Critique my fat loss/recomp stack

  1. Senior Member
    BurghHardcore's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,105
    Rep Power
    4508
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    81.18%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Critique my fat loss/recomp stack


    Tell me what you guys think of this stack. So you know in advance, diet will be basically modified Paleo style. Keeping cals slightly below maintenance for the first 8 weeks, as I'm not looking to shed a massive amount of weight, more of a recomp here. Then for the last 4 weeks, slowly upping cals and looking to focus on increasing strength lost from dropping weight.

    Staples:
    1. PLCAR, ALCAR, LCLT (1g of each - 2 to 3 times per day) - Indefinitely
    2. Vitaberry - Indefinitely
    3. Oximega Greens - Indefinitely
    4. EGCG caps - Indefinitely
    5. Multi - NOW Adam
    6. EFA's - Fish Oil, Animal Omega, Ground Flax Meal
    7. Beta Alanine - run the full 12 wks
    8. Animal Flex, may or may not switch to Cissus once AF runs out
    9. MAP - 2 servings postwo w/ 10g BCAA
    10. Combination of BCAA+EAA (LG sciences), Modern BCAA, and IBCAA pre/intra



    Suppress C - WK 1-4
    Cordygen - WK 1-4
    Diesel Test Pro Cycle - WK 1-5
    Prime - WK 1-9
    ECDYmorph - WK 3-8
    Shift - WK 5-8
    AlphaBurn - WK 5-8
    Ultima (prewo) Creapure (offdays) - WK 9-12
    11spray - WK 9-12

    Since I'm finishing off with 11spray, I'll be using the TRS from Primordial as my "PCT".

    Keep in mind, though the title says "fat loss" stack, you can see my first 4 weeks or so I'm looking to keep strength up and more or less ease into the middle of my stack and calorie deficit w/ more potent fat burning properties. It is these 2nd 4 weeks where calories will be lowest and I'm hoping to shed the most bodyfat. Then the last 4 weeks taking cas back up, looking to build a tiny bit of LBM w/ the 11spray while keeping fat off, adding in creatine/Ultima for strength.

    I'm not looking for this to be an overnight thing, which is why I THINK my progression makes sense. Let me know your thoughts.

    Thanks!

  2. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,213
    Rep Power
    3423815
    Level
    83
    Lv. Percent
    9.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Instead of using Alphaburn and Shift why not just use Alpha-T2?
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  3. Professional Member
    BigBlackGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,967
    Rep Power
    123678
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    5.2%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BurghHardcore View Post
    Tell me what you guys think of this stack. So you know in advance, diet will be basically modified Paleo style. Keeping cals slightly below maintenance for the first 8 weeks, as I'm not looking to shed a massive amount of weight, more of a recomp here. Then for the last 4 weeks, slowly upping cals and looking to focus on increasing strength lost from dropping weight.

    Staples:
    1. PLCAR, ALCAR, LCLT (1g of each - 2 to 3 times per day) - Indefinitely
    2. Vitaberry - Indefinitely
    3. Oximega Greens - Indefinitely
    4. EGCG caps - Indefinitely
    5. Multi - NOW Adam
    6. EFA's - Fish Oil, Animal Omega, Ground Flax Meal
    7. Beta Alanine - run the full 12 wks
    8. Animal Flex, may or may not switch to Cissus once AF runs out
    9. MAP - 2 servings postwo w/ 10g BCAA
    10. Combination of BCAA+EAA (LG sciences), Modern BCAA, and IBCAA pre/intra



    Suppress C - WK 1-4
    Cordygen - WK 1-4
    Diesel Test Pro Cycle - WK 1-5
    Prime - WK 1-9
    ECDYmorph - WK 3-8
    Shift - WK 5-8
    AlphaBurn - WK 5-8
    Ultima (prewo) Creapure (offdays) - WK 9-12
    11spray - WK 9-12


    Since I'm finishing off with 11spray, I'll be using the TRS from Primordial as my "PCT".

    Keep in mind, though the title says "fat loss" stack, you can see my first 4 weeks or so I'm looking to keep strength up and more or less ease into the middle of my stack and calorie deficit w/ more potent fat burning properties. It is these 2nd 4 weeks where calories will be lowest and I'm hoping to shed the most bodyfat. Then the last 4 weeks taking cas back up, looking to build a tiny bit of LBM w/ the 11spray while keeping fat off, adding in creatine/Ultima for strength.

    I'm not looking for this to be an overnight thing, which is why I THINK my progression makes sense. Let me know your thoughts.

    Thanks!
    IMO, you're using way too much stuff. 11 spray + EC stack then TRS for pct would work very well.

    Have you hit a plateau and that's why you're adding in so many supps?

    Though I do love all the Primordial love in your line-up
    Celtic Labs Rep
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    BurghHardcore's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,105
    Rep Power
    4508
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    81.18%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    I was certainly looking into it, but came across a few people saying that it increased their heart rate, and made cardio quite difficult. After reading the write up I think it's safe to say that it's the methyl-synephrine contributing to those sides, and that's not the effect I'm looking for here. Plus I already have shift, and would only need to buy the AlphaBurn.
  5. Senior Member
    BurghHardcore's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,105
    Rep Power
    4508
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    81.18%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    IMO, you're using way too much stuff. 11 spray + EC stack then TRS for pct would work very well.

    Have you hit a plateau and that's why you're adding in so many supps?

    Though I do love all the Primordial love in your line-up
    I'm definitely trying to stay away from stim based fat burning stacks such as the EC. I know it's effective, but not my style. Personally, and I'll probably get flamed for this, IMO I think they're rather unsafe and I don't like the feeling EC gives me. I'm not stacking them all at once, you can see that the most I'll be using at once is like 3 (other than staples of course)...It looks like so much b/c those are all being stacked and staggered over 12 weeks.

    I figure the longer and progressive the cut, without a rapid increase/decrease to calories will allow the end result to become permanent, more than just a phase that will vanish shortly after cessation. That's why I have some supplements thrown in at the beginning (while cals are slowly decreasing) and end (while cals are slowly coming back up) for strength purposes (Prime, DTP, 11spray, ULTIMA/Creatine).
  6. Professional Member
    BigBlackGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,967
    Rep Power
    123678
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    5.2%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BurghHardcore View Post
    I'm definitely trying to stay away from stim based fat burning stacks such as the EC. I know it's effective, but not my style. Personally, and I'll probably get flamed for this, IMO I think they're rather unsafe and I don't like the feeling EC gives me. I'm not stacking them all at once, you can see that the most I'll be using at once is like 3 (other than staples of course)...It looks like so much b/c those are all being stacked and staggered over 12 weeks.

    I figure the longer and progressive the cut, without a rapid increase/decrease to calories will allow the end result to become permanent, more than just a phase that will vanish shortly after cessation. That's why I have some supplements thrown in at the beginning (while cals are slowly decreasing) and end (while cals are slowly coming back up) for strength purposes (Prime, DTP, 11spray, ULTIMA/Creatine).
    I have no problem with the anti-EC, I don't like to use stims myself, but as cutting agents, they can hardly be beat. Looks good then, if this is the route you are going
    Celtic Labs Rep
  7. Senior Member
    BurghHardcore's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,105
    Rep Power
    4508
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    81.18%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    I have no problem with the anti-EC, I don't like to use stims myself, but as cutting agents, they can hardly be beat. Looks good then, if this is the route you are going
    You are very right there man!

    That is the route I'm going, I'm thinking at the end of the 12 weeks I should really like the end result...

    I would love to log all this but just got the blue screen of death on my computer about two weeks ago and have no PC at home to use. At work at the moment. Such is life, but thanks for your input.
  8. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Rep Power
    767475
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    First off, if your recomping, eat slightly over in terms of cals. You need to simplify things, you have a lot going on there, a little to much IMO. I would def add a non-stim fat burner like tt33, a cortisol blocker like lean xtreme, and a nutrient partitioner like slin sane.. thats just me though.

    Mike
  9. Senior Member
    MM11's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,818
    Rep Power
    17829
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    64.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    If yOu don't have the prime yet I would personally use x factor instead. Also try making a bridge out of the supps you listed. It seems to me you may be reaching the point of diminishing returns if you stacked all those at once.

    Also good going with the carnitines. I love them ( plcar + lclt and ultima is my current stack and I love it)
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Recomp & mild weight loss stack
    By clint3612 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-14-2011, 11:49 PM
  2. Please critique my keto recomp/cut diet
    By schwellington in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-01-2010, 05:12 PM
  3. Ultra Recomp + Fat Loss Stack
    By MAxximal in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-26-2009, 01:05 PM
  4. Critique my mini-recomp/cut
    By Beebs in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-13-2006, 11:20 AM
  5. critique my cutting/BF loss stack
    By rdj6107 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-17-2005, 12:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in