18% body fat (from a scale, BIA estimated)
My goals:
  1. Lose the love handles
  2. Lower body fat significantly
  3. Build muscle
I've only ever used protein and I've used it post workout. I currently have a tub of ON whey gold standard, which has a few grams of BCAAs.

I'm looking at:
  • Dexaprine
  • APS Mesomorph
  • APS Creatine Nitrate
  • Orange Triad
  • Nordic Naturals Omega-3 or NOW Omega-3 (way cheaper, does it matter?)
  • Glutamine? Some say it is anti-catabolic, what would you guys do?

Considering, but probably won't buy:

• SciVation Xtend (this would significantly increase price for me, is it worth it?)
  • Digestive Enzymes
  • Ph Balancer
  • L-Carnitine (I've heard it works really well on alpha receptors, which is mostly what side fat is comprised of)
  • Yohimbine
I really appreciate any input,
Bryan

Wheyfocused

Awards
  • Established
You didnt seem to like my suggestions on the other board that everyone confirmed? :p

Orange Triad
Oximega Fishoil (you want ~2g combined EPA/DHA daily from either food or supps)
Allmax Creatine Mono (learn how mono effects you before trying designer creatines)
XF whey

Covers your basic needs, you are new, dont overthink it. Get your diet and training down

aTeam

Awards
I posted this thread first then I posted a copy on that other board :)
I'm taking your advice though. I wasn't criticizing your choice of XF on the other board, I was just asking what is better about it. After I finish my ON I will start getting XF

Wheyfocused

Awards
  • Established
100% whey is OK. If you personally really prefer that, it fits in there as well. I just prefer the filtration, taste and quality of XF

Ultimately, you wont notice a huge difference in gains with either, but one may be more enjoyable to drink than the other

Try Arctic lemonade XF Whey

sizematters10

after taking mono for a little you could always take creatine nitrate just preWO then mono off days and Post. would conserve it (being its kind of expensive) and would get preWO pumps that are supposed to be sick. don't have the money for it yet myself but thats how Ima run it i think. i like now adam for a multi personally, and i take the oximega with the greens formula (comes in a combo or did on np) and actually the greens formula has a good taste surprizingly imo. also throwing ecdy might be cool for summer.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
I'm relatively new to the whole supplement market and my research has been eager but my understanding is limited at best. So I'm hoping you guys can help me out!Don't buy into 99 percent of the hype. Get a high quality protein, creatine mono, and all the bcaas you can drink.

About me:
  • I'll be 20 in July
  • 6'5"
  • 205lbs
  • 18% body fat (from a scale, BIA estimated)
My goals:
  1. Lose the love handles
  2. Lower body fat significantly
  3. Build muscle
Take a healthy dose of Deadlifts, squats, and bench.

I've only ever used protein and I've used it post workout. I currently have a tub of ON whey gold standard, which has a few grams of BCAAs.
Good start.

I'm looking at:
  • Dexaprine
  • APS Mesomorph
  • APS Creatine Nitrate
  • Orange Triad
  • Nordic Naturals Omega-3 or NOW Omega-3 (way cheaper, does it matter?)
  • Glutamine? Some say it is anti-catabolic, what would you guys do?

Considering, but probably won't buy:

• SciVation Xtend (this would significantly increase price for me, is it worth it?)
  • Digestive Enzymes
  • Ph Balancer
  • L-Carnitine (I've heard it works really well on alpha receptors, which is mostly what side fat is comprised of)
  • Yohimbine
I really appreciate any input,
Bryan
I added my recommendations in bold above.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
100% whey is OK. If you personally really prefer that, it fits in there as well. I just prefer the filtration, taste and quality of XF

Ultimately, you wont notice a huge difference in gains with either, but one may be more enjoyable to drink than the other

Try Arctic lemonade XF Whey
^^^^^^^^^yeeeeeeees xf is amazing stuff, cinn roll ultra peptide is madness

all my protein is from primordial (map) and xf (ultra peptide and ultra whey)

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Ahh how about you just buy protein and train. Supplements arent going to lose weight for you or build the muscle you want. Hard work, a good diet and training program is going to do it. Not supps.

the only other supp id consider is Xtend

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i personally liked Xtend but dont think it would be justified for you, idt it was worth the money but it tasted good as hell. I would stick with some basics. get a good pwo, protein, maybe some creatine fish oil and joints.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think Mesomorph with HGHup + Free Test would do you great.