Need advice on my summer purchase
- 04-30-2011, 12:33 PM
Need advice on my summer purchase
I'm relatively new to the whole supplement market and my research has been eager but my understanding is limited at best. So I'm hoping you guys can help me out!
- I'll be 20 in July
- 18% body fat (from a scale, BIA estimated)
- Lose the love handles
- Lower body fat significantly
- Build muscle
I've only ever used protein and I've used it post workout. I currently have a tub of ON whey gold standard, which has a few grams of BCAAs.
I'm looking at:
- Nordic Naturals Omega-3 or NOW Omega-3 (way cheaper, does it matter?)
- ? Some say it is anti-catabolic, what would you guys do?
Considering, but probably won't buy:
- SciVation (this would significantly increase price for me, is it worth it?)
- Ph Balancer
- (I've heard it works really well on alpha receptors, which is mostly what side fat is comprised of)
I really appreciate any input,
- 04-30-2011, 03:12 PM
04-30-2011, 03:31 PM
You didnt seem to like my suggestions on the other board that everyone confirmed?
Oximega Fishoil (you want ~2g combined EPA/DHA daily from either food or supps)
Allmax Creatine Mono (learn how mono effects you before trying designer creatines)
Covers your basic needs, you are new, dont overthink it. Get your diet and training down
04-30-2011, 04:12 PM
I posted this thread first then I posted a copy on that other board
I'm taking your advice though. I wasn't criticizing your choice of XF on the other board, I was just asking what is better about it. After I finish my ON I will start getting XF
04-30-2011, 04:18 PM
100% whey is OK. If you personally really prefer that, it fits in there as well. I just prefer the filtration, taste and quality of XF
Ultimately, you wont notice a huge difference in gains with either, but one may be more enjoyable to drink than the other
Try Arctic lemonade XF Whey
04-30-2011, 05:48 PM
after taking mono for a little you could always take creatine nitrate just preWO then mono off days and Post. would conserve it (being its kind of expensive) and would get preWO pumps that are supposed to be sick. don't have the money for it yet myself but thats how Ima run it i think. i like now adam for a multi personally, and i take the oximega with the greens formula (comes in a combo or did on np) and actually the greens formula has a good taste surprizingly imo. also throwing ecdy might be cool for summer.
05-02-2011, 03:42 AM
05-08-2011, 09:02 PM
05-08-2011, 11:31 PM
Ahh how about you just buy protein and train. Supplements arent going to lose weight for you or build the muscle you want. Hard work, a good diet and training program is going to do it. Not supps.
the only other supp id consider is Xtend
05-08-2011, 11:33 PM
i personally liked Xtend but dont think it would be justified for you, idt it was worth the money but it tasted good as hell. I would stick with some basics. get a good pwo, protein, maybe some creatine fish oil and joints.
05-09-2011, 12:21 PM
I think Mesomorph with HGHup + Free Test would do you great.
Performax Labs Product Specialist
Similar Forum Threads
- By celc5 in forum General ChatReplies: 16Last Post: 01-02-2010, 08:33 PM
- By jasonmichel in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 07-08-2008, 12:14 AM
- By FitModel in forum AnabolicsReplies: 40Last Post: 05-17-2006, 01:48 AM
- By bizzare_777 in forum SupplementsReplies: 26Last Post: 07-02-2005, 12:49 AM