gh boosters for teens
- 04-28-2011, 09:50 PM
- 04-28-2011, 09:53 PMBoard Sponsor
- 5'1" 117 lbs.
- Join Date
- Mar 2008
- Kiwi in the United States
- Rep Power
- 04-28-2011, 11:14 PM
Most would say that otc oral gh is ineffective bro, money best spent else where, but if you are set on it no it wont have any negative effects on you. At best you'll get nice restfull sleep but melatonin is dirt cheap and better.
04-29-2011, 12:06 AM
Alpha-GPC without a doubt. Our product Endo-Amp contains it, I don't know of any others (I'm sure there are others lol). It's also combined with a cortisol modulator which will help control stress, reduce BF and improve testosterone/cortisol ratio.
Celtic Labs Rep
04-29-2011, 12:47 AM
Use the real thing or Ipamorelin/mod grf 1-29 combo.
04-30-2011, 12:54 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By petey7408 in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 03-16-2009, 01:26 PM
- By redline2101 in forum SupplementsReplies: 84Last Post: 03-01-2009, 05:23 AM
- By redbull3411 in forum LG SciencesReplies: 6Last Post: 05-01-2008, 06:39 AM
- By noctorum in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 29Last Post: 12-08-2005, 09:04 PM