Critique my fat loss/recomp stack

B

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Tell me what you guys think of this stack. So you know in advance, diet will be basically modified Paleo style. Keeping cals slightly below maintenance for the first 8 weeks, as I'm not looking to shed a massive amount of weight, more of a recomp here. Then for the last 4 weeks, slowly upping cals and looking to focus on increasing strength lost from dropping weight.

Staples:
1. PLCAR, ALCAR, LCLT (1g of each - 2 to 3 times per day) - Indefinitely
2. Vitaberry - Indefinitely
3. Oximega Greens - Indefinitely
4. EGCG caps - Indefinitely
5. Multi - NOW Adam
6. EFA's - Fish Oil, Animal Omega, Ground Flax Meal
7. Beta Alanine - run the full 12 wks
8. Animal Flex, may or may not switch to Cissus once AF runs out
9. MAP - 2 servings postwo w/ 10g BCAA
10. Combination of BCAA+EAA (LG sciences), Modern BCAA, and IBCAA pre/intra

Suppress C - WK 1-4
Cordygen - WK 1-4
Diesel Test Pro Cycle - WK 1-5
Prime - WK 1-9
ECDYmorph - WK 3-8
Shift - WK 5-8
AlphaBurn - WK 5-8
Ultima (prewo) Creapure (offdays) - WK 9-12
11spray - WK 9-12

Since I'm finishing off with 11spray, I'll be using the TRS from Primordial as my "PCT".

Keep in mind, though the title says "fat loss" stack, you can see my first 4 weeks or so I'm looking to keep strength up and more or less ease into the middle of my stack and calorie deficit w/ more potent fat burning properties. It is these 2nd 4 weeks where calories will be lowest and I'm hoping to shed the most bodyfat. Then the last 4 weeks taking cas back up, looking to build a tiny bit of LBM w/ the 11spray while keeping fat off, adding in creatine/Ultima for strength.

I'm not looking for this to be an overnight thing, which is why I THINK my progression makes sense. Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tell me what you guys think of this stack. So you know in advance, diet will be basically modified Paleo style. Keeping cals slightly below maintenance for the first 8 weeks, as I'm not looking to shed a massive amount of weight, more of a recomp here. Then for the last 4 weeks, slowly upping cals and looking to focus on increasing strength lost from dropping weight.

Staples:
1. PLCAR, ALCAR, LCLT (1g of each - 2 to 3 times per day) - Indefinitely
2. Vitaberry - Indefinitely
3. Oximega Greens - Indefinitely
4. EGCG caps - Indefinitely
5. Multi - NOW Adam
6. EFA's - Fish Oil, Animal Omega, Ground Flax Meal
7. Beta Alanine - run the full 12 wks
8. Animal Flex, may or may not switch to Cissus once AF runs out
9. MAP - 2 servings postwo w/ 10g BCAA
10. Combination of BCAA+EAA (LG sciences), Modern BCAA, and IBCAA pre/intra

Suppress C - WK 1-4
Cordygen - WK 1-4
Diesel Test Pro Cycle - WK 1-5
Prime - WK 1-9
ECDYmorph - WK 3-8
Shift - WK 5-8
AlphaBurn - WK 5-8
Ultima (prewo) Creapure (offdays) - WK 9-12
11spray - WK 9-12

Since I'm finishing off with 11spray, I'll be using the TRS from Primordial as my "PCT".

Keep in mind, though the title says "fat loss" stack, you can see my first 4 weeks or so I'm looking to keep strength up and more or less ease into the middle of my stack and calorie deficit w/ more potent fat burning properties. It is these 2nd 4 weeks where calories will be lowest and I'm hoping to shed the most bodyfat. Then the last 4 weeks taking cas back up, looking to build a tiny bit of LBM w/ the 11spray while keeping fat off, adding in creatine/Ultima for strength.

I'm not looking for this to be an overnight thing, which is why I THINK my progression makes sense. Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks!
IMO, you're using way too much stuff. 11 spray + EC stack then TRS for pct would work very well.

Have you hit a plateau and that's why you're adding in so many supps?

Though I do love all the Primordial love in your line-up :)

B

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
I was certainly looking into it, but came across a few people saying that it increased their heart rate, and made cardio quite difficult. After reading the write up I think it's safe to say that it's the methyl-synephrine contributing to those sides, and that's not the effect I'm looking for here. Plus I already have shift, and would only need to buy the AlphaBurn.

B

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
IMO, you're using way too much stuff. 11 spray + EC stack then TRS for pct would work very well.

Have you hit a plateau and that's why you're adding in so many supps?

Though I do love all the Primordial love in your line-up :)
I'm definitely trying to stay away from stim based fat burning stacks such as the EC. I know it's effective, but not my style. Personally, and I'll probably get flamed for this, IMO I think they're rather unsafe and I don't like the feeling EC gives me. I'm not stacking them all at once, you can see that the most I'll be using at once is like 3 (other than staples of course)...It looks like so much b/c those are all being stacked and staggered over 12 weeks.

I figure the longer and progressive the cut, without a rapid increase/decrease to calories will allow the end result to become permanent, more than just a phase that will vanish shortly after cessation. That's why I have some supplements thrown in at the beginning (while cals are slowly decreasing) and end (while cals are slowly coming back up) for strength purposes (Prime, DTP, 11spray, ULTIMA/Creatine).

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm definitely trying to stay away from stim based fat burning stacks such as the EC. I know it's effective, but not my style. Personally, and I'll probably get flamed for this, IMO I think they're rather unsafe and I don't like the feeling EC gives me. I'm not stacking them all at once, you can see that the most I'll be using at once is like 3 (other than staples of course)...It looks like so much b/c those are all being stacked and staggered over 12 weeks.

I figure the longer and progressive the cut, without a rapid increase/decrease to calories will allow the end result to become permanent, more than just a phase that will vanish shortly after cessation. That's why I have some supplements thrown in at the beginning (while cals are slowly decreasing) and end (while cals are slowly coming back up) for strength purposes (Prime, DTP, 11spray, ULTIMA/Creatine).
I have no problem with the anti-EC, I don't like to use stims myself, but as cutting agents, they can hardly be beat. Looks good then, if this is the route you are going :)

B

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
I have no problem with the anti-EC, I don't like to use stims myself, but as cutting agents, they can hardly be beat. Looks good then, if this is the route you are going :)
You are very right there man!

That is the route I'm going, I'm thinking at the end of the 12 weeks I should really like the end result...

I would love to log all this but just got the blue screen of death on my computer about two weeks ago and have no PC at home to use. At work at the moment. Such is life, but thanks for your input.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First off, if your recomping, eat slightly over in terms of cals. You need to simplify things, you have a lot going on there, a little to much IMO. I would def add a non-stim fat burner like tt33, a cortisol blocker like lean xtreme, and a nutrient partitioner like slin sane.. thats just me though.

Mike

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
If yOu don't have the prime yet I would personally use x factor instead. Also try making a bridge out of the supps you listed. It seems to me you may be reaching the point of diminishing returns if you stacked all those at once.

Also good going with the carnitines. I love them ( plcar + lclt and ultima is my current stack and I love it)