SNS Liver Assist XT is designed to be the most effective solution for On Cycle.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OUTSNADING Product and very affordable price too.

SNS Liver Assist XT is designed to be the most effective solution for On Cycle and Post Cycle Therapy.

available for liver support, health, and function. It can also be used as part of an overall liver support & detoxification regimen.

Liver Assist XT contains precise ratios of active ingredients, each with their own purpose and function:

N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine (NAC) is an amino acid derivative that is not present in the diet and must be obtained through supplementation. It is more stable than regular L-Cysteine, and offers a variety of overall health benefits. NAC exerts powerful antioxidant effects and serves to boost immune function and support optimal liver function by acting as a glutathione precursor.

Milk Thistle is standardized for Silymarin, which is well known to help support normal liver function. It exerts both a protective and detoxification benefits.

What is the importance of it being standardized?
The amount of Silymarin delivered by any Milk Thistle product directly relates to the amount of benefit that the product offers. Liver Assist XT is standardized to 80% Silymarin. If a product does not state how much Silymarin it is standardized for, you simply don’t know how much benefit you will receive from the product.

Turmeric contains curcumin and various curcuminoids. Curcumin has been shown to be a potent antioxidant and is used for a wide range of uses from allergies, to cardiovascular health, to liver support. The positive effect of turmeric on the liver is thought to come from curcumin’s ability to stimulate bile secretion and its overall antioxidant properties.

The answer to this question is simply - everything. The active ingredients in Turmeric that deliver the benefits are curcumin and curcuminoids, which is what the turmeric used in Liver Assist XT is standardized down for. Liver Assist XT uses Turmeric standardized to 95% curcuminoids. Without proper standardization for these active ingredients, value and benefits would easily be lost.

Artichoke Extract has a variety of uses, but is included in Liver Assist XT primarily for its positive effects on liver health and function. It helps support healthy bile function, which is essential to liver health. Artichoke Extract is antihepatoxic, hepatoprotective, and hepatonic – which means that Artichoke Extract helps to detoxify, protect, tone, balance, and strengthen the liver.

Artichoke Extract is also Hypocholesterolemic (which means that it helps lower cholesterol). It does so by decreasing the production of cholesterol in the liver and by increasing the rate of its transformation into bile acids, which help eliminate it from the body.

Artichoke Extract also has antioxidant properties, has been shown to support gall bladder health, and has been used to help with a variety of gastrointestinal disorders such as IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome), Crohn’s disease, and more.

As with Turmeric and Milk Thistle (as well as most other herbs), it is the constituents that make up Artichoke Extract that deliver the above listed properties. Without proper standardization, the value and benefits provided by Artichoke Extract would be diminished or lost

In summary, Liver Assist XT provides specific amounts of active ingredients to make it the most complete solution available for On Cycle usage, Post Cycle Therapy, and overall liver support and detoxification regimens.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/serious-nutrition-solutions/liver-assist-xt-180-capsules.html

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
some amazing stuff .. one of the most benefical liver product out there

Curcuminoids supports cardiovascular, intestinal and joint health while providing antioxidant protection against the effects of aging, athletic performance, surgery and some environmental pollutants.

i was unaware of the product .. but ive read few articles now and i cant wait to jump on this ..great for ON cycle/PCT ..or just for anti Oxidant

oh yea its 60 servings :)

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I love the stuff. I have used it for PCT and just as part of a detox.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I don't run any hormonals but dosing this stuff at 3 caps/day (1 tub = 60 days worth) is awesome for general health purposes. A full dose of NAC + other goodies.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't run any hormonals but dosing this stuff at 3 caps/day (1 tub = 60 days worth) is awesome for general health purposes. A full dose of NAC + other goodies.
thats what my dad does .. And he feels great .. Just 3caps upon waking up

when I run a cycle .. This is a must

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reminds me, I need to pick some up next order.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
What type of dosing is recommended for this scenario? 3x/Day or is a single dose fine? With food or without (noticed nothing was mentioned on the label, assuming it doesn't really matter.)

Figured it may not be a bad idea to take something like this a couple times a year simply because I drink a bit and take NO supps often.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
What type of dosing is recommended for this scenario? 3x/Day or is a single dose fine? With food or without (noticed nothing was mentioned on the label, assuming it doesn't really matter.)

Figured it may not be a bad idea to take something like this a couple times a year simply because I drink a bit and take NO supps often.
I do 1 cap in the AM and 2 pre-bed. Just personal convenience really. Both with food though.

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established

It's really a cost effective health staple - 60 servings in one reasonably priced tub?

That's something that you can easily work into the budget, along with the ~2g per daily Coop and I recommend these days. :D

Coop has convinced me to incorporate SNS Green Tea, RK500 Xtreme, and Liver Assist XT into my daily health regimen and the general health benefits that these provide are pretty unbelievable. I think these are a great, cost effective way to make sure you're running at 100% each and every time you hit the gym - consider it a strong foundation to keep the healthy body, so you can push it to its limits. :)

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established

It's really a cost effective health staple - 60 servings in one reasonably priced tub?

That's something that you can easily work into the budget, along with the ~2g per daily Coop and I recommend these days. :D

Coop has convinced me to incorporate SNS Green Tea, RK500 Xtreme, and Liver Assist XT into my daily health regimen and the general health benefits that these provide are pretty unbelievable. I think these are a great, cost effective way to make sure you're running at 100% each and every time you hit the gym - consider it a strong foundation to keep the healthy body, so you can push it to its limits. :)

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup I agree, first I used to think that liver assistXT was just milk thistle but when I researched curcumin I've been hooked on to it

One if the best anti-oxidant out there

it's a must for me as well especially on cycle & pct .. Hate getting sick & feeling like shytty on a cycle this really does provide excellent cardio support