gh boosters for teens

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
any thoughts on what effects natural gh boosters would have on a teen? could one maximize the growth potential in this way?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
any thoughts on what effects natural gh boosters would have on a teen? could one maximize the growth potential in this way?
Depends what your definition of a "teen" is. A "teen" is going to get effects and benefits from using a natural Growth Hormone booster, but it is definitely NOT necessary and certainly not recommended.

~Rosie~

standon

Banned
Awards
Most would say that otc oral gh is ineffective bro, money best spent else where, but if you are set on it no it wont have any negative effects on you. At best you'll get nice restfull sleep but melatonin is dirt cheap and better.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alpha-GPC without a doubt. Our product Endo-Amp contains it, I don't know of any others (I'm sure there are others lol). It's also combined with a cortisol modulator which will help control stress, reduce BF and improve testosterone/cortisol ratio.

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Use the real thing or Ipamorelin/mod grf 1-29 combo.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
Alpha-GPC without a doubt. Our product Endo-Amp contains it, I don't know of any others (I'm sure there are others lol). It's also combined with a cortisol modulator which will help control stress, reduce BF and improve testosterone/cortisol ratio.
This product is along the lines of what I was thinking, no GABA or L Dopa derivatives to mess with neurotransmitters , this may be the safest way to go.